Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is banging on about that bloody ever hot again. We get it, you have to use a cotton cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she relied on tourist money so much, you would think she would get rid of the staff and open all hours this weekend. If she has a manageress, she’s not really working, is she? I think she does her routine to justify not working.

Also fed up with the milk bottle tip. I can fold mine up without faffing around with hot water. All that working out and she can’t even carry the Sebo up the stairs on her own!

Reactions: 1
Has she really just tided her teens bedroom up? There is no privacy for that poor girl is there! The level of control Georgia appears to have is really worrying

Fantastic news
The ASA have contacted her about the declaration of her ad on her stories

Reactions: 14
Fantastic news
The ASA have contacted her about the declaration of her ad on her stories
Gave it some attitude though when she was talking about it didn’t she! And the passive aggressive post saying ‘hopefully that will be big enough’ well if you followed the rules in the first place then they wouldn’t be contacting you! I dislike her more and more each day.

Reactions: 5
She has serious issues. There are no such words as “pootrons” “farticles” etc. I hoover my sofa now and then, don’t we all? Riveting content 😂

I'm so embarrassed for her. She said the ASA thing was a genuine mistake, but it takes a lot of effort on Instagram to get your text that small and hidden. She knew what she was doing. And then to come on her stories and complain about it is just so patehtic, other influencers must be embarrassed for her too.

"you must have to be by the book"... yes, yes you do 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm so embarrassed for her. She said the ASA thing was a genuine mistake, but it takes a lot of effort on Instagram to get your text that small and hidden. She knew what she was doing. And then to come on her stories and complain about it is just so patehtic, other influencers must be embarrassed for her too.

"you must have to be by the book"... yes, yes you do 🙄
She’s definitely lying about it being genuine because she’s been spoken to about it before when I reported her last year! She said then that ‘everything had to be by the book’ she’s just as sneaky as the rest of them! Would serve her right if she was fined! Be interesting to see if she starts marking her body shop stories now too!

Reactions: 6
She put on her stories that her dress is creased and said she doesn't own an iron but has the Lenor crease releaser but says she doesn't like it? But I don't think she said that last week when it was gifted to her?

Reactions: 3
She put on her stories that her dress is creased and said she doesn't own an iron but has the Lenor crease releaser but says she doesn't like it? But I don't think she said that last week when it was gifted to her?
She'll probably twist it around in a few days saying that she didn't like it at first but now she loves it. Just the same as she did with the Fabulosa wipes when they were sent to her, she said she didn't like them at all, realised that it might make her less popular, so completely changed her mind and said they were great and used them all the time.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely lying about it being genuine because she’s been spoken to about it before when I reported her last year! She said then that ‘everything had to be by the book’ she’s just as sneaky as the rest of them! Would serve her right if she was fined! Be interesting to see if she starts marking her body shop stories now too!
Yet a couple of stories later she didn't put ad. It was after the 2 with the passive aggressive ad

She really is struggling having her neices around isn't she?

She is pretty much counting down till her brother in law gets back....did you see her snotty stories where she is praying he doesn't get stuck. This isn't because she is concerned for him, she is worried that if he gets stuck she will have her nieces another night

Is she right in saying the pink stuff paste is a great natural cleaner? I thought it was one of the most toxic things out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.