Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow? I really liked her when I first started following her but she’s getting to be unbearable. Definitely has issues, who hoovers and mops their floors 4 or 5 times a day! Can’t stand the way she screeches at her son and the way she moans about the family showering! Also not digging the fact that she’s now turning in to a selling page with the body shop stuff.

Reactions: 4
I used to like her account too, But the constant need to mop and hoover and not showering is getting crazy. I don't know why you'd want to become Body Shop Rep when you proudly say you don't wash.. Especially when you're trying to sell soaps and shampoo's etc..

Reactions: 5
I used to like her account too, But the constant need to mop and hoover and not showering is getting crazy. I don't know why you'd want to become Body Shop Rep when you proudly say you don't wash.. Especially when you're trying to sell soaps and shampoo's etc..
I don’t understand the lack of hygiene when you’re so obsessed with cleaning! The way she goes in every time one of the family has a shower, uses the loo or eats is just odd. She behaves as though she hates her family!

Reactions: 5
I know I don't get it. Her family must be so on edge, It's every erratic behaviour isn't it

Reactions: 3
She definitely has issues & I think she knows it too. She’s mentioned it a few times but I don’t understand how someone who is so crazy on cleaning can have such bad hygiene.
I couldn’t live there, her son seems like a little monkey some days but I don’t blame him with some of it

Reactions: 2
All that fuss over her husband having a shower. He’s just doing what normal people do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t be doing with the faces she pulls either and all that fuss over Ruby going away to school. Yeah you’re going to miss her, I get it but she hasn’t bloody died! I think Jo is really badly behaved but then I wouldn’t be the most polite if someone came in my room everyday at stupid o’clock to hoover! She needs to look up the laws surrounding what times you’re not supposed to hoover between! The way she went on about the guests next door must hate me, well yeah have a bit of respect for people trying to enjoy a holiday! Adam irritates me too the way he behaves! Not sure why I’m still following her really 🤣

Aww I used to really like her. She is funny and yes a bit cleaning mad but hey, she just keeps going and is a good boost of cleaning inspiration if you’re in a funk. She tags her ads and gives credit when due. She replies to messages. But I could not watch her anymore when she started going on about not washing, her personal hygiene and sticking her hair that gets caught in her butt crack up on the shower wall. I mean there’s honesty which I appreciate and is hard found in most influencers, and then there’s just too much info. Physically turned my stomach watching from that point. Then Adam started featuring more in her stories, pulling faces and I was done done. Not for me. I wish her well and she lives in a beautiful place, but those two things I just can’t endure.

Who the duck butters wraps?!? I really wish she’d go and see someone about her obvious ocd issues. Going back to the house to hoover the porch because she can’t possibly leave it until she gets back from a nice family day?!?

Reactions: 1
Had to unfolloe her today. She has some serious issues. Going off about a packing of effing crisps. Get a effing grip you stupid women. She definetly has some issues and I feel sorry for her family

It’s the constant moaning about the family that does me. Moans that they don’t help but moans when thy do eventually do anything because they haven’t done it right. Moans that they take a shower, just because she’s a dirty pig doesn’t mean the rest of them should be. She admitted yesterday she’s not showered in a week! A bleeping week 🤦🏻‍♀️ Moans about them using the loo and moans when they’re generally just in the house! It’s no wonder Jo is so naughty although I suspect he has some form of adhd or something. I bet Ruby’s glad she’s gone away to school! She was moaning the other day that Ruby didn’t answer the phone when she called. No Georgia, she’s probably off having fun with her friends!

Wtf have I just watched. Is she really losing her tit over her husband having a shower? Woman needs therapy

She reminds me of Monica from friends, her stories are insane though I understand the comments about the OTT cleaning and how she so happy when her hubby and son are out the door so house her stays clean, yet she has questionable personal hygiene standards! Maybe it’s just living on such a small island and more isolated then the mainland.
Where she lives is lush though and dog is adorable, I don’t mind her and she more tolerable then most on there and at least her account is actually what it says it is.

Her reaction to her husband coming into his own home and eating some toast this morning has tipped me over the edge to the point where I’m angry at her for being so selfish. Absolute knob.

Her reaction to her husband coming into his own home and eating some toast this morning has tipped me over the edge to the point where I’m angry at her for being so selfish. Absolute knob.
Is she really a loon or just trying to be funny. Her voice will break crystal

As lovely as the Isles of Scilly are, does no one know how to pick up their dogs poo? It’s not the first time Adam had stood in it while out

I really liked her back in the day. But I just feel for her whole family. How dare they come back to that safe place they call a home? How dare they actually have a shower & have hygiene? How dare they have food? Hats off to them because I couldn’t live with her. And sock pubes, a couple of tiny bits on the floor from new socks 🤷🏻‍♀️ When she talks about pulling hair out of her crack 🤢 just no.

genuinely think she needs help.

Reactions: 6
I really liked her back in the day. But I just feel for her whole family. How dare they come back to that safe place they call a home? How dare they actually have a shower & have hygiene? How dare they have food? Hats off to them because I couldn’t live with her. And sock pubes, a couple of tiny bits on the floor from new socks 🤷🏻‍♀️ When she talks about pulling hair out of her crack 🤢 just no.

genuinely think she needs help.
She does seem really OTT of late, I dunno if she really is that OCD or it’s just a front, I don’t understand her hygiene thing, she doesn’t like washing herself and yesterday she said about pissing herself when she went for an swim, yet she so extreme about her house cleanliness, go figure!

I wish i had her energy! The poo chat is beginning to wear thin though. I don't want to think about my own tit in the morning nevermind someone elses.

The constant plugging of the body shop at home is really heating on me. They’re never marked as ad either. In fact nothing is ever marked correctly!! I can’t stand the way she screeches at her husband and son either. I’m surprised her family haven’t performed some sort of intervention because she quite obviously has some very serious issues going on! She seems to be obsessive in all aspect of her life (apart from her hygiene 😂)
Jo is so naughty but she never seems to discipline him properly, just lets him get away with firing his nerf gun at her or whatever. Mind you, I’m not surprised he behaves that way when she’s constantly in his room at stupid o’clock hoovering 🙄

Why would she need a whole new kitchen if her one cupboard door came off the hinge? Subtle beg? The scenario with Jowan calling her in felt like a set up. I used to like her but they all go the same way in the end 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.