Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just getting ridiculous now, I really do feel for her poor family. They obviously just deal with it but it can't be a relaxing home.
I bet they can't wait for her to go away Monday!!
Live like they should be able to for a couple of days!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She's just getting ridiculous now, I really do feel for her poor family. They obviously just deal with it but it can't be a relaxing home.
I bet they can't wait for her to go away Monday!!
Live like they should be able to for a couple of days!!
Its getting pathetic now isn't it?

Heaven forbid her family spend a day at home. Heaven forbid her husband is home when he pays the mortgage too.

Her family have gone for a walk so she has left work to vacuum the house again.

Get help georgia

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Heaven forbid her family spend a day at home. Heaven forbid her husband is home when he pays the mortgage too.

Get help georgia
I think she seriously does need help. I also think Adam needs to intervene and stop enabling her. Don't tell her you've all gone out so she can drop everything to run home and vacuum around things! I don't understand her, it's obviously not a hygiene thing or surely her personal hygiene would be better?

Reactions: 8
So the dog has been sick and her first reaction is anger at maya. Not oh is she okay?

The way she went on last night.....cleaning the shower and having to hoover because she seen a crumb. She also found something on the stairs and so she hoovered the whole house. To the point her family are sat waiting in the car as she is still hoovering

Why does she insist on doing a whole sales pitch for the same products every day

She is like a spoiled brat tbh
She’s not that “clean” though as she said she doesn’t do behind the bathroom door everyday so that just goes to she it’s more of a habit, OCD or controlling thing. Very worrying and a pain in the ass for her family. The kids will move out as soon as they can I bet 😬

Get help georgia
She will probably pack them off to stay with her folks.

Reactions: 3
She’s unhinged and needs help. Ruby will be itching to get back to school!
wish I had a job where I could just duck off out every 5 minutes! She hasn’t a clue how people in the real world live in her little ‘Island’ bubble!
The way she went on over Tattie walking in in her shoes last night was just bizarre. It’s obvious Tattie does it to wind her up and Georgia is like a child screeching at her. If she just ignored her she wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: 10
Wow. Those recent stories. I hope she watches them back and realises she needs to get a grip of her issues. I'm not hating, I think Georgia is a nice person but her issues are ruining her. It's sad to see x

Reactions: 9
Wow. Those recent stories. I hope she watches them back and realises she needs to get a grip of her issues. I'm not hating, I think Georgia is a nice person but her issues are ruining her. It's sad to see x
She really does need to get a grip of her issues. She wants to spend time with Ruby - well do it! The only thing stopping her is her obsession with cleaning. Go and get some help so the next time she's home you can spend time relaxing together without a bloody vacuum in your hand!

Wow, actually complaining about what Adam, a grown man, had decided to eat for lunch! ‘I didn’t want him to have pizza for lunch’. Well tough bleeping luck lady, he can eat whatever he wants to in his own home!
Moaning that they want to watch football, yeah so what if it’s nice outside. If they want to watch football then let them, that’s up to them.
She’s just getting worse and worse and I can see her having a full on mental breakdown in the not too distant future if she doesn’t get some sort of help. Honestly her stories today are just absolutely off the scale. I’d also say the reason why they haven’t tidied up is because even if they do you only moan at them and say you have to do it again because it’s not up to your standards. Get a grip and get some help before it’s too late.

Reactions: 12
Wow, actually complaining about what Adam, a grown man, had decided to eat for lunch! ‘I didn’t want him to have pizza for lunch’. Well tough bleeping luck lady, he can eat whatever he wants to in his own home!
Moaning that they want to watch football, yeah so what if it’s nice outside. If they want to watch football then let them, that’s up to them.
She’s just getting worse and worse and I can see her having a full on mental breakdown in the not too distant future if she doesn’t get some sort of help. Honestly her stories today are just absolutely off the scale. I’d also say the reason why they haven’t tidied up is because even if they do you only moan at them and say you have to do it again because it’s not up to your standards. Get a grip and get some help before it’s too late.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!
Stop cleaning and spend time with your daughter if its that important to her! Get off her insta being a drama queen and be present!! She is really getting on my last nerve

Reactions: 6
She definitely has some serious mental health issues. Those last stories, she’s 100% on the edge of a breakdown. I actually feel really sad for her family, i can imagine today has been difficult for them all when she’s like that - I grew up with a mum with her own issues and I resented her growing up. I don’t think I can keep watching her.

Reactions: 10
Breaking down because your family have had lunch at home and you haven't spent any time with ruby (clearly her favourite)

Here's an idea.....why don't you not hoover 10 times a day, or clean constantly every time someone has even stepped in the house. If you're able to just pop home when you feel like it....why didn't you join your family for lunch?

Something tells me she has a lot of mental health issues and tonight I would put money on the fact she doesn't want to go out for a meal due to having to eat out again (we all know she hardly eats)

Reactions: 7
She seems to be really struggling, I hope she gets help ☹ I do wonder if she's gotten worse since starting Instagram or if she was always this bad. She seems to think moaning about anything and everything is good content but maybe she'd feel better if she put her phone away and took some time out.

Hmmmm missed meal due to being "emotionally overwhelmed"

But ok to meet them for a drink after.

She avoids food as much as she avoids showering to be honest, it's obvious.

Reactions: 4
So the dog has been sick and her first reaction is anger at maya. Not oh is she okay?

The way she went on last night.....cleaning the shower and having to hoover because she seen a crumb. She also found something on the stairs and so she hoovered the whole house. To the point her family are sat waiting in the car as she is still hoovering

Why does she insist on doing a whole sales pitch for the same products every day

She is like a spoiled brat tbh
I thought they sold the car?

Do you know what I actually felt really bad for her today. She’s clearly really struggling, I hope she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 2
I do feel bad for her too. It made me a bit teary to see her struggling especially as I can relate with OCD. I want to shake her and say “You are going to make yourself ill” but I understand how encompasing the compulsions are once you have a routine. In my opinion, she has disordered eating and an obsession to control things but she is not seeing the negative side of these things because she thinks she can handle it all. She needs a wake up call to realise how lucky she really is. She could so easily be disabled, divorced, without a support system, etc but she has a good life and doesn’t even see it.

Reactions: 2
I do feel bad for her too. It made me a bit teary to see her struggling especially as I can relate with OCD. I want to shake her and say “You are going to make yourself ill” but I understand how encompasing the compulsions are once you have a routine. In my opinion, she has disordered eating and an obsession to control things but she is not seeing the negative side of these things because she thinks she can handle it all. She needs a wake up call to realise how lucky she really is. She could so easily be disabled, divorced, without a support system, etc but she has a good life and doesn’t even see it.
Being Disabled does not equal a bad life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.