Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
54D6E155-7D75-4824-96C2-C7949BD4197A.png

I mean, does she think this behaviour is funny? Imagine being her child and knowing your mother doesn’t want you around, because essentially that’s what she’s saying. Fucks sake, they don’t need to be out of the house 24/7. Sometimes kids just like to slob about and watch films all day and eat snacks or play on their games. I bet Ruby is so embarrassed having her friend there too. Bet she can’t wait to go back to school!
I just can’t believe her friends and family haven’t staged an intervention yet!

Reactions: 10

WitsEnd

I think it is funny how they get worked up about us chatting about them. Yeah, some people can be mean but these Instagrammers act like they are saints. Do they never comment on celebrities or gossip about neighbours? Come on! Most of these people film members of the public and make nasty comments about them. Look how she is with visitors to the islands or her husband’s stupid impressions of television presenters. And she tags the celebrities but no, we are trolls because discuss some of the crappy things she does.

Loustafford

VIP Member
She has got on every fucking nerve of mine going on about bloody covid! Her life didn’t change at all when we were in lockdown, she created her bubbles to suit her as and when she liked! Her kids still went and did as they liked on the beach. The reason it bothers her now is she wanted 8 days of cleaning without her child being there, vile disgrace of a mum!

• Heart
Her body language definitely says she’s bothered by the message 😂 she got so defensive and aggressive when saying she was happy when the kids were out.
I was also annoyed by the fact that Jo has obviously been bothering the Walrus too. I watched an interview with a woman the other day and she said that people need to stay away from him as human interaction is bad and they’re trying to get him home. Jo has no respect for anything, we’ve all seen that by the way he walks around hitting stuff with a stick!

• Heart

Tamij

VIP Member
She’s so pissed off that her kids school trip has been cancelled due to covid, but it’s only because she doesn’t want him at home. Admit it Georgia, you’re not disappointed for the kids at all, you are disappointed for yourself.

spongey

VIP Member
She went swimming yesterday and put body butter on AFTER the swim but didn’t shower! Who does that?! 🤢 Just get in the freaking bath you filthy woman! 😀

I have a real problem with the way she wakes Jowan with the vacuum. I know it is not everyday but it is malicious on her part. His brain is still developing and disrupting his sleep cycles like that is unnecessary. I also hate the way she complains about them all the time. Some people arent blessed with children. What exactly does the boy do when he is home that makes her make such faces and say don’t hurry home. She doesn’t live in the real world. There are children who have gone missing and their parents would have given anything for them to hurry home.

She makes my OCD flare up when I watch her and I don’t even find Scilly appealing anymore.
There has been a few times when Jowan hasn't come home and she's excitedly said "I have no idea where he is but at least he's out the house." It really shocked me when I first followed her but then I came to realise that Scilly isn't the real world. She often speaks about leaving her doors open because it's so safe etc.

I think it's quite risky what she posts, she shares everything. I've been following for over a year - I know her address, her mobile number, her email address, where her family live, where she works, where her family work. I'm not malicious at all but there are weirdos out there... she's always encouraging people to visit Scilly. The house next door is a holiday home. We all know when her house is empty (and unlocked because Scilly is so safe) because she tells us where everyone is every day and when they leave. It's all just bizarre and I'd be much more careful if I had thousands of followers like her.

obviously....

VIP Member
All this shite about winning a place to the canary Islands for a body shop retreat and she's in top place.....then says she has to stay in top place. Then using that to recruit more people into her MLM scheme. She isnt doing this because she cares about people making extra money, she is doing this because that's how pyramid schemes work and you get more perks and money the more people that are "on your team".

I really hope the ASA are looking into her still not declaring the body shop as an ad. One of her recruits sister pledge cleans declares every one of her posts about body shop as an AD.

obviously....

VIP Member
So in her words her pits are a disaster zone, to the point she gagged when she smelt them. She has also stated that she isnt going to have a shower because showers are overrated and she might have one tomorrow 🤢 she is going to "embrace the smell"

She literally doesn't do anything because she is cleaning obsessed. She wont shower because she doesn't want to "dirty it"

She is disgusting!!

Same with moaning that her family showers, uses the toaster, sits on the sofa (people particles my arse), goes to the loo, changes their clothes, brushes their hair in the bedroom (the girls today as she had to rehoover). She has also claimed that she forgets to drink till like 5pm and something tells me she doesn't really eat either....maybe thats why she is in kids clothes and maybe another one of her obsessions.

She is disgusting hygiene wise and needs some serious mental health interventions

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Shelps

Seriously, if you insist on rush cleaning your already clean home again because you want to swim and spend the day with your family, put down your phone, don’t record it and use two hands. It’s not hard.

spongey

VIP Member
I've just caught up. She just described her day as "relentless" after showing herself sitting on the beach for a couple of hours. I can't.

Holly1977

Chatty Member
Just been into our local town - the ‘only available through me’ deals are all in store in the body shop . Including the lip crayon thing that isn’t available anywhere except through her - hmmmm is someone telling porky pies!!

• Wow

lh01

I've wondered this, she's like a cartoon character. She has the same routine every day, uses all the same phrases every single day like she's trying to start her own catchphrases, and just takes her personality traits to the extreme and overexaggerates everything.

Like moaning about the boys coming home:
She'll say, "here come the dribble dicks" (catchphrase) then do big exaggerated moans to the camera so we know she's upset, then will persistently clean up after them and document everything she's doing. This happens most days. Like how cartoon characters are always portrayed to be showing their personality traits to the extreme for any new viewers to the programme.

I'm probably over-analysing this but I find her fascinating 🤣 in summary, I would say that definitely YES she plays up to the camera... no one behaves the way she does. I imagine she was much more toned down before she started Instagram.
Plot twist, she's actually called Lindsay Hoyle and she lives in Dumfrees. The footage of the beaches are all from a family holiday she took to the island in 2016, hence why Covid doesn't seem to exist there!

Completely agree with the routine/catch phrases. Another reason why I think some level of MH issues. She needs her routine and when it collapses so does she, I was like that pre my ADHD diagnosis. It's really quite disconcerting to watch!

• Haha
She won’t know she has because she won’t test and she’ll carry on like normal, nothing with stop her cleaning or exercise x
Oh 100% she would still be out and about!
Her stories are unbearable today, she’s such a cocky twat showing off in front of all her cronies. That miss shopper is horrendous too!

obviously....

VIP Member
Just wow Georgia

How about the positive being the fact you have both your kids home to spend time with and make memories with, as well as having your husband home to spend time with.......or is hoovering and chatting to strangers on the app more important.
Soon your kids will be up and their childhood will be over (wouldn't surprise me if she tried to send her son to boarding school too).

The thought of spending the summer holidays is hard ......imagine how your son and daughter feel (she already avoids spending time with you, which speaks volumes considering she lives at school most of the time so you would think she would want to make up for the time lost)

Obviously flogging products, obsessive exercise, chatting shit to strangers, hoovering etc is more important than your own family.

Disgusting

Attachments

She's been on one since the kids went back to school. So much advertising. She doesn't really care about The Body Shop as such, I think it's just a money making thing for her. She must make a mint from those beauty boxes. I just feel that she's been on a different planet lately and turned the crazy up a notch!