Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here she is crying about ruby😴 shes done nothing but moan shes in the house or still in bed at 8 o'clock in the morning because she wants hoover 😂 pisss ya tears off
I felt so sorry for Ruby this morning, Georgia could have had an extra hour an hour with her, but chose it to ‘get her cleaning fix’ before the race started. So sad.

Reactions: 9
Something that irks me about her idilic Scilly is that there are literally no educational opportunities be young the age of 16. I could not imagine sending my sixteen year old to boarding school or to some sheltered accommodation just so I could live at the beach. I would move to mainland cornwall in a heartbeat so that my kids could stay with me during their childhood. No amount of twatty sand or ducks compare to that. *said as someone who likes their kids*

Anyone else follow? I really liked her when I first started following her but she’s getting to be unbearable. Definitely has issues, who hoovers and mops their floors 4 or 5 times a day! Can’t stand the way she screeches at her son and the way she moans about the family showering! Also not digging the fact that she’s now turning in to a selling page with the body shop stuff.
Loved her at first. She made me WANT to go to Scilly.

What really gets to me is how she makes her kids feel. I grew up feeling really unwanted at home/like a burden and I can’t abide people that do it to their kids. She drops in my estimations 1000% each time she calls her little boy dribble dick. The sheer lack of respect for her young son who is at such a difficult age anyway is astounding.

Reactions: 15
So tattie got Mail. Tattie wanted to read the card & show appreciation. #grabbyGeorigia was only interested in what was delivered.
Enough said about what she thinks when people send her stuff.

eurgh, vile woman

Reactions: 13
So tattie got Mail. Tattie wanted to read the card & show appreciation. #grabbyGeorigia was only interested in what was delivered.

eurgh, vile woman
I thought the same she's just rude

Reactions: 1

eurgh, vile woman
Exactly this! It amazes me that people spend time and money sending her anything. She's very well off, if she can spend over a grand on paintings then she has no money worries. All that rubbish she spouts about supporting a 'small business' she owns a shop, has a make up artist business, Body Shop at Home business and now Instagram! Plus her husband's a teacher. If I hear 'we can't get these on the island' once more I'll go as mad as she is!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! It amazes me that people spend time and money sending her anything. She's very well off, if she can spend over a grand on paintings then she has no money worries. All that rubbish she spouts about supporting a 'small business' she owns a shop, has a make up artist business, Body Shop at Home business and now Instagram! Plus her husband's a teacher. If I hear 'we can't get these on the island' once more I'll go as mad as she is!
She has a makeup artist business?? I did not know this. I've heard her mention a couple of times she that is a trained makeup artist but I presumed she'd just done a Groupon course or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a makeup artist business?? I did not know this. I've heard her mention a couple of times she that is a trained makeup artist but I presumed she'd just done a Groupon course or something 😅
I know!!!! Her face does most certainly not scream makeup artist

Reactions: 2
It screams of having had far too much sun exposure instead!

Reactions: 3
Yes if you Google her and make up artist her website comes up. So all this begging for Body Shop orders is just taking the mickey, they're minted!

Reactions: 4
Yes if you Google her and make up artist her website comes up. So all this begging for Body Shop orders is just taking the mickey, they're minted!
OMG but I guess anyone can do a Groupon course and call themselves a make up artist! I bet on the island there isn’t much competition 🤣

Reactions: 4
Imagine her doing your bridal make up and knowing that she is rushing because she has to do a lap of the island/go swimming/go to work/hoover/mop the kitchen floor ….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine her doing your bridal make up and knowing that she is rushing because she has to do a lap of the island/go swimming/go to work/hoover/mop the kitchen floor ….
Imagine her coming to do your bridal makeup in the height of summer and she hasn’t washed for a week 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The amount of dust on top of that unit 😷 Just goes to show her “ocd” is all about routine & surface cleaning instead of in-depth cleaning like she tries to make out

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure she has mentioned the fact she has to use a cotton cloth on her everhot before?? 🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a cow. She goes into a partial meltdown because she thought her husband had the audacity to come into his own home and eat something, only to find the crumb she thought was his doing was actually one she must have missed!
Then she’s gifted treats to bake and moans she’s not a fan of the flavour she’s been sent.
When will these companies learn not to gift to such ungrateful morons and give to people who might really appreciate it.

Such a cow. She goes into a partial meltdown because she thought her husband had the audacity to come into his own home and eat something, only to find the crumb she thought was his doing was actually one she must have missed!
Then she’s gifted treats to bake and moans she’s not a fan of the flavour she’s been sent.
When will these companies learn not to gift to such ungrateful morons and give to people who might really appreciate it.
She’s an ungrateful bleep, always got something to moan about whatever it is that’s been sent to her. I don’t know why people send her stuff, I’d never send some random stranger on the internet a box full of stuff. And I agree, these companies need to start looking for people who really need things gifted to them but then I guess that won’t get them the free advertising will it!
And, while I’m on one, if you don’t want to bake something for your dog, then why did you bleeping accept the gift you greedy begging bastard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.