Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to set a bloody gazebo up on the beach for the ducks when she puts them back? Silly woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam is the biggest twit ever . That pathetic dancing is unbearable…. So obviously staged for Insta … what an embarrassment he is ( teacher my arse )

Reactions: 18
They need to go back????? Does she not realise they can’t go back! They are hand reared , they need to go to a bird sanctuary

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What a heartless witch 'I have to say I'm over having them now, they need to go back'. Unbelievable!! What, are they not gaining you new followers now? Can you not find anyone to look after them while you go off on your jollies? Are they making too much of a mess? Georgia, you stole them from their mother, the very least you can do is commit to ensuring their continued safety, contact a bird sanctuary or someone who will know how to protect them as they probably won't be accepted back by the other ducks. She has well and truly enraged me this morning and it proves it was all a stunt for instagram - heartless and vicious!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What a heartless witch 'I have to say I'm over having them now, they need to go back'. Unbelievable!! What, are they not gaining you new followers now? Can you not find anyone to look after them while you go off on your jollies? Are they making too much of a mess? Georgia, you stole them from their mother, the very least you can do is commit to ensuring their continued safety, contact a bird sanctuary or someone who will know how to protect them as they probably won't be accepted back by the other ducks. She has well and truly enraged me this morning and it proves it was all a stunt for instagram - heartless and vicious!
I've just seen her post about 'I'm over having them' and came to say pretty much the same as you....what an absolute cow of a woman....clearly did it in the first place for content. Probably why too that she isn't in the hunt for Peggy's ducklings.....vile, vile woman. She should be prosecuted.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s the most selfish fuckwit I’ve seen on Instagram. She said herself that she had to keep them for about 6 weeks so they’re big enough to fend for themselves. But now she’s over it they can do one! They’ve outgrown her little makeshift cage and she’s worried that when they get bigger she can’t manage. Also, nobody wants to help her look after them while she’s away, which is her own fault too as she should’ve thought of that before being the saviour 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I am well and truly disgusted by this woman can she actually get any more vile!! Those poor baby ducklings clearly it was all for content and not because she cares about them. Everything she does is one big setup for her pathetic pantomime of a page. Angers me too how many people actually support her and find her funny. She is a horrible selfish witch! All she ever does is brag about her not so perfect life day in day out same pathetic content and her complete wet wipe show off of a husband is no better. They are a perfect match both massive narcistic exhibitionists.
Makes me so angry and yes she definately needs prosecuting those poor ducklings wont be all able to fend for themselves in the wild. Who the hell does she actually think she is?? Truly hope and pray her precious trip to Scicilly that she brags about 24/7 gets cancelled but knowing her she will get there fine as nothing or know one ever stops her!

• Angry
As terrible as it sounds I think shes hoping that a few might disappear. I cant think of any other reason why she would just start letting them run all over the garden unwatched.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As terrible as it sounds I think shes hoping that a few might disappear. I cant think of any other reason why she would just start letting them run all over the garden unwatched.
This thought actually crossed my mind too. Then I said to myself surely even Georgia can’t be that bad… 🙁

Reactions: 3
Particularly as only yesterday she said they were still small enough to be susceptible to the gulls.
I loathe this selfish witch.

Reactions: 9
This mornings stories on being over the Duckling’s have infuriated me, it’s typical Georgia and her half arsed efforts regarding everything in her life, cleaning, parenting, working, exercising (even that is a joke, she’s often said that she swims without getting her hair wet, I’m sorry but that is not swimming, she is also heard to be out of breath from something as simple as walking up the stairs, she’s definitely not as fit as she likes to think she is). It’s breaking my heart that she’s probably just going to dump those poor little things back on the beach, and the fact that they’ve had to grow without their Mother could actually make me cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm absolutely astounded by this duckling malarkey. She's going to just turn around and dump them on the beach one day isn't she? They've had no adult duck to teach them how to 'duck', they've had all their food provided and she's just going to drop them back and that'll be that. The others won't know where the duck they've come from so are likely to be hostile, they won't know how to hunt for food, they won't know where to get water, they won't know to avoid predators and talking of which, what really got my goat is 'they don't mind Maya'. They may not mind Maya, lets hope the next dog they meet that they 'don't mind' doesn't have a prey drive because she has literally made them into sitting ducks for them.

I wonder if Shutter Island is a bit like prison…where the prison guards aka mail person goes thro all Queen Georgia’s parcels and removes any notes advising her of who has sent her any goodies…duck food…mini eggs…cleaning products etc because I’ve never known anyone get so much unidentified mail. Yet again “someone”, some unidentified person has sent her mini eggs. She can’t possibly thank them as once again there was no note…only on Shutter Island….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How are they safe from the seagulls in her garden whilst she goes off on her bike?!
Or even while she's watching them from the living room window? What's she going to do if a seagull swoops down and takes them? She's either stupid or she just doesn't care anymore ☹

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.