Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be willing to bet a fair few of them are inbred, the Humans I mean not the Ducks.

I think I’ve just gone there and said ‘it’ 😂
You have indeed! 😂

It’s bound to happen over the years. I know some people move there from the mainland, but not that many otherwise the island would be overrun with ‘outsiders’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
‘They’ve turned up at home’ what the duck does she expect? They think that’s where they live seeing as she tore them away from their mother. She really is a bleeping moron!

Reactions: 17
You have indeed! 😂

It’s bound to happen over the years. I know some people move there from the mainland, but not that many otherwise the island would be overrun with ‘outsiders’ 🙄
I need to see this thread

£130 per ticket for Court 1 on Monday, and the whole family are going? But we need to support her small business guys, times are tough 🥴🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think I counted 8 ducklings as well.

If she doesn't want to iron that is fine but she could get a steamer for really badly creased items. What about Jowan's school uniform?
That's what I always think, the poor lad turning up to school a big creased mess because of his lazy arsed mum.

Reactions: 7
So she’s ‘lending’ a vacuum she never uses to a church. Why not actually donate it? She never actually uses that one anymore anyway. If anything it’s more selfish

Reactions: 18
Exactly what i came on to say. Shes such a vile selfish witch. As long as they look after it?? Who the hell does she think she is she didnt even pay for it. Such a horrible selfish being all take and no give. Cant even gift it shes just a greedy selfish self centred witch!!
Why cant people see through her i really dont understand what is wrong with people i really dont get it

Reactions: 15
And hasn’t she just shown us another new Swan vacuum thing that’s on its way soon… 🤷🏼‍♀️
Greedy bastard

Reactions: 10
I was bored this evening so went back to read from the beginning of thread one. Nearly 2 years ago and she's still spouting the same crap and doing the same routines. Any new followers she may have gained from her trip to London to meet with her fellow huns, will soon be making a swift exit. She brings nothing new, nothing entertaining and is becoming more and more self obsessed each day. Once the kids are grown and left I can't see Adam hanging around for long, if I was him I'd be buggering off to get some peace and quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jowan COMPLETELY ignores her whenever she speaks to him with her phone in her hand. Poor sod

Reactions: 14
She always said she doesn’t go on the Scillonian because she gets sea sick. This time it is because she gets bored. She lies so much.

Reactions: 13
Feel sorry for Ruby’s friend, wish there was some way of warning her about these 2 twats!

of course she has access to a parking permit, you would think, given she has a £10,000 oven she was struggling for money 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just 7 ducklings this morning, I’m not surprised as they were left to fend for themselves but it’s just so cruel what she did.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So shouldn't that say "where are the Other 2" or "where are ther OTHERS" No, because the lying deceitful witch knew there were only 8 when she left.
I hope she feels thoroughly ashamed, doubt it though, the vile self centred cow couldn't give a toss.
Wow she's really winding me up just lately.
Horrible Horrible hag 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So shouldn't that say "where are the Other 2" or "where are ther OTHERS" No, because the lying deceitful witch knew there were only 8 when she left.
I hope she feels thoroughly ashamed, doubt it though, the vile self centred cow couldn't give a toss.
Wow she's really winding me up just lately.
Horrible Horrible hag 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Came to say this exact thing! Thought there were 9 but now there's 7 and she's sayinf Where's the other one...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.