Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she didn't even let those men keep a tshirt! Made sure to say the photographer was paid, I should think so too!

Reactions: 7
Always worries me when she doesn't video the ducklings properly.
I think if we don't get a group photo of the ducklings tomorrow so we can count them, then we can safely assume more of them have disappeared 😪. It's almost as if she's totally moved on from them now, they served their purpose, gave her some footage for the gram and now she couldn't care less about them. Come on Georgia, prove me wrong!

Reactions: 18
Well no ducklings this morning. I sense a big cover up here. She loves the fact they have all blended together🤔
Ayeee right!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She seems to be allowed to do whatever the duck Georgia wants to do
There is a thin grey line but basically no
There was a small pet store where I live and it was recently bought by a new owner , this lady . Anyways she sold doterra mlm essential oils and she had a whole set up in the pet store of it
She ended up getting in tit from employment standards I believe - I believe in the end she was allowed to place business cards for the doterra in the pet store but couldn’t actually sell the products because of it being mlm etc

I am sure that Georgia doesn’t give a duck tho

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking about how she said the other day that she’d had no laundry to do with the boys being away. We know she won’t even leave 1 sock in the laundry basket so her and Ruby obviously didn’t change clothes/underwear whilst the boys were away. I can believe this of Georgia but surprised at Ruby following suit 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is that tiny bowl of chicken going to feed all 4 of them?

Does anyone on shutter island do a full day’s work?

Reactions: 11
So how many mornings has that been now the ducklings haven't been fed by her?

Reactions: 9
So how many mornings has that been now the ducklings haven't been fed by her?
Yes she is definately trying to cover up. She would normally go back if they arent there. Lets see if she goes again later. Very strange🤔

Reactions: 8
Obviously I'd rather they fed themselves but I just don't think they have the ability.

Reactions: 6
Yuk, a hot and sweaty bike ride (and she looks like she's dripping) and no shower 🤢. I can't bear going a day without a shower especially in this heat. She must absolutely stink!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She says it’s boiling. She has no idea what us main landers are going through 🥵 if this was my forecast id be a happy, much cooler,
Lady!
Which explains why she is taking maya out still. It's been way too hot here to do that during the daytime. She's a deluded idiot! But we all knew that.

Reactions: 7
Of course she wants to get rid, they don’t belong to her so she has zero interest. I doubt she’s even read a book anyway the uneducated moron.

I think somethings happened to all the ducks because how many days in a row is that now that they’ve not been there?
You can tell she’s not a reader, because she’d understand that book lovers hold onto books and re-read them. Sometimes several times. As you say, uneducated, and I’ll add illiterate, moron.

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t have time to read! Maybe she could listen to an audio book whilst she ‘cleans’. She’d be a thespian in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says it’s boiling. She has no idea what us main landers are going through 🥵 if this was my forecast id be a happy, much cooler,
Lady!
Haha it always makes me laugh when she tries to make out its boiling when its anything over 12 degrees. Us mainlanders have a serious heatwave but poor Georgia has just normal british summer weather. She is such a liar and always has to make out Scilly is so much better than anywhere else.
Enjoy your boiling heatwave Georgia🤥🤥🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.