Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What utter tit is this supposed to mean? She puts the smallest amount of writing on her posts, yet the spelling and grammar is always appalling. No tide in the sea, so the higher part of the sand got wet how exactly. Does she realise how thick she is? As well as being so stupid and irresponsible with the ducklings. Notice the post said 8 ducklings and not 9 too ☹ and that's a closed group so will this be blamed on a troll too Georgia?
No work on a Saturday?? Wouldn't believe she 'works' in a shop would you.
And she's been twice to check on the ducklings, that's all. But she has a clean patio at least 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ducking he already getting attacked my the gulls
Omfg what the hell. This man needs messaging and told whats happened and who dumped the ducklings there. Wonder he lives there or is a visitor. Is there any response to his post please? That witch wants a bloody big fine for her actions that poor poor ducklings. One has clearly been taken but she lies about it coz yes she doesnt give a flying f...!! Angry isnt the word. I am disgusted at Scilly wildlife rescue for allowing her to get away with it in the first place. These pathetic followers who praise her are just as bad as she is😡😡

I am sure she will be in that group if its for Scilly residents. I hope she bloody sees it!!

Reactions: 16
At least if they had been left with the other ducks they might have learned some survival skills. They also have the advantage of having their protective mum around them. I'm just so gutted she's done this and I just can't comprehend the idiots on her page giving her praise for it.
I was reading up about ducks and usually the male duck leaves the mother and ducklings, but with sea ducks they usually stay as a family, I did wonder if this was to offer more protection from the gulls. When we had daily duck visits on holiday, the dad had stayed with mum and the ducklings too and dad would chase the gulls whilst mum stayed with the ducklings. Little chance of this here as there's no bond. Can't believe she released them early. 😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was having a wee nosey on Facebook and found this page dedicated to the ducks - I presumed it was Georgia behind it but they're calling them different names 😅

Surely they have something to say about her actions?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was having a wee nosey on Facebook and found this page dedicated to the ducks - I presumed it was Georgia behind it but they're calling them different names 😅

Reading the posts on that page, I think they're all as bad as each other. Someone even suggested destroying the eggs so they wouldn't be taken by gulls! It's interesting to read also that someone else rescued the ducklings last year and took them to Georgia's place and.called them all different names!

Interesting page. Seems that it's Georgia's friend who took the ducklings last year when Georgia had enough so she's just as crazy, but last years were named on their FIRST NIGHT, and were never ant, Dec Steven mulhearn and buddy. But summer, coco, lizard and whoever can't be tagged constantly can they.
I saw 1 lady suggest the eggs were taken this year and I thought she was crazy but actually she meant to prevent more ducks/ducklings so has some sense. Seems they get fed by lots of people and don't actually need to rely on crazy or becky wecky at all!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Georgia is a disgrace
Disgusting
I'm actually lost for words .....her behaviour is appalling

Reactions: 11
Funny she didn't video them on her night time walk. Hope there's still 8

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Interesting page. Seems that it's Georgia's friend who took the ducklings last year when Georgia had enough so she's just as crazy, but last years were named on their FIRST NIGHT, and were never ant, Dec Steven mulhearn and buddy. But summer, coco, lizard and whoever can't be tagged constantly can they.
I saw 1 lady suggest the eggs were taken this year and I thought she was crazy but actually she meant to prevent more ducks/ducklings so has some sense. Seems they get fed by lots of people and don't actually need to rely on crazy or becky wecky at all!!
So she knows about this page then and knows they dont rely upon her for food. She really is such a bare faced liar calling herself mummy and making out she is the one who looks after them like she bloody owns them. Seems they have an army of people feeding and looking out for them. Aunty bloody Becky Wecky can pissy offy!! The desperate naming and tagging of celebrities for content is just the most pathetic immature behaviour from a pathetic, selfish vile excuse of a woman. She has never let on that they have different names and other people look after them and there is a fb page for them. Wonder why eh. Dont want anyone to steal your thunder eh Georgia. Wonder if she will film the babies in the morning and how many will be "blended in" or will she conveniently avoid filming coz she is lying through her teeth and 1 poor duckling has already met its fate😡

Reactions: 14
What utter tit is this supposed to mean? She puts the smallest amount of writing on her posts, yet the spelling and grammar is always appalling. No tide in the sea, so the higher part of the sand got wet how exactly. Does she realise how thick she is? As well as being so stupid and irresponsible with the ducklings. Notice the post said 8 ducklings and not 9 too ☹ and that's a closed group so will this be blamed on a troll too Georgia?
No work on a Saturday?? Wouldn't believe she 'works' in a shop would you.
And she's been twice to check on the ducklings, that's all. But she has a clean patio at least 🤬
I think she’s talking about the tides in Sicily. The Med tides only move a few centimetres per shift.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.