Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stole ducklings with zero repercussions, despite the mass of complaints (mine included), and dumps them because she wanted to go to Wimbledon. Righto.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I also contacted scilly wildlife a few times and they just plead it’s not an easy situation! No, it’s not hard at all, tell her to leave nature alone. They are well aware but looks like they are choosing to do sweet f a about it. Makes me grrrrrrrrrrr.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s nearer 50%….she initially took 10 and there is only 6 left…to be fair judging by her spelling and reading of late, the education of the inbreds on Scilly doesn’t seem that great so Adam, the non existent teacher would probably be happy with that score!?!?!
If the other teachers take as much time off as he does, there’s your answer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where are Scilly Wildlife in all of this?
I've been in contact with Scilly Wildlife Trust and they continuously give excuses for not doing anything. They won't even give assurance that they will try and educate people not to do this in the future. They insist the ducks are not wild but feral domesticated but now someone else is saying they are wild?! I think they know it's wrong but for some reason seem afraid to challenge her. It makes you wonder how much sway her family have on the island.
[/QUOTE]
Oh her family have a lot of sway here properly have the wildlife trust a donation to keep them quite

Expanse during lockdown they were always round each other's houses had the police round God knows amount of times but some how got away it it and continued to still break the rules

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She's been very quiet this afternoon, unusually so. Now we know she won't have been working 😆 so I wonder if there are now only 5 ducklings and shes working out how to spin this? We'll see tomorrow, no close up of the ducklings and we can assume another one has gone 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've been in contact with Scilly Wildlife Trust and they continuously give excuses for not doing anything. They won't even give assurance that they will try and educate people not to do this in the future. They insist the ducks are not wild but feral domesticated but now someone else is saying they are wild?! I think they know it's wrong but for some reason seem afraid to challenge her. It makes you wonder how much sway her family have on the island.
Oh her family have a lot of sway here properly have the wildlife trust a donation to keep them quite

Expanse during lockdown they were always round each other's houses had the police round God knows amount of times but some how got away it it and continued to still break the rules
[/QUOTE]
I am presuming you live there. That is shocking but im not over surprised. That would Definately explain why nothing gets done and she didnt even seem to get a talking to. They appear to get away with anything. Such a horrible bunch. I like to travel but would never ever consider visiting there due to that loud self centred show off. She really is a horrible nasty selfish woman. All out for herself and not a care or thought for anyone else.
Those poor ducklings were just the final straw for me. This morning she had the audacity to arrogantly say she left her gate open the past couple of nights encase they wanted to come back. Nothing but a bare faced lie as per usual. She made a point of putting bricks against her fence so they had no way in. Said they are happily surfing the waves. Every word out of that womans mouth is lies and why more people cant see right through her i will never know. She will say and do anything to make herself look amazing😡
All this tagging the ios store and not marking as an ad is beyond a joke too. No rules for her she is a law unto herself.
she truly is an utter disgrace of a person

Her sofa looks filthy. Maybe wash the fabric a bit
Didnt you know shes an obsessive cleaner🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
“Maybe I put them back too soon…but I was going to Wimbledon”. Did she really just frikkin say that???? Did those words actually come out of her stupid dumb mouth. God she is just soooooooo bleeping stupid. What a self entitled piece of tit
The wilmbledon comment made me really cross. If she's going to interfere with nature like she did then she should know to see it through ..

Dumping them back because she was fed up of the mess and she had plans is just disgraceful. I'm a member of a wildlife trust and it's shocking what she's done.

I tried messaging the local trust but they didn't respond which is equally shocking.

All for the gram. I'm actually so glad I'm not her and don't have her life. The way she carries on that she has such an enviable life...she's so far from the truth. Yes she lives in a lovely seaside resort. So do I but difference is I enjoy it and don't see it all through my phone. Her life and routine is so very sad repetitive and mundane that she just can't see how boring it all appears to us.

As for the cleaning...ibuse the term very loosely. She doesn't even move stuff when dusting or hoovers and mops properly.

I pity these instahuns abd their sad lives lived through a phone constantly having to flog tat. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going to have to stop looking at the morning posts soon. The anger I feel about those poor ducklings and their dwindling numbers. Feel like boating up there and packing all the ducks up to take back to mainland sanctuary to live a happy life away from her screeching...that or dump a load of bird seed on her house so the seagulls tit all over her yard

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So annoyed about rhe ducklings. I'm not even convinced that Gulls are taking them. I think they just have no survival instincts. She has made them into pet domesticated pets and the abandoned them on the beach. They'll have no shelter,no way of knowing where to find food or water and I recon that's why they're dying off.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So annoyed about rhe ducklings. I'm not even convinced that Gulls are taking them. I think they just have no survival instincts. She has made them into pet domesticated pets and the abandoned them on the beach. They'll have no shelter,no way of knowing where to find food or water and I recon that's why they're dying off.
I agree. I think it’s because they can’t find shelter - remember them huddled under Georgia’s washing line 🙁 They don’t know where to find shelter in the wild or how to forage for food or clean water. Whatever she says the other ducks haven’t taken them in. The poor things are starving by the time she goes to feed them each morning 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree. I think it’s because they can’t find shelter - remember them huddled under Georgia’s washing line 🙁 They don’t know where to find shelter in the wild or how to forage for food or clean water. Whatever she says the other ducks haven’t taken them in. The poor things are starving by the time she goes to feed them each morning 😡
Exactly that!!
Well lets see how many there are today. The queen is off back to bed so we might not see them at all.
Poor babies🙁

Reactions: 9
They would even be vulnerable to domestic cats taking them. They can’t fly yet and have no mumma to chase away predators. It’s just so sad 😓.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why we are shocked about how she's treated the ducklings when she treats her own dog so badly. Walking in the heat is a huge no no, should have taken her out when going to feed the ducks when it was cooler. If she was sweating in the heat imagine for a dog. But Maya will still be left sat outside all day no doubt 😔 also how out of breath was she from walking, for someone who is always doing something she should be able to walk and talk at the same time without being breathless.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.