Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollydollydaydream

“Who’s laid a cable”???
How old is she!?? 12??? She needs to grow the fuck up. She must be an absolute embarrassment to her poor kids. Even the boy can’t find that remotely amusing. His mother shouting that. She really must be a sex goddess to Adam…or just his meal ticket??? There is nothing attractive about her inside or out…I just don’t get it. He must be brain washed or brain dead

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasnt got a F**mg clue about those ducklings, they are NOT adults you stupid woman. What chance do they stand, go back to mummy you idiotic woman you took them away from her, she wont take them back just like that.
Seriously someone needs to intervene and get her some serious help, it's not healthy, her thinking isn't healthy, why havent her parents stepped in or the berk of a husband who humours her.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
The more I watch this woman the more I despise her. She is vile, completely spoilt and entitled.

Why does she have to fart on her stories, it isn't big or clever, we all do it. Same about her always talking about having a shit or needing a shit, again we all do it we don't all need to broadcast it online. It isn't funny. She does all this and then moans about her husband and son apparently pissing all over the toilet and leaving skidmarks. Her son is a teenager he will be bullied because of her behaviour if she isn't careful.

Bromance

Chatty Member
Gutted to see there's only 3/4 left. How can you take this as a win Georgia? You're a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Angry

Foreverfalcons

That poor man. She’s so fucking ignorant, he’s driving her round everywhere and she can’t even be bothered to remember his name and get it right.
Exactly this! What's your name? Agostino - she she proceeds to call him Augusto, Antonio, everything but his bloody name! She's so ignorant.

• Angry
  • Wow
Why doesn’t she realise that by keep touching them and picking them up is only going to cause more harm? They’re going to have no instincts on how to survive in the wild. She’s a fucking moron and I hope they speak to her sooner rather than later 🤬

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
What a heartless bitch 'I have to say I'm over having them now, they need to go back'. Unbelievable!! What, are they not gaining you new followers now? Can you not find anyone to look after them while you go off on your jollies? Are they making too much of a mess? Georgia, you stole them from their mother, the very least you can do is commit to ensuring their continued safety, contact a bird sanctuary or someone who will know how to protect them as they probably won't be accepted back by the other ducks. She has well and truly enraged me this morning and it proves it was all a stunt for instagram - heartless and vicious!
I've just seen her post about 'I'm over having them' and came to say pretty much the same as you....what an absolute cow of a woman....clearly did it in the first place for content. Probably why too that she isn't in the hunt for Peggy's ducklings.....vile, vile woman. She should be prosecuted.

• Angry

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
This woman is so full of shit it's disgusting.
What an example to set as a school (albeit part time) teachers spouse.
So someone walked past her house & said he'd seen 3 ducklings somewhere else, yeah course he did Georgia, you vile, lying woman.
She couldn't lie straight in bed 😠😠😠😠

• Angry

scottishsweetie

Came to say this exact thing! Thought there were 9 but now there's 7 and she's sayinf Where's the other one...
Yep, Auntie Becky Wecky has just let everyone know that Georgia knew there were only 8 yesterday despite her saying there were 9. Bloody liar 😡

• Angry

Tessie82

For someone who claims to have OCD around cleaning she seems to lack awareness of how products actually clean. Georgia you do not needs loads of bubbles to clean, the bubbles are there for us to feel like a product is better then another. You just need the surfactants...which you eco friendly washing up will have just like your fairy

Karen826

VIP Member
Good god she even had one of her gullable followers give her a parking permit. And then she gets a free swim cap off that girl. Is there anything that bitch doesnt get for free. She is such a selfish grabby so and so😡
Yes those poor poor ducklings its disgusting the way she has treated them. She is the most vile, cruel self centred bitch i have ever come across. She gets away with everything. They all think they are bloody royalty the way they carry on. That big ignorant wet wipe of a husband of hers spread out with his dirty feet up on the boat yesterday. No respect for anything or anyone. No wonder their son is the way he is with pair of arrogant twats as parents. Premier Inn not posh enough for the queen it will do though!
Whats with the constant wearing of those scilly clothes. Does she realise how pathetic they come across. They live in the UK not the bloody bahamas. Just unbelievable🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

Karen826

VIP Member
She is the most awful woman with the ducklings I'll be most surprised if they survive. There's no way the mum will take them back. Can't believe she's gonna get away with it. I am fuming.
I am too im disgusted and to think all these idiots are supporting her they are as bad as she is. All heartless b.......!! That Becky Wecky is another cruel one the way she was chasing and talking to the gulls. What the hell do they expect the seagulls to do when they go swinging a big box of food at the beach. Its their natural habitat so of course they are welcome there and of course they will come looking for food. Im livid about those poor ducklings and to think nothing got done about it after so many complaints. She makes me sick she really does😡😡
If i were her husband and i made the effort to get it all nice for her coming home and she said its not up to her standard and did it all again i would be bloody livid and would tell her to get to f... Who the hell does that and why even leave a list if its not good enough. She really does make my blood boil like who the hell does she actually think she is. Horrible horrible horrible piece of work.
Oh and to have a conversation like that with your 13 year old son is just plain wrong she is just vile to the core. Its the sort of thing i would bring back a friend for a laugh not to my young son. Shes such a child and a very sick one at that.

Last edited:
805CCFE2-29CC-472A-A071-B00D0A5940DA.png

Allowing the feral kid to just go about bashing all the greenery again. Don’t you worry about any wildlife that may be living in there Georgia, just as long as you’ve got some content eh?

Bromance

Chatty Member
I cant believe she's bloody released them 🙈 I wonder if it hadn't "went well" if she would say they got out themselves. Terrified for those poor wee things that don't know how to live in their natural environment. You are a disgrace Georgia.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
They keep returning to her patio because they consider that to be their home, it’s all they’ve known and that’s the only place they truly feel safe 🙁 For her to kick off about it is ridiculous. Can she not understand that she’s made them that way?

• Sad

Lovethyneighbour

Just 7 ducklings this morning, I’m not surprised as they were left to fend for themselves but it’s just so cruel what she did.

• Sad
  • Wow
So there's now 9.
The poor duckling was ripped from its mother and died after being made a show of by a selfish lunatic.
She doesnt care about the ducks when she's away and they're not fed because noone else wants the responsibility.
Theyre not domestic as they survived just fine before dirty den got involved. She needs to give the ducks to someone who knows what they are doing not someone like her who has no clue and uses them as an experiment.
I really can't believe the audacity of her to rip them from their mother! She really is a selfish cretin
I'm glad people on scilly aren't Happy either maybe they'll put her in her place. I would if I was there!
She should be arrested and charged

She is so disrespectful, filming that memorial thing with people clearly upset. Yet again the only person with her phone on. Everybody else taking a moment to pay their respects and then there’s this cunt with her phone out!

She’s like a broken record with that Panda too, whilst I think it’s a bit weird Jo wants a massive teddy at his age I still think she should just respect the fact that he wants it and it’s in HIS room! She really boils my piss.

• Angry
Reactions: 16