Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor man. She’s so bleeping ignorant, he’s driving her round everywhere and she can’t even be bothered to remember his name and get it right.
Exactly this! What's your name? Agostino - she she proceeds to call him Augusto, Antonio, everything but his bloody name! She's so ignorant.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How old is she again? Saying her mum will “kill her” for forgetting her hat? Never seen a middle aged woman so dependent on their mum, she’s not a child even if she’s acting like one on this trip

Reactions: 12
That poor man. She’s so bleeping ignorant, he’s driving her round everywhere and she can’t even be bothered to remember his name and get it right.
I just thought the same thing. And to say when he showed her the card oh my names Georgia, then be ignorant to say she thinks he can understand her, no you twit his name is augustino not Antonio, that's why he's not answering you. Then August.
I would say she's also being arrogant shouting at him, stereotypical brit abroad, but she shouts and whines at everyone so can't all out that one!
Bet avril can't wait to leave!

Reactions: 10
So basically: "thanks to you guys, I'm on this free trip in the beautiful sunshine. Sorry the weather is tit back home, but since it's raining anyway, you might as well buy some more Body Shop stuff from me so I can go on the next free trip too"

People fall for this? 🙄

Reactions: 13
Even that child size swimming cozzie is hanging off her upper body 🤢

ETA - Anyone else get the distinct impression that she was only included on that boat trip because of the one girl she’s latched onto? She seems really sweet and popular. The others don’t seem to be acknowledging Georgia’s existence… When she called that woman’s name on the boat she totally blanked her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hotel tab.....1 malibu & coke to pay for....jeez....living the high life Georgia....living the high life.
I mean, she may have paid for other stuff, but I highly doubt it. What a waste of a place.

• Haha
I suppose from tomorrow we're going to have the 'anxiety' of going home and what a state she'll find! I'm surprised we've had no duckling update, I wonder if they will have wandered off through the open gate while she's been away (conveniently!).

Reactions: 13
Glad I found this thread..
Claims to be shy but this trip shows nothing of the sort. The trip looks lovely and I am sure the rest of the group are nice too but seriously does she not stop for one minute and think about her actions?
I have second hand embarrassment for her it’s so cringe. Nobody and I mean nobody cares if you need the toilet, nobody cares about pee on a seat from your son. Maybe talk to him without shoving a phone in his face or waking him up with the hoover. She is nuts and has no grip on reality. 40 years old and acts like she is 10. I cringe when she screams at her husband for having some fun dancing in the kitchen, maybe the music is loud to drown her out. How does he put up with her and her 6 times a day hoovering habit. Does she really have nothing else in her life.
I used to like Bodyshop stuff years ago but wouldn’t bother nowadays especially with her constant sell, sell, sell. Where are her team members on this trip….oh wait, they don’t get the freebie just you!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her eye makeup is meant to look like that?! I assumed it had all run when she was in the water

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Smokey eye?? More like punched in the eye!
Everyone else looks like they have made the most of their time away, yes a couple of times the others have had their phones out taking pics etc but nothing like princess Georgia who has had to do a running commentary on everything!

Glad its not just me that thinks her eyes look ridiculous. If shes a makeup artist then i feel sorry for anyone who has let her loose on their face. She looks like a overdone drag queen. She is so full of herself too just totally in love with herself. All she talks about is herself 24/7. Self obsessed narcissist.
i wonder what shes getting recognition for🤔
Certainly not hard work which im sure the others have done to get there.
She makes me sick the smug vile b....!!

Reactions: 8
Glad I found this thread..
Claims to be shy but this trip shows nothing of the sort. The trip looks lovely and I am sure the rest of the group are nice too but seriously does she not stop for one minute and think about her actions?
I have second hand embarrassment for her it’s so cringe. Nobody and I mean nobody cares if you need the toilet, nobody cares about pee on a seat from your son. Maybe talk to him without shoving a phone in his face or waking him up with the hoover. She is nuts and has no grip on reality. 40 years old and acts like she is 10. I cringe when she screams at her husband for having some fun dancing in the kitchen, maybe the music is loud to drown her out. How does he put up with her and her 6 times a day hoovering habit. Does she really have nothing else in her life.
I used to like Bodyshop stuff years ago but wouldn’t bother nowadays especially with her constant sell, sell, sell. Where are her team members on this trip….oh wait, they don’t get the freebie just you!
It seems to be quite a common thing with MLM huns saying that their shy and that their company has brought them out of their shell, given them confidence and the other MLM huns are really nice and so easy to get on with. I know someone who says the same, yet she was lead in our school plays, in charge of things at Youth Group and have been on reality TV. 🙄 It's just attention seeking for the majority of them.

How many nights has Georgia been away for in Sicilly? Just two?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.