Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just like the cleaning, the page on the ducks has exposed the sham that is Georgia May! 🤣also I have reported you to the ASA re your sebo posts today. I know every story will be an AD if you properly label them, but sadly that’s the life YOU chose!

Reactions: 11
It’s definitely boredom living on that island. Like the wicker man
They’ve all got a screw loose, or not wired up quite right somehow. I won’t say it, but you probably all know what I’m getting at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s weird isn’t it! I had actually looked on Facebook too. I’d seen a post on a scilly page of an honesty stall accusing tourists of stealing. Shockingly some people challenged the accusations saying it could be anyone, including islanders. To which people replied that they would never, that they’d know if ‘one of their own’ had digressed they’d know who the culprit was. It’s like a freaking cult!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I might join* her body shop team and then kick off when I don’t make it on the next trip that she’s promising is so easy to achieve

* Disclaimer, I have no intention of ever joining any pyramid scheme or lining her pockets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is going away so she is just going to pretend that one was lost overnight or whilst she was away. She can’t be blamed now. 😡 I really don’t understand why she lies.

Reactions: 12
No group shot of the ducklings this morning so we cannot count them 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious the way she’s filming… she’s not allowing us to count them. Considering she was relentlessly counting them in her garden and suddenly she isn’t speaks volumes

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s weird isn’t it! I had actually looked on Facebook too. I’d seen a post on a scilly page of an honesty stall accusing tourists of stealing. Shockingly some people challenged the accusations saying it could be anyone, including islanders. To which people replied that they would never, that they’d know if ‘one of their own’ had digressed they’d know who the culprit was. It’s like a freaking cult!
Don’t you know there’s no crime on Shutter Island? And that’s a fact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps saying her windows are really high… they look the standard for the first floor of a house. I mean, to 3ft nothing Georgia anything’s high but they are normal windows!

Reactions: 5
It was when they called visitors ‘outsiders’, just said it all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will say 1,2 or however many ducklings have/will die whilst she's away, despite being called on there only being 8 on their 1st morning and that post saying 8 and 1 being picked up by a seagull.
Of course Queen silly won't be responsible for it even though she clained they were strong enough and too big for gulls.
She would be obviously counting them if there were 9 still 😔
Adam isn't born and bred islander is he? So he must be aware of what normal behaviour is and that Georgia's behaviour is far from it!

Reactions: 8
Apply to non moisturised skin and wash your hands after use.
Or if you are Georgia, mix it with moisturiser and tell people they don't need to wash their hands.
Shes also not going to be showering any time soon. If you want to know how not to use body shop products listen to Georgia!
How do you report this drivel to body shop? Not that they will care if she's a top seller 😔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sure I can hear the ducklings chirping whilst she’s doing her, how NOT to use the tan.

• Haha
I think I counted 8 ducklings as well.

If she doesn't want to iron that is fine but she could get a steamer for really badly creased items. What about Jowan's school uniform?

I'm sure she could get one gifted from Swan, instead of the endless vacuums!
she has one gifted, but there isn’t any point to her doing a story as it’s out of stock on their website so she won’t make any money from it and that’s what it’s all about with her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.