Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how none of the others are glued to their phones and are just enjoying being there. So tempting to message her and say stop living through your phone for the gram

Reactions: 10
I’m not saying she looks like the lead singer of Aerosmith with makeup on but the lead singer of Aerosmith kind of looks like her with make up on.
Steven Tyler is 74 years old and looks younger than 40 year old Georgia...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she is such an embarrassment. Filming everyone and everything. Dont think the lady with the pink hair will be a fan of Georgia. Cringe at the flirting with waiter. Everyone must think who the hell is this freak sat with us. She goes for a swim rocks up late then acts like a complete loon filming everyone then embarrasses the waiter. Why oh why does she always act like a 12 year old girl when around men. So immature and pathetic

Reactions: 17
The hotel does look stunning. She ruins the aesthetic massively.

Those sunglasses 🤦🏽‍♀️ She needs to shop in the child’s section as they just look comical on her pea head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beautiful hotel and stunning location but wasted on her. She has even got someone to film her and take pics of her. Like why not just chill and relax and enjoy mixing and meeting new people. I dont see anyone else filming everything. She is sat filming people enjoying their breakfast. Such an odd ball. God help whoever shes latched onto to be her "buddy"

They’ll all be talking about her behind her back, slagging her off for filming all the time, being late, being rude, etc.

My theory is that the swimming is timed deliberately so that she’s just in time to sit down to eat and doesn’t have to do the pre-drinks (if it’s dinner) or chat. She’s socially awkward and she knows it. Plus she’s a total lightweight when it comes to alcohol - not that that’s an issue she could be a grown up and say she doesn’t drink, but she won’t because she’s such a try hard. So she’s had her swims before meals so she can just turn up, sit down and eat.

Reactions: 13
She's sat on her own for breakfast isn't she? Filming a bloody bird walking across your table! Yuk - for someone who's 'OCD' about cleaning she's not exactly hygienic. More ads for Body Shop because she enjoys it, yeah Georgia, okay, not because it brings you in loads of 'pennies' and gets these trips for you. I'd almost feel sorry for her as she obviously can't integrate with the others, then I remember what a tw*t she is and I come to my senses 😆

“Ooooh is lemon cake acceptable for breakfast?” (Scrolls over shot of a pathetic bowl of measly bran flakes that she’s had) Christ woman just live a little ffs!!!!!! And get that germ ridden pigeon off the table 🤮

• Haha
I’m not saying she looks like the lead singer of Aerosmith with makeup on but the lead singer of Aerosmith kind of looks like her with make up on.
You’re not SAYING they look alike? But they’ve never been seen in the same room have they? Hmmmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they are the ladies that she has just filmed on her trip then she won’t be engaging with them at all, she cannot get past a persons size and unless they are near enough a size 6 like her then she doesn’t want to know them!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gosh she’s right…it does look absolute “carnage”. A dozen overweight middle aged women clapping along to some traditional music drinking Sprite. Absolute bleeping carnage Georgia!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely seemed to be sitting on her own at breakfast. You can see in the reflection of the glass that she turns round to tell them all that the pigeon has gone and they just ignore her ☹ although I'd probably avoid the person who's on their phone all the time as well.

Reactions: 12
That view’s better than your view on Shutter Island, Georgia baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That view’s better than your view on Shutter Island, Georgia baby.
No it can't be, I haven't heard her say how lush it is, what a corker of a day and how stunning it is every 5 minutes! 😁 Maybe the penny is dropping that there are far more beautiful places than Scilly - who would have thought it?!

• Haha
You don't make friends by shutting people down Georgia! A lady says we made it after after 6 hours 😂 clearly making a joke as she said it took a while to get there, Georgia's blunt reply busy filming, 'wasn't quite 6 hours'. Id think duck off you bore! She probably spent the whole journey saying she could be exercising instead of sitting on a coach or whatever 🥱 who would have thought it might be boiling hot?? Not like the boiling days on scilly huh??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.