Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so little going on that she has to comment on the view or 'amazing weather' every day! 'not a bad view for...' oh shut up! Many people live in beautiful places with fantastic views but you wouldn't comment on it daily, same if you have a tit view, you just get used to it. I don't get why she feels the need to go on and on and on and on about it?
No ducks/ducklings shown for 2 days and she's fine with that, yeah of course!

Reactions: 13
She has so little going on that she has to comment on the view or 'amazing weather' every day! 'not a bad view for...' oh shut up! Many people live in beautiful places with fantastic views but you wouldn't comment on it daily, same if you have a tit view, you just get used to it. I don't get why she feels the need to go on and on and on and on about it?
No ducks/ducklings shown for 2 days and she's fine with that, yeah of course!
She absolutely lives a Groundhog Day.
Imagine getting up and the first thing you do is pick up your phone and repeat verbatim what you said and did yesterday. I couldn’t do it. My brain wouldn’t let me. I’d be too embarrassed to show people my repetitive life. Trying to convince myself and them that I was living the dream. When clearly you’renot even living. Just existing on Shitter island…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She says it’s boiling. She has no idea what us main landers are going through 🥵 if this was my forecast id be a happy, much cooler,
Lady!
she really is so insular that I bet she would never check out the weather for anywhere else other than shutter island. So if your reading Georgia it’s going to be much much warmer for us on the mainland as you call it so no point in telling us how warm it is where you are 😄

Reactions: 11
She’d much rather sit at a table with a knife and fork… if you had a proper garden, you’d be able to fit a patio table and chairs in, then you could sit outside.

She’d much rather sit at a table with a knife and fork… if you had a proper garden, you’d be able to fit a patio table and chairs in, then you could sit outside.
She doesn't need a garden as she has the beach on her doorstep...🙄

I am sure there were only 5 ducklings the last time we saw them. I would not be surprised if they were all dead now.

I honestly think she is the person I dislike most on Instagram. Totally vile and disingenuous. Has anyone reported her to The Body Shop for those leaflets? She is trying to have her cake and eat it with her businesses. The leaflet say body and beauty shop on Scilly which I think might be her merging her selling in with her make up artist "business". Why anyone would buy beauty products from her God only knows. She looks so much older than her age and has disgusting habits. Buy this amazing shower gel which I use in my one shower a week. I can't believe she has the balls to say her husband and son are disgusting when she goes on about farts and poo all day long. She is obsessed with bodily functions.

Reactions: 16
Georgia show us the ducklings!
Should have Peggy's ducklings hatched by now 🤔

Reactions: 7
Because its such amazing weather there, Adam and jowan are both wearing jumpers whilst moving about, Ruby also had a jumper on. Meanwhile 'on the mainland' we are struggling with the heat in minimal clothing and have an Amber warning for hot weather! Keep living the dream and telling us we wouldn't believe it's the uk 🤣

Someone has posted a video of the ducks and ducklings on Facebook. Looks like 5 ducklings 😤 but she saved them all remember. Georgia may, the duckling rescuer made bigger meals for whatever predator is getting them!
Screenshots are pants sorry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
This woman is so full of tit it's disgusting.
What an example to set as a school (albeit part time) teachers spouse.
So someone walked past her house & said he'd seen 3 ducklings somewhere else, yeah course he did Georgia, you vile, lying woman.
She couldn't lie straight in bed 😠😠😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Freshen up at the pool.... absolutely gross. I'd hate to have to go into changing rooms after her.

Three ducklings seen - no Georgia its not the missing ones... its probably all that's left of them now. Disgusting

Well she's backed herself into a corner now hasn't she? I think she wants to ditch the whole feeding the ducks thing, she's bored of it now and wants to move onto the next thing - BUT she made such a song and dance about being the bloody duck whisperer that she can't. All this 'the ducks are enjoying their lie ins' is total crap and as for someone saying they'd seen 3 ducks over the other side!!! Does she really think people are that gullible? Be honest Georgia, put your hands up and admit you handled the ducklings issue all wrong, say you've learned your lesson and you may, MAY, save a bit of face. Of course she won't do that as she's a narcissistic, self absorbed excuse of a woman 😡

• Angry
I’m sure if she had seen the ducks during the day then she’d of popped out her camera and got footage for the gram. I think she’s turning into Pinocchio and I’m watching for her nose growing.

Karma’s a witch isn’t it Georgia.
Serves you right for waking them up at 7 every morning when you’re hoovering, rattling the duck feed, attracting the noisy seagulls, then screeching at the seagulls to piss off, etc etc. when they’re trying to enjoy their holiday. At least the party was a one off, unlike you, every bloody day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who claims to have OCD around cleaning she seems to lack awareness of how products actually clean. Georgia you do not needs loads of bubbles to clean, the bubbles are there for us to feel like a product is better then another. You just need the surfactants...which you eco friendly washing up will have just like your fairy

Reactions: 17
Karma’s a witch isn’t it Georgia.
Serves you right for waking them up at 7 every morning when you’re hoovering, rattling the duck feed, attracting the noisy seagulls, then screeching at the seagulls to piss off, etc etc. when they’re trying to enjoy their holiday. At least the party was a one off, unlike you, every bloody day.
How can she struggle to get the words right in such a short caption. It's fairly comical now. Why put them on if shes so bad at spelling and grammar.
For someone who claims to have OCD around cleaning she seems to lack awareness of how products actually clean. Georgia you do not needs loads of bubbles to clean, the bubbles are there for us to feel like a product is better then another. You just need the surfactants...which you eco friendly washing up will have just like your fairy
She obviously feels like pockets of air (bubbles) clean things better 🤣

It was too hot to close the windows to shut out the party noise, but they were in jumpers last night uh-huh OK then.

• Haha
How can she struggle to get the words right in such a short caption. It's fairly comical now. Why put them on if shes so bad at spelling and grammar.

She obviously feels like pockets of air (bubbles) clean things better 🤣

It was too hot to close the windows to shut out the party noise, but they were in jumpers last night uh-huh OK then.
Air in Scilly most be the purest with the amount of air that comes out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it a pre requisite of being a shitfluencer that you must be illiterate? Every single story she posts has spelling mistakes or wrong words!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course she used the drain granules wrong too
It shouldn't be boiling water. And no idea if her 'friend' still sells fm but she won't tag them anyway to support them but wants everyone to buy body shop from her.
Shes top in sales again 🙄

Reactions: 8
Are we all relieved she showed us the ducks are all there by the pipe? We can all relax now that excellent piece of proof/footage has settled our troubling doubts 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t condone FM either as it’s another dodgy mlm scheme, but she’s always saying how these “small businesses” are so grateful for every order they get. So why can’t she give a shout out to her pal who flogs the perfumes? She’s done it in the past. Or is she afraid if she does that people will buy stuff from her instead of BS perfume? They pretend they’re friends but would stab each other in the back first chance they get if it meant not missing out on a sale.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.