Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if it were a man walking around his house to checking the quality of his wife’s cleaning and filming it for insta, there’d be uproar.

The past few days have been tragic, if she was my daughter I’d be so sad at how she’d acted, filmed everything and seen other people just ignore her and her sat in her own etc.

Oh well, back to the same old boring tit, day in day out 😴

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck is that grid post about!
No I don’t want to see your pink pants
That child’s dress is clearly too short for a 50 year old woman
Please don’t tell me you actually travelled in that dress
You are an absolute bell end that really believes in your own hype
You are not 6 years old
You need to get yourself some friends because clearly you are a very very lonely woman that’s my only conclusion to your repetitive diatribe on insta day in day out….

Reactions: 15
You are not 6 years old
You need to get yourself some friends because clearly you are a very very lonely woman that’s my only conclusion to your repetitive diatribe on insta day in day out….
What the actual hell is that all about. Just wow can she actually get anymore ridiculous! Such a child and yes what a state she has zero pride. What really baffles me is how so many people actually like and comment and find her entertaining. Shes just desperate and pathetic

CE278C0B-184B-4713-AE48-3DDC1F810013.jpeg

She really isn’t funny, that reel was horrendous. I’m embarrassed for her! All those people in the comments telling her she’s funny need their heads examining. This is my favourite comment though, not that she’ll take it on board!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good god is she still wearing the stripy dress! It’s must stink !
She’s bogging.
What the actual hell is that all about. Just wow can she actually get anymore ridiculous! Such a child and yes what a state she has zero pride. What really baffles me is how so many people actually like and comment and find her entertaining. Shes just desperate and pathetic
There was a comment on there, worded nicely, but saying she should’ve left the cleaning and gone out and enjoyed the nice weather. And that she also should give some thought to how her actions would impact on the feelings of the boys - if they’ve worked hard to clean up and then she’s come home and re-done it all. It’s good to see not all her followers think she’s hilarious or agree with her 100% of the time.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s on the verge of losing it. She’s not behaving like a rational person. That reel isn’t normal.

I can’t understand how her family, and I include her parents in this too, aren’t stepping in and getting her to ease back on Instagram. It’s not healthy.

Reactions: 13
So no swim this morning because she didn’t get to bed until 11:30? But she has to be so active guys! As long as she has eight full hours of sleep without waking up for the toilet because she doesn’t drink enough liquids. She does the bare minimum in everything in her life so she can have a sense of control. Like we said about the swimming, a slow paddle and a gentle bike road just to close the rings on her watch. Wiping things down with a spray and cloth so she never has to do a deep clean.

She is so lucky to not have a disability and to also have such a great support system. Adam (the boy, she calls him), Grace, Aunty Becky Wecky and not to forget her mum to supply her with anti diarrhoea tabs and remind her to put her hat on. Side note: If her mum has always told her things like that, why does her skin look twenty years older than her mother’s? 🤔

Also livid that she claims to have OCD but jumps around like that when she gets home. It must be some amazing type of OCD she has.
And those poor ducks…how are they going to know what to do or where to go? I can’t believe it is legal to catch and release like that. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You are not 6 years old
I suppose we should just be glad she’s wearing any at all given her penchant for going commando. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Amazing how she’ll wear a face mask while “cleaning” her house but won’t wear one to stop the spread of covid.
She’s absolutely losing it. I really hope someone intervenes, but they won’t, Adam is enjoying the “fame” and the money it undoubtedly brings and her parents and friends seem just as bonkers as she is.

Why did she travel back to Shitter Island when they are collecting their daughter and going to Wimbledon this weekend. Her carbon footprint must be horrific. We know she hates going by boat so it will be the plane again for her.

The real reason she wants rid of the ducklings also comes out...no-one to look after them. I can't see them surviving out in the wild at all as she has treated them like pets.

I feel the need to remind everyone that she is only 40 despite looking a lot older. She obviously has only recently gotten into SPF as her skin is so weather beaten.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why did she travel back to Shitter Island when they are collecting their daughter and going to Wimbledon this weekend. Her carbon footprint must be horrific. We know she hates going by boat so it will be the plane again for her.

The real reason she wants rid of the ducklings also comes out...no-one to look after them. I can't see them surviving out in the wild at all as she has treated them like pets.

I feel the need to remind everyone that she is only 40 despite looking a lot older. She obviously has only recently gotten into SPF as her skin is so weather beaten.
Yesssss!!! She was already at Gatwick why not just stay longer & get Ruby to travel down - she couldn’t possibly do that as her ‘OCD’ meant she needed to get home. The financial cost will be a lot not not mention her bloody carbon footprint 🤬
I’m actually quite glad that the house was clean & tidy & the shop ran fine without her - Shutter Island can survive perfectly well without you!!! The world does not revolve around Georgia 🙄

Reactions: 14
I use that surface cleaner, you’re meant to leave for a few minutes. Then wipe. I think a lot are the same. She literally sprayed and wiped it off. It’s not clean. Nothing is.

Shitter Island 🤣🤣🤣 Love it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she actually going to put those ducklings back on the beach with no survival instinct, then piss off to Wimbledon for a few days?

• Angry
  • Sad
Does she realise how selfish she sounds?? Took those ducklings away and basically can’t be arsed to look after them anymore because they’re an inconvenience. Wonder if she’ll “rescue” anymore or make a point and let the gulls take them.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.