Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make it make sense! She has a list of things to do but still has time to dust and film herself. She dusts every day! It’s not necessary and these so called OCD things are just lies. Like the water in the shower, if she had an OCD need to make sure there was no water in the shower, she would be wiping behind the shower caddy. It would take her ages to do. It’s just a routine that she has got herself used to!

How can she complain about a busy day when she messes about doing the most inane things? And filming it?
It drives me mad the way she says “Sorry I haven’t washed my face yet” It’s like a verbal tic! Like we are either supposed to know or be bothered? 😡 You’re always dirty, Georgia. You go swimming in a public pool dirty!

She should be renamed “Haven’t washed my face yet, exclusive through me” Georgia.

I always wonder why her eyes so often look glazed over and squinted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Make it make sense! She has a list of things to do but still has time to dust and film herself. She dusts every day! It’s not necessary and these so called OCD things are just lies. Like the water in the shower, if she had an OCD need to make sure there was no water in the shower, she would be wiping behind the shower caddy. It would take her ages to do. It’s just a routine that she has got herself used to!

How can she complain about a busy day when she messes about doing the most inane things? And filming it?
It drives me mad the way she says “Sorry I haven’t washed my face yet” It’s like a verbal tic! Like we are either supposed to know or be bothered? 😡 You’re always dirty, Georgia. You go swimming in a public pool dirty!

She should be renamed “Haven’t washed my face yet, exclusive through me” Georgia.

I always wonder why her eyes so often look glazed over and squinted.
She rarely washes her body let alone her face 🤣
On another note, not much sign of Adam & rat boy since Duck-gate 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Georgia 👋👋

Nice to see you reading here, then making a comment on the water meter. Hypocrite!

You were talking about if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. Didn't want your dribble dicks flushing the loo, having a wash and you refuse to wash at home. But are happy to give the stolen ducklings fresh water. You have to show your audience that you do in fact care and you care for them more than you care for your family.

You are the definition of bat tit crazy.

Think we'll have to play a game of bingo, write our thoughts on here. Then predict how long it'll be before you mention them in your stories.
Screenshot_20220611-092312~2.png

All clean my arse! Georgia we know your “obsession’ with cleaning is all a con 🙄

I think she saw other instaSCABS making money 'cleaning' and she wanted in. She's a terrible cleaner, not even half a job, and cleans in the most counter productive order. Work smarter not harder Georgia.

How Adam, hasn't been pulled in over his wife's posts I'll never know.

Reactions: 9
And what’s with the ‘I hate going away when it’s nice’ get over yourself you moron.
Easy answer to that - don't bloody go! She can't miss a chance of grabbing a load of freebies though can she. I think I'm going to have to avoid insta on Monday or I could explode seeing all the vacuous idiots fawning over each other, pouting for the pics and grabbing all the free goods they can. The lot of them need to wise up and get proper jobs instead of sponging off companies and scamming their followers - I cannot wait for the insta bubble to implode!

Easy answer to that - don't bloody go! She can't miss a chance of grabbing a load of freebies though can she. I think I'm going to have to avoid insta on Monday or I could explode seeing all the vacuous idiots fawning over each other, pouting for the pics and grabbing all the free goods they can. The lot of them need to wise up and get proper jobs instead of sponging off companies and scamming their followers - I cannot wait for the insta bubble to implode!
It was awful last time wasn’t it - like pigs round a trough, snaffling up as many freebies as they could carry. Disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 8
B19BD90E-334D-48FD-8273-9D9C321B298A.png

Here she goes again trying to lure people in to her cult by telling them they too could go on trips like she does. It’s so wrong that she does this, it’s not attainable for Joe Bloggs. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
More fast fashion bought from one of the worst companies, and dresses that are far too long for her. Really cares about the environment does Georgia. As for those shoes with the original dress… 🤣 what’s she thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t waste your time complaining to Bodyshop at home. I’ve complained EVERY time she has claimed that and EVERY time they have said they will look into it (and her using filters on her make up after pics) and clearly….just like the ducks….Queen Georgia of a Scilly never gets anything said to her by anyone. You may as well go piss in the wind….

• Angry
It was awful last time wasn’t it - like pigs round a trough, snaffling up as many freebies as they could carry. Disgusting 🤢
Do I remember queen Georgia bleating on about not being able to take the larger freebie items as couldn’t get them home on the plane, so the company sent it to her home by mail instead. She’s such a whinge bag and expecting life served on a plate.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her friend was feeding the ducks on the beach this morning - what a calm, nice experience compared to Georgia’s manic shouting and screeching. The ducks were calm, not stressed, and a few of them ate out of her hand. Which just shows that it’s only about the food. They couldn’t give a tit about Georgia 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Obsessed about going for a bloody swim!!
That was irritating as tit! How about just watch your son?! Likes to be active then use the gym where he’s training if you must or go for a walk - instead you film inside a changing room, how inappropriate is that?! Or have a bike at the flat - not really that difficult is it?

Reactions: 6
64F7AABA-1E6E-42B9-886D-1F5EA155BA76.png

Pathetic that she can’t even forego a swim to spend time watching her kid. I still don’t understand why her family haven’t staged an intervention. She’s absolutely off her rocker.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.