Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Tell me who you aspire to be without telling me who you aspire to be
E9B49D38-7424-4C61-9541-96FF73370144.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Splashing the cash on pork and tat, will JessicaSharon admit to calling the Hales fat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

nathan25

VIP Member
She needs reporting about these raffles. She do not have a licence why is she raising money but sitting there begging people to buy tickets. How about she gets of her ass and actually does something so people can sponsor her or something but the money goes direct to the charity not her bank account. Is it for big moose? I’m going to drop them a lovely email.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Reported to the gambling commission as she is doing it illegally holding on to money you want to do charity work they say direct links

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I’m home just in bed recovering. I have a infection now 😓 the pain is unbearable but Ora morph, diazepam and my tattle family are getting me through the hours.
Thanks so much for all your love and concern. It’s been a horrible two weeks to be honest but I’m just trying not to moan and get on with it the best I can.
my granddaughter came to visit me in hospital. She said “I make your baddy better manny” 🥺 she’s 2. She melts my heart.
I’m sure I will get there.

I seen that Kerrie live last night and I’m absolutely disgusted 😡😡i seen someone mention it above. She’s a disgrace 😡

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She’s disappearing for a few days because she’s not coping well

See you this afternoon then Claire

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
What the actual fuckety fuck is she cooking? She's boiled a whole bag of pasta with leeks and cauliflower, then added stewing beef and beef stock....then threw the whole lot in a casserole dish, put two tins of CHICKEN soup over it, topped it with cheese and put it in the oven!!! So not only boiled to death the pasta and veg, but chicken soup!! WTF!! I hope she knows that the word stewing means exactly that....stewing....for HOURS!! If I cook any sort of stewing/braising steak it's in the slow cooker for 6 hours and in the oven for at least 3 hours!!
J and AM have had a whole rack of ribs, hash browns AND potato croquettes....this woman is as thick as pig 💩

• Sick
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
No please no no no
She didn’t do a TT of herself in a bodysuit just to sell some?
Literally looked like her minge would fall out any second.

Don't forget to report her Instagram posts regarding raffles as a fraud or scam.

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Facts about Claire Hale:

- She's a terrible mother.
- She cares more about her social media accounts than she does her family.
- She used to run illegal raffles.
- She used to make copyright products.
- She's shady when it comes to charity money.
- She's a complete beg.
- She's a narcissist.
- She's incapable of maintaining friendships.
- She eats the equivalent of 10 fully grown pigs per week.
- She's selfish beyond belief.
- Her teeth are rotten.
- Her "best friend" is an ex-tattler.
- She can't cook for shit.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Andy and Claire have been spotted out on their walk together again...

mqdefault.jpg

That's bacon butties in their hands.

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Finnishing her lunch, and doesn't even take a breath before eating her bar of chocolate
And Andy at home AGAIN for lunch.....shovelling it in like he's not been fed for a month. Does this self employed "professional" painter and decorator never work? Even if he did go to work after doing the school run he was home 4 hours later!!! Not even time to spread the dust sheets, stir the paint and slap on the first coat pmsl. Asda shopping and Wetherspoons breakfast yesterday morning....all the professional workers I've ever employed, including decorators, have been at my house by 8.30 at the latest and not left before 5!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

NannyNelly

VIP Member
At kfc she says a Jacob got these little chicken things as a meal … next minute you know Jacob says I got this big chicken burger meal 😳 then she got a big chicken bucket and large popcorn. WTF!! She’s also spending that charity money by looks of it 😡 why don’t she just transfer over what she has in her account 😡
Then this comment!! This is exactly why you need to KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIRE!!

Attachments

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Interesting that the weekend the donation was originally due to be made, she's disappearing from social media. The spelling makes my eyes hurt.

Of course she liked Kerrie's apology vid. Disgusting human beings have to stick together.
Yes how very odd Tate & Lyle you decide to have things going on when the charity money is to be handed over hope you show receipt for this on your social media I mean you show everything else you know like filming at the ballet that you weren’t allowed ???

mumz

VIP Member
Claires new car sticker
We know Claire, we don’t need a warning what’s in the car
595E5993-D5F3-4179-9DAD-3949E951699B.jpeg

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
They went all that way to do a money handover
Get there and what do they do?
Pay via apple pay app
Omg she’s really that dumb
Glory chaser!!
E899E78B-8015-4251-A223-773A8CC07EFF.jpeg

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Omg moving then schools WTF? Poor kids will have to meet all new friends
I think this is Claires problem and not the kids
She gas anxiety with the school mums and what they think about her
What the kids more than likely come home and say a friend has said about her
Mark my words Claire
That won’t stop with a new school, you will just get a whole new crowd if gossipers