Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claires new car sticker
We know Claire, we don’t need a warning what’s in the car
595E5993-D5F3-4179-9DAD-3949E951699B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scarebeg.. do you not see any issues with your 5 year old asking to make TikToks? She’s going to be addicted just like you, it’s not healthy!
protect your children.

Reactions: 8
Why does she try to make herself look so bad, it's so ageing that plait and extremely old fashioned.I thought her cut was nice and she's gone out her way to look bad since.

Reactions: 4
Scarebeg.. do you not see any issues with your 5 year old asking to make TikToks? She’s going to be addicted just like you, it’s not healthy!
protect your children.
It’s so normal for that little girl it’s worrying

I’m off on a mini break with my daughter in law and the toddlers today if anyone wants to make the new thread at 1000 posts please feel free xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I’m off on a mini break with my daughter in law and the toddlers today if anyone wants to make the new thread at 1000 posts please feel free xx
Enjoy all of you 💖

she’s up and having bacon yet again this morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Have an amazing time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her gym outfit!!!
What an advertisement!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ! She absolutely needs to size up! Or 3. She does it to the kids so why not herself. It reminds me of those big hay stacks you see wrapped in bin bags on farms 🙈🙈🙈 she’s spent an absolute fortune on stuff from TikTok shop. All aload of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andy and Claire have been spotted out on their walk together again...

mqdefault.jpg

That's bacon butties in their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.