Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw in the comments that she's moving the kids schools, but didn't hear what she said about it... I thought the schools were "great" šŸ¤Ø

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg moving then schools WTF? Poor kids will have to meet all new friends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg moving then schools WTF? Poor kids will have to meet all new friends
I think this is Claires problem and not the kids
She gas anxiety with the school mums and what they think about her
What the kids more than likely come home and say a friend has said about her
Mark my words Claire
That wonā€™t stop with a new school, you will just get a whole new crowd if gossipers

Reactions: 8
She was talking about a problem with AM and another child a few weeks ago and kept saying ā€œdonā€™t say her name on liveā€
Howā€™s poor Jacob gonna cope with new surroundings and a new school.
put your kids first and not ur bleeping ego! Man up and take them to schoolā€¦ you manage shopping trips, cinema trips, filming in kfc, going to work, dog walks, holidaysā€¦ do the school run!

She was talking about a problem with AM and another child a few weeks ago and kept saying ā€œdonā€™t say her name on liveā€
Howā€™s poor Jacob gonna cope with new surroundings and a new school.
put your kids first and not ur bleeping ego! Man up and take them to schoolā€¦ you manage shopping trips, cinema trips, filming in kfc, going to work, dog walks, holidaysā€¦ do the school run!
And if AM has a problem with another child in another school. How will she deal with that?
Have to say if AM is getting bullied then Claire has to be at the root of it somewhere
Weā€™ve always said in here the kids will get bullied
Wrong I know, but it happens

I am this close to blocking her hanging arse right now. Beggy please please stop eating like a dog & filming it & please please please put the white teeth filter back on ??? You are actually damaging my MH and make me want to throw my phone at the wall.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've only ever made corned beef hash once and it was delicious. I do not understand the bacon or the cheese, really would spoil the meal.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately what ever school she moves s her children to the parents will gossip as this woman is ridulous puts kids on social media doesn't give a dam about what is put on there ** her eldest son don't want his life shown for your 25 viewers on Instagram start being a better parent !! Stop putting children on social media your no influencer

on her liveā€¦ saying she cant read her mobile number out on live, saying sheā€™ll learn very quickly what you can and canā€™t do on social media. You donā€™t learn though beggy do you.
trying to not say sheā€™s in a cbd shop. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Live in a vape shop andy is looking for legal cannabis for his knees ... Pain relief wow why don't he lose weight that will help him imagine being live on tik tok doing this what a joke

• Wow
See if that was me.. Iā€™d stand behind my husband or outside the shop coz my anxiety gets so bad, I canā€™t speak to people I donā€™t know. Sheā€™s stood in a shop talking to everyone, and everyone on her phone. Anxiety my arse šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
See if that was me.. Iā€™d stand behind my husband or outside the shop coz my anxiety gets so bad, I canā€™t speak to people I donā€™t know. Sheā€™s stood in a shop talking to everyone, and everyone on her phone. Anxiety my arse šŸ™„
It's a load of bullocks she plays on it big time

No Scotland trip this weekend coz poor Nathan needs her home. So when is she giving this charity money? Or was that in wales?

It's a load of bullocks she plays on it big time
Honestly I hate it, and Iā€™m trying so hard to work on it. I just get so bad and I can feel my heart pounding. I get all sweaty. Itā€™s awful.

Reactions: 3
Didn't have Baseball Bat becoming a stoner down on my 2023 Beggy Bingo card. That charity money is really coming in handy isn't it...

• Haha
I could not sit and watch a movie for three hours either, I would be fighting panic attacks badly. I'm waiting for it to come on Netflix.

• Heart
Live in a vape shop andy is looking for legal cannabis for his knees ... Pain relief wow why don't he lose weight that will help him imagine being live on tik tok doing this what a joke
Because they are both greedy pigs šŸ· yet heā€™s supposed to be a decorator howā€™s he get up them ladders very obese family

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.