Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes filming the event but secretly
All you can see is the phone looking up her nostrils
I Hope she asked permission to film someones event
Andy looks bored as….
2B1DC8FF-C8A4-4220-83D2-949656711AC2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shes filming the event but secretly
All you can see is the phone looking up her nostrils
I Hope she asked permission to film someones event
Andy looks bored as….View attachment 1931144
Didn’t she say people will be sharing their stories? Well maybe they want to remain anonymous Scare 😡 she shouldn’t be recording.

They went all that way to do a money handover
Get there and what do they do?
Pay via apple pay app
Omg she’s really that dumb
Glory chaser!!
E899E78B-8015-4251-A223-773A8CC07EFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had dinner at the service station now going to have more food in Cardiff town centre before going to the charity event 🙄
See she’s embracing the grey hair still 🤣 it’s blonde luv you get it dyed blonde you absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She managed to go to the event.. and I bet there was no signs of anxiety 😡 huge clout chaser!! She’s absolutely desperate for any sort of attention and gratification from others, you’re an embarrassment scarebeg!

Reactions: 5
They went all that way to do a money handover
Get there and what do they do?
Pay via apple pay app
Omg she’s really that dumb
Glory chaser!!
View attachment 1931976
What a idiot. She probably made out she’s some sort of celebrity turning up 🤦‍♀️🤣
Did they stay in Cardiff for the night? Do anyone know?

Didn’t she say people will be sharing their stories? Well maybe they want to remain anonymous Scare 😡 she shouldn’t be recording.
It was quite an intimate event, maybe 30 people max
The person that was talking when I went into her live was talking about her child loss
She was probably nervous enough sharing her story with the people in the room
She’s probably unaware the Claire has broadcast it to the world wide web
It’s totally disgusting she would even think about doing it, let alone actually filming it
Just because she like to show us every aspect of her and her children’s lives it does not mean that lady would want to do the same
Add in the fact she did it at a mental health event then it’s beyond disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It was quite an intimate event, maybe 30 people max
The person that was talking when I went into her live was talking about her child loss
She was probably nervous enough sharing her story with the people in the room
She’s probably unaware the Claire has broadcast it to the world wide web
It’s totally disgusting she would even think about doing it, let alone actually filming it
Just because she like to show us every aspect of her and her children’s lives it does not mean that lady would want to do the same
Add in the fact she did it at a mental health event then it’s beyond disgusting
She makes everything about herself ! she has no respect & if I were that lady I would be contacting her to tell her not to broadcast something so personal on tiktok/instagram she’s just VILE

What a idiot. She probably made out she’s some sort of celebrity turning up 🤦‍♀️🤣
Did they stay in Cardiff for the night? Do anyone know?
Her latest TT is from a hotel in Cardiff and she says she went to a charity event last night, so yeah stayed overnight and we all know a big brekky then a few meals on the way home

The room looks grotty don’t look like a hotel. She said it’s nice then said she would stay there again especially if it’s for one night only. 🙄 in other words it’s a tit hole.

I don’t recognise it. Just seen there is another event March 2nd. Guess who’s probably going 🙌👀🤣 maybe I should film her and her story and upload that to TikTok. See how she likes it. I noticed Pandy have commented on the duet she done with that man. I got to laugh at the women Pandy follows 🤣🤣

The room looks grotty don’t look like a hotel. She said it’s nice then said she would stay there again especially if it’s for one night only. 🙄 in other words it’s a tit hole.

I don’t recognise it. Just seen there is another event March 2nd. Guess who’s probably going 🙌👀🤣 maybe I should film her and her story and upload that to TikTok. See how she likes it. I noticed Pandy have commented on the duet she done with that man. I got to laugh at the women Pandy follows 🤣🤣
She said it was the Ibis Budget Hotel in the city centre.
its almost £200 for the night for the 3 of them
Meals there are extra
That and travel costs, her hair do, food, drinks, parking, Andy 2 days off work, new t shirt
Not cheap
She cudda stayed home and donated twice as much!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She said it was the Ibis Budget Hotel in the city centre.
its almost £200 for the night for the 3 of them
Meals there are extra
That and travel costs, her hair do, food, drinks, parking, Andy 2 days off work, new t shirt
Not cheap
She cudda stayed home and donated twice as much!
She’d never do that.. she wouldn’t get the weird satisfaction she gets from doing things on show for everyone.

What happened to wearing her TikTok bodysuit? 🤣 she done a video saying it sucks her in and she’s going to wear it but order a smaller size 😩🤣
The IBIS is the shittest hotel in Cardiff. 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.