Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title from @zyxwvu

As always recap and quotes from all of us

Best moments of 2022

Sitting on Lucy's puppy 4 times
Making a cake with Jenny
The tally man knocking at the door
Cameltoe gate
Trying to fit into teeny, well not that teeny shorts
Moaning about holiday food
Sympathy photos from the hospital
Plastic plates and cold food
Rushing the daughter to A&E for a cough
Leaving TikTok but not leaving
The tattoo being spelt wrong.
The atrocious items she used to sell that made us all piss ourselves with laughter.
The "photography" business she once had.
The C&D's she got for copyright. Hahahahahaha.
Little Andy Pandy getting angry on live. So funny.
Mrs K's videos.
Not letting her son have a shower

@NannyNelly winning comment of the year
A full rasher of bacon round each chipolata? No wonder she bought half the bacon aisle!! Claire it's pigs in BLANKETS, not pigs in 15 tog duvets ffs!!

Best moments of 2023 so far
Calling 999 for Andy because he had man flu
Using food banks while booking holidays
Calling 999 again
Fried brussels sprouts, bacon and pork chops, again, and again, and again
Whole stuffed garlic breads each
Her singing, am I being kind saying singing?
Questionable charity funds
Sharon Flo Rida being a secret Tattler

And of course on top of all that, she's still a beg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Outstanding recap Mumz 😂 the pigs in 15 tog duvets made me howl with laughter once again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Fantastic mumz ❤ That comment had me crying about the pigs in duvets 🤣🤣
🎵 bacon makes beggy smileee, if only for a whileeee, but it won’t make her full again🎵
Completelyyyyy forgot she sat on Lucy’s dog ffs 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m howling once again at the pigs in 15 tog duvets 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Mumz for the amazing new thread and re cap.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m howling once again at the pigs in 15 tog duvets 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Mumz for the amazing new thread and re cap.
I know
That comment is class
Had to be in the recap x
Hope you are doing better xx

• Heart
Winning thread title from @zyxwvu

As always recap and quotes from all of us

Best moments of 2022

Sitting on Lucy's puppy 4 times
Making a cake with Jenny
The tally man knocking at the door
Cameltoe gate
Trying to fit into teeny, well not that teeny shorts
Moaning about holiday food
Sympathy photos from the hospital
Plastic plates and cold food
Rushing the daughter to A&E for a cough
Leaving TikTok but not leaving
The tattoo being spelt wrong.
The atrocious items she used to sell that made us all piss ourselves with laughter.
The "photography" business she once had.
The C&D's she got for copyright. Hahahahahaha.
Little Andy Pandy getting angry on live. So funny.
Mrs K's videos.
Not letting her son have a shower

@NannyNelly winning comment of the year
A full rasher of bacon round each chipolata? No wonder she bought half the bacon aisle!! Claire it's pigs in BLANKETS, not pigs in 15 tog duvets ffs!!

Best moments of 2023 so far
Calling 999 for Andy because he had man flu
Using food banks while booking holidays
Calling 999 again
Fried brussels sprouts, bacon and pork chops, again, and again, and again
Whole stuffed garlic breads each
Her singing, am I being kind saying singing?
Questionable charity funds
Sharon Flo Rida being a secret Tattler

And of course on top of all that, she's still a beg
Brilliant ❤ it thankyou

• Heart
I know
That comment is class
Had to be in the recap x
Hope you are doing better xx
Still in hospital unfortunately 😢 got a infection where they went in. Might pop a post on TikTok of me with my oxygen on and do one better then Scare in her paper mask 🙄🤣

• Heart
Still in hospital unfortunately 😢 got a infection where they went in. Might pop a post on TikTok of me with my oxygen on and do one better then Scare in her paper mask 🙄🤣
Don't forget to show your drip hand (maybe make sure something is attached to it to give the extra effect that Beggy missed) and your best compo claim "send me gifts" face.

I hope you feel better soon!

So she's going to be selling tat from Tik Tok shop now, alongside exploiting the kids on YouTube and her failing Instagram.

Nothing is working Beggy. Give up and get a real job (one where you work more than 1 day every other week).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending positive thoughts feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh lovely 🥺 sending you so much love! Everything crossed you start to feel abit better soon ❤

• Heart
Omg she’s going to do TikTok shop? Good luck with that beg as it’s one big scam. TikTok make you buy the products first so you can show them to your viewers then you try sell them and get about £1 for every £10 item 🤣🤣 oh bye the way scare people are doing TikTok shop with 1000 followers so nothing to brag about.
remember when Mankey done it with his 99p disco lights 🙄🤣🤣

Don't forget to show your drip hand (maybe make sure something is attached to it to give the extra effect that Beggy missed) and your best compo claim "send me gifts" face.

I hope you feel better soon!

So she's going to be selling tat from Tik Tok shop now, alongside exploiting the kids on YouTube and her failing Instagram.

Nothing is working Beggy. Give up and get a real job (one where you work more than 1 day every other week).
Look scare infected hand - can’t show my infected wound as to close to my boob
Like my sexy stockings though 🤣

once again I can’t thank the NHS for how they have treated me. I have been in longer then expected but it’s all for my own well being. Got to wait 3 weeks for results now from my biopsy.
This is what I mean people are going through serious tit and she waste time by arriving at the hospital with her kids who got a cold 😡 they are rushed of their feet.
Still wondering what happened at the brothel 👀
Wonder if Jenny will ever speak up too.
Thanks everyone for your love and well wishes 💕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Great pair of Pins Nathan. I hate those things they put in the hand and hurt like hell. x

Omg she’s going to do TikTok shop? Good luck with that beg as it’s one big scam. TikTok make you buy the products first so you can show them to your viewers then you try sell them and get about £1 for every £10 item 🤣🤣 oh bye the way scare people are doing TikTok shop with 1000 followers so nothing to brag about.
remember when Mankey done it with his 99p disco lights 🙄🤣🤣

Look scare infected hand - can’t show my infected wound as to close to my boob
Like my sexy stockings though 🤣
Ewwww, yuk.....that venflon needs changing ....poor you, hope its not too sore xxx

Great pair of Pins Nathan. I hate those things they put in the hand and hurt like hell. x
I had one after having my last baby.. hurt like a witch! It was still in 12 hours after I’d given birth and was ready to go home but she forgot to come and take it off 🙈 I am NOT a needle person🤣🤣
Little bit jelly of your legs there Nathan 😍 you’re rockin those sexy stockings though!

• Heart
I have made them take it out it was to far in the skin and turning green 🤮 I can’t handle needles on the best of times. Where they went in on my lung is the worse 🤮 never seen anything like it. All bumpy and infected. Never mind I’m of my face on Ora morph every hour for now. Plus diazepam and morphine tablets 🤣
When is Scare doing TikTok shop? I could do with a giggle 🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.