Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
At kfc she says a Jacob got these little chicken things as a meal … next minute you know Jacob says I got this big chicken burger meal 😳 then she got a big chicken bucket and large popcorn. WTF!! She’s also spending that charity money by looks of it 😡 why don’t she just transfer over what she has in her account 😡
Obsessed with food. The lot if them, greasy chippy kind of food
Then this comment!! This is exactly why you need to KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIRE!!
Oh that’s so unfair, thats obvs a troll comment but even so she lets the kids on TT and she lets them read
It’s not Jacob’s fault he needs to lose weight, that’s her job, lead by fucking example Claire

Reactions: 8

mumz

VIP Member
Winning thread title from @zyxwvu

As always recap and quotes from all of us

Best moments of 2022

Sitting on Lucy's puppy 4 times
Making a cake with Jenny
The tally man knocking at the door
Cameltoe gate
Trying to fit into teeny, well not that teeny shorts
Moaning about holiday food
Sympathy photos from the hospital
Plastic plates and cold food
Rushing the daughter to A&E for a cough
Leaving TikTok but not leaving
The tattoo being spelt wrong.
The atrocious items she used to sell that made us all piss ourselves with laughter.
The "photography" business she once had.
The C&D's she got for copyright. Hahahahahaha.
Little Andy Pandy getting angry on live. So funny.
Mrs K's videos.
Not letting her son have a shower

@NannyNelly winning comment of the year
A full rasher of bacon round each chipolata? No wonder she bought half the bacon aisle!! Claire it's pigs in BLANKETS, not pigs in 15 tog duvets ffs!!

Best moments of 2023 so far
Calling 999 for Andy because he had man flu
Using food banks while booking holidays
Calling 999 again
Fried brussels sprouts, bacon and pork chops, again, and again, and again
Whole stuffed garlic breads each
Her singing, am I being kind saying singing?
Questionable charity funds
Sharon Flo Rida being a secret Tattler

And of course on top of all that, she's still a beg

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
No. She's accumulating it all to give to them in February apparently. Was January 28th but that's changed now. Funny that. Over £500 in there.
Omg are you joking? She’s holding on to peoples money. This is not on. 😡

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Has she paid the moose people the first lot of money yet?
She’s in danger of bringing the charity into disrepute unless she’s open and honest about this fundraising
No. She's accumulating it all to give to them in February apparently. Was January 28th but that's changed now. Funny that. Over £500 in there.

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Why do the vegetables always need to be fried? Why always 2 pieces of fish. Even Jacob got 2 pieces. Greediest family on Tik tok.

• Sick

nathan25

VIP Member
The KFC video where they done the alphabet challenge - Nathan says “M” my mum does my head in 🤣🤣🤣 we feel you Nathan kid.

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
None of us would ever slate any children, I was disgusted at some comments in the radford thread about choles baby being ugly, it boiled my piss.
Let's be honest, all babies are ugly. Most of em look like Winston Churchill 🤣🤣
Give me a litter of puppies or kittens anyday...BTW I said that with tongue in cheek 😘

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
AND CLAIRE LIKED HER NONE APOLOGY VID!!! Claire you will arse lick any "creator"....but this time you have gone too far in your desperate quest to be relevant....let me tell you....you will NEVER be relevant, famous, an influencer etc etc....you are a fat, illiterate, boring piece of shit....and a sad apology for a wife and mother....here's hoping your "view" days away from inflicting us with your bad teeth, abysmal table manners, disgusting cooking and lack of empathy for your own offspring lasts longer than a "view" days....10 years sounds good 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Scarebeg.. do you not see any issues with your 5 year old asking to make TikToks? She’s going to be addicted just like you, it’s not healthy!
protect your children.

Debas

VIP Member
I am this close to blocking her hanging arse right now. Beggy please please stop eating like a dog & filming it & please please please put the white teeth filter back on ??? You are actually damaging my MH and make me want to throw my phone at the wall.

• Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Then this comment!! This is exactly why you need to KEEP YOUR KIDS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIRE!!
That’s a fucking vile thing to say about a child :( all children are beautiful! This is why it bugs me when she lets the kids read things out. Imagine his little heart if he’d have read that on a live 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

It is disgusting and I am certain it’s not one of us, “HEAR” is where we discuss our concerns, it’s evident a poor diet is the cause of it but we also know Jacob’s a child with real feelings and would never wish any harm on him at all
@NannyNelly is right, Claire’s attitude is all wrong when it comes to safeguarding her kids, and that reply is just evidence of that
Yes she can delete the comment, but what harm has it done first?
And she is so pig headed age cant see it’s the parents who feed the child, who are responsible
And we’ve also seen he will eat healthy stuff when given the chance to
I hope he didn’t see it
None of us would ever slate any children, I was disgusted at some comments in the radford thread about choles baby being ugly, it boiled my piss. How can people even say such awful things to wards innocent children :( please stop letting ur kids read TikTok comments, stop letting them say about gifts, stop exploiting them! It’s not fair. Like you said earlier scarebeg when Jacob was saying about gifts for his drawings… HES A CHILD!!!! Protect them! Don’t exploit! If we will get the blame but I know in my heart it’s none of us. We care about those children which is why we get so passionate and defensive

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
How can she defend her ? She clearly didnt watch the lives she did earlier .kerrie isnt sorry at all .i used to like her and used to avoid her thread as always thought the things they said was a bit far but no longer like her after last night shes a awful human and claire is just as awful by sticking up for her

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Amount of TikToks she’s been doing in public lately yet she can’t even still take her kids to school. Also scarebeg.. stop using ur kids for views! 😡

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She was live this morning doing the packed lunches, she did J two rounds of sandwiches....and then said.....wait for it......"I'm not putting pork pies in so he'll eat this"......TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE 🤣🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Interesting that the weekend the donation was originally due to be made, she's disappearing from social media. The spelling makes my eyes hurt.

Of course she liked Kerrie's apology vid. Disgusting human beings have to stick together.