Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole IG live last night was about how she walked away from Jenny. She didn’t mention her name but said everyone will know who ahe was talking about
How Jenny wasn’t there for her when she really needed it
Jenny has a bleeping life you twit and can’t be available for you to dump your kids on every time you click your minging fingers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
WTF is with her facts about her?? Have you heard them? She just did another one saying here are 3 facts about me and named one? Oh and she can’t say Debenhams 🙄 The one fact she did say was it’s taken her 36 years to realise what a friend is. That must be Sharon the fake friend I guess.
If you watch her other “Facts about me” the video runs out so she don’t actually get around to saying anything 🤦‍♀️🤣

This women is hilarious 🤣 no wonder her views and likes are tit.
The only fact about her is she’s a narcissist…JUST SAYING

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s disappearing for a few days because she’s not coping well

See you this afternoon then Claire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off Scare, phone big moose as they are so amazing and help you. God you make out the most smallest problem is the end of the world.

People are going through tit daily.
I am still recovering from my op I get my biopsy results in two weeks. I don’t sit snd dwell or moan every day. I haven’t been able to get dressed since coming out of hospital as still healing from surgery.
Stop moaning over the most stupidest tit like you got to walk your dog or do the school run and grow the duck up.

She looks like she just wants attention on that live. Standing there like that.

I can’t believe she slagged Jenny off too. After everything Jenny done for her 😡 she don’t seem to have any friends outside social media which is very strange. Not one friend? I’m still friends with people I went to school with and I’m 40. Then all the school mums I met when my children were in school. A few of them became close friends I also speak to everyone like all my neighbours etc. even if it’s to say Hi and ask how their day is going. I just seem to get along with everyone. Lol. Treat people how you want to be treated.

Seems like don’t bother with Lucy anymore either.

She treats people like tit… if they don’t do as she needs. Explains why she has no friends.

• Heart
And like we can write the script in here
Yup
We have the classic “Claire pose”
D6DB610E-7396-4E8C-8A0A-1877302C10F6.jpeg

• Haha
And like we can write the script in here
Yup
We have the classic “Claire pose”View attachment 1947167
She’s used this pose a lot ..why don’t she start thinking about the tragedy that’s happened in Turkey/Syria the devastating deaths this earthquake has caused & HEARS her me me bloody me !

• Heart
She’s used this pose a lot ..why don’t she start thinking about the tragedy that’s happened in Turkey/Syria the devastating deaths this earthquake has caused & HEARS her me me bloody me !
Exactly. I doubt she even knows about it as she is ignorant to current affairs
She would use it as content once she got wind of it
Same as Nicola Bulley, I’m surprised she’s not used that as content because those type of TT’s are getting a lot of views atm and the locations not far from her

09.30 this morning she said shes taking a few days off for her MH

An hour ago she posts this, her 3rd post of today
Same old bull 💩 then she needs to face reality she has an addiction to SOCIAL MEDIA

Reactions: 4
I hope she had issues because Jenny called her out if she was live spitting her Billy bullshit last night. We all witnessed Jenny being nothing but nice to her and being used in the process. We dont know what really happened but I'm sure it's no coincidence beggy cant keep a friend for more than 2 mins. This whole thing with Jessica Lynn/ sharon flo ride is really baffling because sharon does show her up with regards to her tit cooking & keeps putting off this 'long awaited visit' but what is in it for both of them really ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.