Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she paid the moose people the first lot of money yet?
She’s in danger of bringing the charity into disrepute unless she’s open and honest about this fundraising

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched her for a few days, she’s still beggy (after an air fryer HINT HINT), hair looks terrible, baseball looks absolutely fed up with doing tik toks, she’s still scraping her manky teeth and doing the painfully boring eat with me videos and now she’s selling tik tok tit 😂

Reactions: 4
Has she paid the moose people the first lot of money yet?
She’s in danger of bringing the charity into disrepute unless she’s open and honest about this fundraising
No. She's accumulating it all to give to them in February apparently. Was January 28th but that's changed now. Funny that. Over £500 in there.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No. She's accumulating it all to give to them in February apparently. Was January 28th but that's changed now. Funny that. Over £500 in there.
I wouldn’t want her associated with any charity of mine.
I’ve just seen her bodysuit video. Why is she saying she hates her legs yet she happily parades them around in summer and any chance she can get? ATTENTION!

Omg are you joking? She’s holding on to peoples money. This is not on. 😡

Reactions: 8
Saying it’s the end of her doing charity and raffles after this one, and that’s the end of her raising money for charity. Then in the next breath she wants to do it once a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that coz you know you shouldn’t be doing it beggy and don’t wanna get caught.. AGAIN!

I wouldn’t want her associated with any charity of mine.
I’ve just seen her bodysuit video. Why is she saying she hates her legs yet she happily parades them around in summer and any chance she can get? ATTENTION!
Hates her legs? Lolol
She’s practically got her nunny out!!
This takes camel toe to a whole new level

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£551 she’s raised and taking it to Cardiff on the 2nd feb. She’s got a couple of raffles left to do and she’s donating herself. She’s off all over the country these next few weeks isn’t she, then her holiday she wants with Andy just him and her.

Reported to the gambling commission as she is doing it illegally holding on to money you want to do charity work they say direct links

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3 weetabix! AND coco pops on top 🤢
I get full with one and some fruit and a yogurt 🙈

So she can’t get herself noticed so now she’s using her kids 🥴

You’ve known “auntie Sharon” a year maybe less.. yet you’re taking your kids half way across the world to see her! Letting her in your home.. it’s disgusting making them call her that when youve never met the woman.

He may be a child scarebeg… BUT he’s learnt that from somewhere! That’s on YOU not him!!! 😡😡 how can you not see it’s wrong?! He’s not just learnt to say send the things on screen and I’ll draw something 😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Not Someone who works for body shop commenting on her video saying she’s using the creams wrong 🤣
What on earth is that video with that all in one? She says it sucks in her belly? No it don’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Not Someone who works for body shop commenting on her video saying she’s using the creams wrong 🤣
What on earth is that video with that all in one? She says it sucks in her belly? No it don’t 🤣🤣🤣
Her bloody jeans zip popped open 🙈

• Haha
When other members of her family are in the live, she shouts so it over powers what the others are saying

Swindling money for "charity" yesterday, out to the cinema and KFC today...

Screenshot_20230121_132048.jpg

• Wow
State of that paint job 😳 wouldn’t be hiring him! Nice advertisement there pandy 🙈 and why are the radiator pipes painted
It was all painted, including the radiator....but the council came on Thursday to change pipes and fit a new radiator as they had no heating downstairs....why would you decorate knowing that work like that needed doing? Council quality heating pipes too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.