Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m home just in bed recovering. I have a infection now 😓 the pain is unbearable but Ora morph, diazepam and my tattle family are getting me through the hours.
Thanks so much for all your love and concern. It’s been a horrible two weeks to be honest but I’m just trying not to moan and get on with it the best I can.
my granddaughter came to visit me in hospital. She said “I make your baddy better manny” 🥺 she’s 2. She melts my heart.
I’m sure I will get there.

I seen that Kerrie live last night and I’m absolutely disgusted 😡😡i seen someone mention it above. She’s a disgrace 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this a joke? Baseball looks knocked out 😂😂
She’s bored him to death 🤣

---

I’m home just in bed recovering. I have a infection now 😓 the pain is unbearable but Ora morph, diazepam and my tattle family are getting me through the hours.
Thanks so much for all your love and concern. It’s been a horrible two weeks to be honest but I’m just trying not to moan and get on with it the best I can.
my granddaughter came to visit me in hospital. She said “I make your baddy better manny” 🥺 she’s 2. She melts my heart.
I’m sure I will get there.

I seen that Kerrie live last night and I’m absolutely disgusted 😡😡i seen someone mention it above. She’s a disgrace 😡
Hope you start feeling better soon ❤ Absolutely vile what that Kerrie said I’ve just seen her response video to it 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lets hope she stops liking the videos of that awful woman now after the videos ive seen today
What awful woman?
Not Sharon Flo-Rida?
EDIT
Sorry me being dim
I just realised it’s about Kerry E
I don’t follow her or read her thread so going to see what all the fuss is about now x

Reactions: 5
She’s bored him to death 🤣

---

Hope you start feeling better soon ❤ Absolutely vile what that Kerrie said I’ve just seen her response video to it 🤬
Oh she’s done a video? I will look now. She’s a disgrace.
Sitting there doing actions then calling disabled children disgusting names. I was so angry. Let’s hope her baby don’t have any problems a - is she forgetting she’s actually pregnant 😡 it’s not a child’s fault they get born with complications. You don’t love them any less. I really can’t believe how far she went. She should be cancelled. I see she’s all over my FYP about what she said. Lots of people calling her out. She don’t care though. She’s even answered some people on the videos saying they are jealous of her as she speaks the truth and people won’t speak out 😳

Taking a break for a “view” days? Lololol
I suspect trouble with the ignored teen again
The spelling is atrocious especially when you can have spell check … wouldn’t surprise me if it is her eldest poor lad

---

Oh she’s done a video? I will look now. She’s a disgrace.
Sitting there doing actions then calling disabled children disgusting names. I was so angry. Let’s hope her baby don’t have any problems a - is she forgetting she’s actually pregnant 😡 it’s not a child’s fault they get born with complications. You don’t love them any less. I really can’t believe how far she went. She should be cancelled. I see she’s all over my FYP about what she said. Lots of people calling her out. She don’t care though. She’s even answered some people on the videos saying they are jealous of her as she speaks the truth and people won’t speak out 😳
How can those words have come out of her mouth ! and laughing about it 🤬

AND CLAIRE LIKED HER NONE APOLOGY VID!!! Claire you will arse lick any "creator"....but this time you have gone too far in your desperate quest to be relevant....let me tell you....you will NEVER be relevant, famous, an influencer etc etc....you are a fat, illiterate, boring piece of tit....and a sad apology for a wife and mother....here's hoping your "view" days away from inflicting us with your bad teeth, abysmal table manners, disgusting cooking and lack of empathy for your own offspring lasts longer than a "view" days....10 years sounds good 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
AND CLAIRE LIKED HER NONE APOLOGY VID!!! Claire you will arse lick any "creator"....but this time you have gone too far in your desperate quest to be relevant....let me tell you....you will NEVER be relevant, famous, an influencer etc etc....you are a fat, illiterate, boring piece of tit....and a sad apology for a wife and mother....here's hoping your "view" days away from inflicting us with your bad teeth, abysmal table manners, disgusting cooking and lack of empathy for your own offspring lasts longer than a "view" days....10 years sounds good 🤣
No she did Not 😡😡😡😡 absolutely Disgusting 😡 so she agrees with Kerrie then. Fuc**ing disgusting both of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Interesting that the weekend the donation was originally due to be made, she's disappearing from social media. The spelling makes my eyes hurt.

Of course she liked Kerrie's apology vid. Disgusting human beings have to stick together.

Interesting that the weekend the donation was originally due to be made, she's disappearing from social media. The spelling makes my eyes hurt.

Of course she liked Kerrie's apology vid. Disgusting human beings have to stick together.
Yes how very odd Tate & Lyle you decide to have things going on when the charity money is to be handed over hope you show receipt for this on your social media I mean you show everything else you know like filming at the ballet that you weren’t allowed ???

I hope Scarebeg wakes up today and sees that Kerrie Essex is trending on TT and 100’s of accounts calling her out about her big dirty gob
That bigliamofficial who has a huge following has done a video about it
Scare is supposed to have kids with learning disabilities and her bestie Lucy has a sister with a health condition
Flipping disgusting because by liking Kerries explanation post, she’s condoning her actions

Reactions: 6
I see that Claire has "unliked" Kerries vid!!! Have you blocked her as well Claire like other creators have done? Bigliam has even made a vid apologising for liking and commenting on it and stated he's blocked them both.
Unlike all you like....receipts can't be deleted...just saying

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.