Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Scare when you read HeAr. ask Jacob and Ava-Marie to run up and down the field and see if they can do it or a few laps around your local park.
I bet they can’t. Imagine how embarrassed they get in PE 🥺 I bet Jacob can’t do half of the activities. You are making them unhealthily and it’s not going to pay of in the long run. You cruel cow.
Anyone know what time the Big Moose charity is today? I’m of to town so might pop in for a coffee 😊 and take some photos with my biggest fan/influencer 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She was talking about a problem with AM and another child a few weeks ago and kept saying “don’t say her name on live”
How’s poor Jacob gonna cope with new surroundings and a new school.
put your kids first and not ur fucking ego! Man up and take them to school… you manage shopping trips, cinema trips, filming in kfc, going to work, dog walks, holidays… do the school run!

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Great pair of Pins Nathan. I hate those things they put in the hand and hurt like hell. x
I had one after having my last baby.. hurt like a bitch! It was still in 12 hours after I’d given birth and was ready to go home but she forgot to come and take it off 🙈 I am NOT a needle person🤣🤣
Little bit jelly of your legs there Nathan 😍 you’re rockin those sexy stockings though!

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Off out tonight for yet another meal.. all the money spent these last few days. Hmrc, dap or whoever else it is needs to look into her money! I bet she gets her rent paid too.
---

It’s a secret meal though 🤣🤣🤣 she just wants people to ask why?! 🙈 normal people just say yeah we’re off out for a meal. No one asked where or why 🙄 the attention she craves is worse than what newborns need.

Last edited:

NannyNelly

VIP Member
When she wears that bodysuit her belly and boobies are all squashed into each other and she just looks like a barrel on legs. I’m not even being nasty, but she really does. She has no shape at all Isn’t a body suit meant to be shape wear?
Maybe she should try one of those vacuum bags? You know, the ones you store your quilts etc in, you suck the air out with a hoover 🤫

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
She plays on what food Jacob will eat with his autism I just think she feed crap cause it comvi
A 12 hour shift is normal in a care home
What makes her so special?
She won’t work again til Weds I think it is
Poor hard done by beg
I work 12 hours four days a week I don't want a medal but she does lol

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
AND CLAIRE LIKED HER NONE APOLOGY VID!!! Claire you will arse lick any "creator"....but this time you have gone too far in your desperate quest to be relevant....let me tell you....you will NEVER be relevant, famous, an influencer etc etc....you are a fat, illiterate, boring piece of shit....and a sad apology for a wife and mother....here's hoping your "view" days away from inflicting us with your bad teeth, abysmal table manners, disgusting cooking and lack of empathy for your own offspring lasts longer than a "view" days....10 years sounds good 🤣
No she did Not 😡😡😡😡 absolutely Disgusting 😡 so she agrees with Kerrie then. Fuc**ing disgusting both of them!

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
How can Claire defend Kerrie?
We all know she’s thick but come on, even she should have the sense not to get involved in all of this
Claire deserves backlash too especially after making herself some kind of spokesperson on mental health and children with learning disabilities
I want to say I’m shocked, but I’m not! Anything to get her grotty name on social media! Even at her own kids expense. She’ll stick up for a cunt like KE but not talk to mankey for cheating 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a leech. I’m disgusted by it.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I wouldn’t want her associated with any charity of mine.
I’ve just seen her bodysuit video. Why is she saying she hates her legs yet she happily parades them around in summer and any chance she can get? ATTENTION!
Hates her legs? Lolol
She’s practically got her nunny out!!
This takes camel toe to a whole new level

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
I seen her video last night of her making the kids a so called “smoothie” 🤦‍♀️ Ice cream, peanut butter, chocolate spread, white hot chocolate drink. It’s just a mess. Anyhow look how miserable she looks in it. She always seems in a mood with them poor kids.
Why do she even post these videos? No wonder she gets no views or likes anymore.

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Claire.....I don't think the majority of the UKs parents need advice off you for things to do in half term.....most kids do crafts, cooking, days out, swimming, football, dancing, drama classes ALL YEAR!! Did you know it was international pizza day last week? My sons did and spent the evening making pizzas with my grandies....made the dough too....and let them roll it and put their own toppings on....no one took over and did it for them...they are both younger than your two youngest....you are a pathetic excuse for a mother, if you need validation off total strangers on the Internet I'd suggest your useless husband is to blame....personally I don't give two fucks what people think of me, as long as my family love and respect me then sod everyone else!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Shes got the weighted hula hoop thing in her TT shop
Yeah Sclaire. We believe you’ve been using one of those lol
I would pay to see that though

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
I know
That comment is class
Had to be in the recap x
Hope you are doing better xx
Still in hospital unfortunately 😢 got a infection where they went in. Might pop a post on TikTok of me with my oxygen on and do one better then Scare in her paper mask 🙄🤣

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She made 6 ! yes 6 deleted the post saying taking a break she’s a lying bitch

---

View attachment 1914694

---

🤣🤣 the boots tho
Wtf 🤬 lying, attention seeking twat!
another TikTok too 🙄 she needs help

---

That was my thinking probably got them from her favourite online shop SHEIN 🤣
They look like police boots.

---

Shows how disgusting you are even sticking up for the things she’s done and said!! She isn’t sorry.. people make mistakes but never EVER fucking mock a disabled child 😡😡😡😡 you’re as vile as her for even saying that. Be up her arse all you want, won’t do you any favours. Pretty sure you said you wasn’t getting involved in anyone from titkok.. another lie scarebeg!

Attachments

• Angry