Claire85mylife #20 Bestie's a Tattler, mentioning triple pork portions or charity money will rattle 'er.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her video is about being a superwoman
And she’s using a lion and not a lioness to portray that?
Only in Claires world. Dear o dear o dear
Loving the new pfp I will miss the little troll but everyone has gotta love mumz 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She leeches on to these biggish creators hoping for a bit of overspill
Kerrie,
Now Aimless, she’s added some of the stuff Aimless sells in her TT shop into her own TT shop. Obviously watched what Aims sells and wants a bit of that as Claire does not have her own mind or brains to make her shop unique
She’s now got fluffy headbands, oodies, Give Me Cosmetics and P Louise in her shop
The latter is NOT cruelty free, so her lack of morals show again

Here we go again has a wonderful weekend filling her gob with food and trips out ! Yet Monday and this miserable face why oh why it’s the same thing every time ….LIFE is testing her right now just shut the F#CK UP your doing fine able to spend money like it’s going out of fashion !! Oh and she cancelled the raffle Jesus wake up you idiots following this depressing cretin !

Reactions: 7
Here we go again has a wonderful weekend filling her gob with food and trips out ! Yet Monday and this miserable face why oh why it’s the same thing every time ….LIFE is testing her right now just shut the F#CK UP your doing fine able to spend money like it’s going out of fashion !! Oh and she cancelled the raffle Jesus wake up you idiots following this depressing cretin !
Has she cancelled hand over the charity money yet? For the second time?
Needs another month to restock the funds?
Is Sharon Flo-Rida AKA JessicaLynn ever going to visit?

Family comes first after social media does it scarebeg? What about the times your children needed you, were crying on lives, you won’t let them talk while filming your “eat with me”. You may not want to believe it yourself but social media does come first and it’s been seen… you’re addicted and it shows through the things your children say and do. That’s on YOU not them!
£14 for some pickles and fruit roll ups? you need your benefit money looking into! That’s all some people have for a weeks shop atm.

also do better for your kids lunches!! Pork pies and sandwiches?! 🥴 They need more fruit in there.. maybe swap the crisps for something abit healthier? My kids school don’t allow crisps.. they do allow popcorn and pretzels but encourage fruit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being her age and admitting she used to find it hard to take a break from social media. She needs therapy for her attention seeking and why she needs to share her life constantly, and her constant need to put it before her kids. They should be all she needs.
I also hope beggy.. that you never use the food bank again! You must’ve spent a fortune this weekend. New coats, chocolate, nail polish, trips out..

---

Has she paid the charity money yet?
Think she said she was going the 2nd feb to give it them personally… you know, coz she can’t just do anything without the need to film it!

Reactions: 6
Had a "phone in drawer" weekend. Can't believe she's still not handed over that charity money, yet is now out of nowhere going on an obscene amount of days out, meals out, shopping trips etc.

Doesn't add up, Beggy. Does not add up.

Reactions: 7
Had a "phone in drawer" weekend. Can't believe she's still not handed over that charity money, yet is now out of nowhere going on an obscene amount of days out, meals out, shopping trips etc.

Doesn't add up, Beggy. Does not add up.
I smell bullshit
Anyway 2 Feb is Thursday, kids already had a day off last week, so they will need more time off
I guess she really does have a better relationship with the school than the rest of us
As they encourage days off

Did you see her “starters” in the Chinese takeaway. 😳 gosh I can imagine what she had for mains after. She didn’t show that part.
she is saying she had a break but been on social media all weekend spending money. It’s very strange she’s been holding on to this charity money for so long. It’s not on. It should not be in her bank account. What she on about “Trolls”? I don’t see anyone trolling her on her account.

She is on about us again is she 🙄🤣
Gosh Claire I thought you did not read Tattle.
I see the kids had no problems eating new foods and all the food touching in the Chinese too.
I am sure she has made up half of what them kids apparently have. She probably claims disability for Nathan and Jacob snd wouldn’t surprise me if they got the blue badge to so Scare can park as close to the shops or food takeaways as possible.
she’s disgusting. She makes up all these illnesses with herself and her poor children when there is nothing wrong with any of them. I really can’t see how she’s raised £400 too on Instagram as I didn’t see any donate button it all don’t add up. Unless Flo-Rida donated a wedge. So is she doing a live tonight with the raffle? Wonder what she got to raffle off.

Reactions: 4
Did you see her “starters” in the Chinese takeaway. 😳 gosh I can imagine what she had for mains after. She didn’t show that part.
she is saying she had a break but been on social media all weekend spending money. It’s very strange she’s been holding on to this charity money for so long. It’s not on. It should not be in her bank account. What she on about “Trolls”? I don’t see anyone trolling her on her account.

She is on about us again is she 🙄🤣
Gosh Claire I thought you did not read Tattle.
I see the kids had no problems eating new foods and all the food touching in the Chinese too.
I am sure she has made up half of what them kids apparently have. She probably claims disability for Nathan and Jacob snd wouldn’t surprise me if they got the blue badge to so Scare can park as close to the shops or food takeaways as possible.
she’s disgusting. She makes up all these illnesses with herself and her poor children when there is nothing wrong with any of them. I really can’t see how she’s raised £400 too on Instagram as I didn’t see any donate button it all don’t add up. Unless Flo-Rida donated a wedge. So is she doing a live tonight with the raffle? Wonder what she got to raffle off.
Her son's autism is when it suits her all for attention she be using that plate divider now lol after reading here the charity money is very strange waiting for payday perhaps to add to it like the Scotland trip she cancelled yet flashing the cash and children all over social media

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.