Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is there not a higher standard for his job? i have to say we’d be pulled up if we arrived into work so messy

Reactions: 7
how is there not a higher standard for his job? i have to say we’d be pulled up if we arrived into work so messy
Id imagine most schools have guidelines on what the staff wear and their appearance in general. Same as the students have. Ive never seen an sna look so unkempt.

Reactions: 3
What he probably said was, I've seen your stories, how does your husband listen and put up with you.

• Haha
I’d say she’s desperate for that story to have been true.. load of shite
Absolutely, she’s normally far more aggressive and unhinged. Itching for attention. Also her tattoos are so embarrassing :LOL: Imagine sitting across from her having a conversation, you wouldn’t be able to focus with her pain splattered look. When did she lose her marbles, roughly? She’s as bad as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she was shadow banned would it not mean her stories would be hidden?

Reactions: 1
She’s only mad about the Goss.ie post cos they didn’t include her 😂😂😂 might have to mute her for a while the lectures are doing my head in

Reactions: 1
She’s not wrong about the huns!! They are making me sick with all their generic copy and paste posting….after 8 months of complete silence.

BUT I hate the was Claire preaches at people because you know she is only doing it for one thing only - to say look at me, look at all I’ve been doing, amn’t I great, my business is suffering, praise me!!! Her preaching ALWAYS comes back to what a good girl she is for all she’s been doing 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like the hunz have vomited all over Instagram today, it’s like they’ve being told off and all their managers sending out a comms to share a free Palestine post today ahead of the flag being raised at Leinster house. So insincere of them all and pathetic so I’m glad Claire is shouting about it.

Reactions: 8
Not to be the insensitive ignorant prick here, but can someone please explain what difference it makes to what’s going on in Palestine if pippa o Connor and co post a picture on their story. Everyone and their granny knows how bad the issues are in Palestine but I don’t agree that everyone should have the duty of plastering it all over their social media. Everyone in the world could post it…it won’t make an ounce of difference. They’re killing babies. They don’t care who is posting about it. I genuinely just don’t see what the aim is here? If it’s ’to spread awareness’ I think that’s bullshit because I doubt there’s a single person whose awareness of the situation only occurred today. It’s become nothing more than a trend. But what will it achieve? A few insta huns aren’t going to stop the war.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not to be the insensitive ignorant prick here, but can someone please explain what difference it makes to what’s going on in Palestine if pippa o Connor and co post a picture on their story. Everyone and their granny knows how bad the issues are in Palestine but I don’t agree that everyone should have the duty of plastering it all over their social media. Everyone in the world could post it…it won’t make an ounce of difference. They’re killing babies. They don’t care who is posting about it. I genuinely just don’t see what the aim is here? If it’s ’to spread awareness’ I think that’s bullshit because I doubt there’s a single person whose awareness of the situation only occurred today. It’s become nothing more than a trend. But what will it achieve? A few insta huns aren’t going to stop the war.
Is misdirected anger isn’t it, and Claire shouting from her bed about it is the prime example. Unfortunately we are all very aware of the horrors happening in Palestine, so some influencer posting about it doesn’t actually make a blind bit of difference when it comes down to it. But she has to have a go at someone, people in glass houses and all that…

I think it was to show solidarity to those people and for just one day to stop posting about privileged, first world things and to show support and recognition of the awful crimes going on. It’s like when someone is murdered here like that poor girl who was attacked on her run, everyone posted about it to show their support and horror. Yes no one in Palastine will see it and it probably won’t make a difference but at least we are trying and if it’s done on mass it will have a much bigger affect.

Reactions: 6
Why is she so obsessed about Palestine though? Not saying it’s not horrific what’s happening but never heard her say anything about Ukraine or any other country where genocide is going on. Plus she hasn’t been talking about this for eight months like she claims. She makes out we aren’t bothered because of their skin colour 🙄

Reactions: 9