Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dig at Denise Pelo checking herself in at the Black Forge today, she sure holds a grudge. Why would she be even watching Denise at this point?! Let it go Claire, it’s been years 😂
Sorry but she's dead right on that one. He's a rapist and a scumbag, imagine tagging yourself in at his "establishment" what a sign of disrespect to his many victims!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her accent makes my skin crawl, I'm from north side Dublin and no one speaks like that, it's very put on
,omg just came to say that, her accent is like nails on a chalk board! She’s from the south side I’ve never heard anyone talk like that from anywhere in Dublin 🤣
---
And who let her be on a radio program? My ears are bleeding 🤣

Reactions: 5
Jesus her personal page is Trua/Remi non stop and then she wonders why people are messaging their questions there?!?!? Also no “my own brand” put on anything

Reactions: 10
So, she expects you to pay a fortune for a consultation with unqualified her, for her to recommend her products and tel you how to use them, yet buys skincare, ie retinol over the counter to use herself.
Why not practice what you preach Claire, and pay a professional that went to collect to study beauty for s couple of years, and then most likely unskilled to tell you want you should be using on tour face.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, she expects you to pay a fortune for a consultation with unqualified her, for her to recommend her products and tell you how to use them, yet buys skincare, ie retinol over the counter to use herself.
Why not practice what you preach Claire, and pay a professional that went to college to study beauty for a couple of years, and then recommend what products you should be using on your face.
Edited for multiple typos 🤦‍♀️