Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance she doesn't regret it. If it were henna you"d hear her bleating on about how she couldn't wait for it to go/fade !!!
But did she not get them re done here in Dublin cause they had started to fade!!? I agree with you though I canā€™t see how she wouldnā€™t regret it.

Reactions: 3
New thread follower..used to like her now sheā€™s a walking contradiction and I canā€™t take her seriously with those tatsā€¦but whatā€™s with every second word being duck when she speaks to/with her daughter? ā€œIm a sound mam I say duck every secondā€ so desperate. Sheā€™s not a knacker why is she acting like one

Reactions: 4
New thread follower..used to like her now sheā€™s a walking contradiction and I canā€™t take her seriously with those tatsā€¦but whatā€™s with every second word being duck when she speaks to/with her daughter? ā€œIm a sound mam I say duck every secondā€ so desperate. Sheā€™s not a knacker why is she acting like one
Because she's desperate to be seen as this mad yoke. Yawn

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s also desperate for approval ā€œso are you sick of me yet?ā€ā€¦.

Because no matter what postcode you're from, what school you went to or what your accent sounds like, it still doesn't mean that you have any class or manners.

Another dig at Denise Pelo checking herself in at the Black Forge today, she sure holds a grudge. Why would she be even watching Denise at this point?! Let it go Claire, itā€™s been years šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5