Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
Tea break in work this morning, I was watching yer wans story from yesterday & a colleague asked me today did I know much about her (colleague is in her late 50's & only on FB). She was in her mothers when this one was on Ireland AM recently & her mother told her about a stunt she pulled on her (the mothers) women's group.

Her mothers group contact Claire after seeing her on Ireland AM & asked would she come along one evening & discuss hair loss, give her "expertise" etc. And when they rang a couple wks ago to reconfirm & give Claire the details etc she laughed down the phone when she heard it was evening time "I only work 9-5" she told the lady who called.

What an absolute tool. I wasted NO time telling her she was full of BS & isn't even qualified in trichology, she is off to tell her mother later on that the ladies had a lucky escape, no doubt they would have all parted with their cash to buy her fools water.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Ratsout

VIP Member
to be fair to her daughter, all she’s hearing is Claire on her rants ‘not a euuurrroooo’ and then she goes and pays €400+ to get two pictures framed. Claire always seems to pull the money from her hole so her kids are now being brought up with absolutely no sense of value for anything.

also - this clip? She’s off her head 🤯
View attachment 2835502
I’m convinced Ian does be drinking in the evenings and she can’t be around him so she goes to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Clare saying everyone thought that was a pic of her sitting on the couch rather than Farragh.
When you're an overweight middleaged woman its not a good thing that people mistake your 12/13 year old daughter for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Shes's a great one for spouting the demons of drink to us all and shes filming her middleaged husband face down on the dinner table pished.
I'm all for an occasional blow out , happens to us all. But Ian clearly has a drink problem too. He can't seem to go out for a social few and come home . He's a big fella so I'm sure it must take some amount if drink to get jim into that state. Also this man works in a school and his supposed alcoholic wife is filming him on the sly. Not sure the optics are great on that tbf.

Puddle Duck

A woman from work did a consultation with Claire a few months back. I only heard about it last week. She said Claire was very unprofessional and smirking at someone who was obviously in the room with her. My colleague had to repeat herself a number of times as Claire was distracted and at one stage Claire said "What" and not could you repeat that please to the lady. Very rude and totally unacceptable professional behaviour.

Claire cut the consultation short by 10 minutes, gave my colleague a verbal "prescription" said one would be emailed on and asked would she put through the order for the products. My colleague was so flustered she agreed and almost €300 poorer the call ended. No thank yo, or let us know how you get on. Claire just disconnected the zoom.

The emailed prescription never came and she did email asking for it but no reply. So the poor woman wasn't even sure why she was sold the products.

• Wow
  • Sad
I'd chop off my hand to have a Christmas with my mam and dad still alive etc..

And all this prick does is give out... non stop fucking moaning . .

I'd rather have my mam at my porch Claire than in her grave like mine..

You appreciate nothing you grumpy , spoilt Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Shes fuckin unbelievable...her child is in hospital, her brother took her other child away to give her peace and she's so ungrateful shes giving out about where he took him ....all the while she's on her feckin phone. Surely she has lots of things to be at in the house rather than sitting on her fat ass eating jelly babies. She has plenty of junk in the house yet has to rely on her 12 year old to have sanitary towels and the son only has one coat to his name ? Lil miss 4 holidays a year and 600 quid chairs needs to get her priorities straight. She's a frickin embarassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
She seems to have serious issues with her ma too, they way she talks about her she never has a good word to say about her and I'd say the feeling is mutual

Reactions: 15

Fatface

VIP Member
A woman from work did a consultation with Claire a few months back. I only heard about it last week. She said Claire was very unprofessional and smirking at someone who was obviously in the room with her. My colleague had to repeat herself a number of times as Claire was distracted and at one stage Claire said "What" and not could you repeat that please to the lady. Very rude and totally unacceptable professional behaviour.

Claire cut the consultation short by 10 minutes, gave my colleague a verbal "prescription" said one would be emailed on and asked would she put through the order for the products. My colleague was so flustered she agreed and almost €300 poorer the call ended. No thank yo, or let us know how you get on. Claire just disconnected the zoom.

The emailed prescription never came and she did email asking for it but no reply. So the poor woman wasn't even sure why she was sold the products.
I hope that woman wrote a review somewhere - trust pilot or something?

• Heart

Whosthatgirl23

What the fu#k did I just watch??!!!
Her little speech on people thinking she was posh.
And her use of Tallaght as an example of the type of people who think she has a "posh" accent.
She's just a snob. She definitely thinks she's better than others.
In her expensive/practically gifted house.

I am Tallaght born & bred, as are my children. We probably don't have what she would consider a "tallaght" accent.
As most of Tallaght wouldn't either!
She's talking about the thick skanger accents that every county has their own version of.
Every postcode in Dublin has a version of this accent.
So climb down off that high horse you're own Claire, cause it's not fucking Buckingham Palace you live in

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t laugh but I’m delighted they’re having a mare 😂 she might as well have stayed home in her pajamas at 6pm! Goes to show she’s not able to accept being sober when she’d rather stay in the room!

• Haha

mitzymoo

100% this. I’ve noticed her using the word alcoholic a lot more now and was thinking the same thing
I probably sound awful saying this and I welcome any abuse that I receive but I think alcoholism is the new trend. There’s so many in the public eye who are going sober and fair play to them if it’s what they want to do but a lot are using it for clout. In recent years it has been ‘mental health’, the world and it’s mother we’re opening up about their mental health issues (which again is a good thing) but you always had the few using it for clout.

• Heart
I said it before and still stand by it, I think Denise used Claire to promote the Dublin salon, to do all the Donkey work building it and then got rid of her when she didn't need her anymore. There was a rumour that Claire was swigging cans in the salon, I'm not sure that I believe that. Either way Claire has done a steller job getting two businesses off the ground in such a short time. And, she has developed a scalp range which is something that Denise is still only working on.
Not a rumour... Claire used to show herself in the salon drinking cans and leaving the place in a state and having to go in the salon in the mornings to clean it.

• Wow

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’m sorry, maybe I’m reading too much into this and it’s my career background talking but where she shot the new announcement from looks like a GP office. All the talks of “clinics” and “consultants” it seems like she’s trying to make it sound more medical and professional than it actually is.

Yes, hair is important but you’re selling shampoos babe. You’re not a dr, you can’t “prescribe” stuff that can help biologically. This might be her USP but it drives me mad.

• Heart
She’d get one of the “consultants” to do it. How she keeps expanding I have no idea. Buy the stuff for less on Millies.ie
I'd say a lot of her buyers are people who are home during the day, watching Ireland AM, who believe when they say that she is a Trichologist. Talk about taking advantage of vulnerable people.. Ireland AM also should be ashamed of themselves, touting her as one. It's basically like advertising her brand without declaring it. I'm surprised the ASAI allow it tbh.