Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“People are obsessed with peoples relationships I think it’s weird” ehhh it’s not like they’ve gone digging for the info, you’ve only spent the entire weekend giving out tit about your husband, then act horrified and freaked out when people are concerned

Reactions: 4
So shes now running a course and charging people €250. No wonder she can afford the €3k a month rent on the new place.

That question from poor colette is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you tell me what it was?

Thanks, I'm blocked x
Claire has a post up with a pic of the new building they are renting and a woman called Colette commented...is clair balding (tricologist) separated from her husband. She must have thought she was on Google and didnt realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Claire has a post up with a pic of the new building they are renting and a woman called Colette commented...is clair balding (tricologist) separated from her husband. She must have thought she was on Google and didnt realise.
Wouldn’t blame the woman for thinking they’re separated the way she speaks about him 😱

Reactions: 3
she doesnt half dislike her kids....she might sugar coat it but the undertone is there

Reactions: 3
Giving out about paying €93 in the chemist. Sure that wouldn't buy a bottle of her shampoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She does rave about how busy she is but realistically like…. She needs to return two packages… help her 9 year old son with his homework…. And pack to go on yet another holiday on Monday….. honestly not a Saturday afternoon that would get me hyper enough to scream down the phone about being a busy superwoman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would she be going to a perfume trade show? Or is that her way of writing it off as a business expense? Is the make up and perfume also included?

Not a penny girls, not a penny!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would she be going to a perfume trade show? Or is that her way of writing it off as a business expense? Is the make up and perfume also included?

Not a penny girls, not a penny!
These are all excuses to write off the trips. Didn’t she go to some hair thing in nice?

Reactions: 7
I used to have time for her but she really is turning into all that she used to spent hours chastising. (while building her following!)

Reactions: 6