Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 90% hair loss annoyed me earlier, so went on a nosey. As loose with % as she is with her credentials 😄
Eh yea but that was 2016 so eh yea it’s grown to 90% because of inflation and yea buy me products would ye, I swear they work you can believe me im a qUaLiFiEd trichologist 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She bleeping wishes, she sells shampoo & dodgy advice from a shed in Marino, hardly Jeff Bezos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Making out like she'd a meeting with Dyson 🤣
Louise McSharry was there too along with others. Just a influencer pr thing.

Reactions: 7
She gave up drinking over 3 years ago and can't attend a wedding because she can't be around that volume of drink???

CLAIRE YOU NEED THERAPY!

Reactions: 22
She gave up drinking over 3 years ago and can't attend a wedding because she can't be around that volume of drink???

CLAIRE YOU NEED THERAPY!
Judging by how much Ian seems to put away I'm guessing she's around that volume of drink regularly!!!!

Reactions: 13
Couple hundred €€€ on the face again. is the €600 mask not working?
But doesn’t have a penny to spend on herself 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ian at a wedding today and so is Orlaith Donlon - on a Thursday. Could it be the same one?

No sign of her at yet another protest 🍉

Might find yourself blocked yet Claire, mind you don’t fall off the high horse…..

Reactions: 5
No sign of her at yet another protest 🍉

Might find yourself blocked yet Claire, mind you don’t fall off the high horse…..
Always telling people to go but yet miraculously manages to avoid going herself. She's permanently horizontal on that bed

Reactions: 6
Always telling people to go but yet miraculously manages to avoid going herself. She's permanently horizontal on that bed
Yep and she had stories up last week about #blockout2024 and how awful celebs and influencers are for not doing anything.

I don’t see her doing anything except hitting the re post button from the flat of her back in bed. She’s had an excuse for every protest march bar one so far.

Reactions: 8
If I hear another one of my friends saying “I have to protect my mental health” - definite jab at Lindsay as that’s exactly what she said about Palestine.

The more I’m watching the more I’m hearing the entire rant being about Lindsay. “Not protecting your mental health when you go back to the same idiot time and time again”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What has Claire done for Palestine! Maybe donate the money from the 70e cream your after buying. Does anyone else think this shadow banning a few of them rant about is real?

Nobody going to address the absolute unhinged rant from last night.
She had an identical one last week too. Best off ignoring her 😂😂

You’d swear she’s heading up protests acting like a justice warrior. And if her personal page got shadow banned - how is that affecting her Trua page - they are separate???? Lies!

100% aimed at Lindsay. The ex comment and the wine comment too.

L is no saint but Claire is one toxic weapon with zero loyalty to her supposed friend

Reactions: 9