Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% aimed at Lindsay. The ex comment and the wine comment too.

L is no saint but Claire is one toxic weapon with zero loyalty to her supposed friend
She should privately air this with L. I’m glad L hasn’t shared anything. It would be just so disingenuous if she was to share it and she’d duck it up somehow. Claire is just pontificating to the masses about Gaza yet she’s gone to all of one protest and all she’s doing is just rehashing the same viral videos on to her stories without adding any sort of nuance or link to donate. She’s addicted to the judgement of others who are quiet and she’s addicted to the superiority complex she gets from being the self appointed judge jury and executioner of the Irish influencers for not sharing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stefanie preissner, the melt, refuses to post anything either and they are “friends”

Reactions: 5
Stefanie preissner, the melt, refuses to post anything either and they are “friends”
The snide remark about her friends choice in men and wine makes me think it’s mainly aimed at L. Grant it L previously made a remark months ago how when your friends stop drinking and suddenly become boring which is equally childish. Either @ each other or hash it out in private

Reactions: 3
The snide remark about her friends choice in men and wine makes me think it’s mainly aimed at L. Grant it L previously made a remark months ago how when your friends stop drinking and suddenly become boring which is equally childish. Either @ each other or hash it out in private
Oh I skipped that bit of her wittering on!!! She hasn’t mentioned her in a while actually. It’s all Karla now

Reactions: 2
She should privately air this with L. I’m glad L hasn’t shared anything. It would be just so disingenuous if she was to share it and she’d duck it up somehow. Claire is just pontificating to the masses about Gaza yet she’s gone to all of one protest and all she’s doing is just rehashing the same viral videos on to her stories without adding any sort of nuance or link to donate. She’s addicted to the judgement of others who are quiet and she’s addicted to the superiority complex she gets from being the self appointed judge jury and executioner of the Irish influencers for not sharing anything.
I agree. I'd actually really enjoy hearing Lindsays thoughts on it all (not Gaza but the bullying of others to share no matter how disingenuous)
Lindsay did used to be great for "think piece" type stuff when she was a bit more together

Is Claire herself not doing the same as she’s accusing others of doing, flogging stuff? I’d say if Claire was asked about the history of Israel/Palestine she wouldn’t have a clue

Capitalism has us in a chokehold 😂😂😂

YOU ARE PART OF THAT CLAIRE 🗣🗣🗣

- Claiming you’re a trichologist a day into your course✔
- Pushing your products that were “manufactured” in a few months ✔
- Trying to sell your Nidge products that you tried to pretend wasn’t yours ✔
- Your business posts and stories on your personal page sandwiched between whatever Palestine content you copy and paste from someone else ✔

Exactly like all the other huns. But because you are doing it it’s ok!?!
It’s probably why she is so angry all the time, it must drive her mad that she’s turned into everything she always hated.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's no way Lyndsey could listen to those stories and not think its directed at her.... As much as I leaned towards agreeing with the overall point Claire was making, I think you have to accept that people are different and might react to things in a different manner. I wouldn't fall out with a friend over what they choose to post on social media (but if we had a major clash of very important morals/views, I might reconsider the depth of a friendship).

She must have been holding onto Lyndsey's covid antics under the surface all this time.... maybe they have grown apart and this is Claire's way of letting us know. She's defo more into Karla now, especially with Karla's contacts in Dyson being helpful to Claire's business....

Reactions: 6
Can’t understand why Karl Henry would have her on his podcast

Reactions: 1
Drama with passport giving out about Ian why book a trip to Paris with the daughter without a passport?

Reactions: 1
Isn't she lucky she can "take a day off work" to do this, the rest of us would have to take annual leave

She’s absolutely gas. Giving out about Megan McKenna?? Didn’t she “claim” that she doesn’t watch any huns anymore, and is always looking down on them!!? She’s bet into all of them on her burner account I’d say.

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely gas. Giving out about Megan McKenna?? Didn’t she “claim” that she doesn’t watch any huns anymore, and is always looking down on them!!? She’s bet into all of them on her burner account I’d say.
also she has a neck giving it loads about anyone (I don’t know who Megan McKenna is 👵) after going offline because people were slagging her when she said Tubs was on the white.

• Haha
I missed the Megan McKenna rant/posts, can someone fill me please? 😂 her posts this morning… very holier than thou… just because someone isn’t posting all over social media doesn’t mean they don’t care or don’t feel anything for Palestine. The neck of her and she’s just laid up in her paid ranting away. She’d want to get a grip

Reactions: 2
I missed the Megan McKenna rant/posts, can someone fill me please? 😂
Megans in Dubai so Claire went on a rant doing a terrible Essex accent, trying to take the piss out of Megan. Saying how there’s so many lovely places in the world and she chooses Dubai. She couldn’t decide if it was Megan she hated or if it was Dubai she hated. She was just being a typical bitter rat, as usual.

Imagine being that outraged that someone is happy on holiday 😂

• Haha
That’s one violently ugly kitchen. Is Ian ok?! How old is this man? Is she singing to her family instead of just playing the track 😭 Christ I’m so glad i only observe this idiot from the safety of my phone. I’d hate to be anywhere near her in real life. She makes my skin crawl!