Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are herself and Sarah running a trichology course when neither are trichologists. She's a saleswoman and Sarah's a hairdresser?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe her throat is sore from all the roaring she was doing. Wish they would ask her on Ireland am about her qualifications

Reactions: 8
Did she actually say in the interview the scalp can’t be trained like dogs or men? Might have picked it up wrong

Reactions: 2
Did she actually say in the interview the scalp can’t be trained like dogs or men? Might have picked it up wrong
And then gave advice to a parent whose child has psoriasis on their scalp, she should have sent them to their gp - jesus how is she getting away with this 😤

Reactions: 12
Did she say where they're going this year?
she said she not going away this year member she’s was on moaning about having her friends over and that’s the main reason she goes away

also now she on saying she doesn’t have a euro to her name but wants suggestions for hotels in ireland
Shut up Claire it’s ok to admit you have money nothing wrong with that just lying is bleeping annoying
Oh I’ve no money just home from a 5 course meal

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a bleep. Considering she’s been banging on for months about the poor children caught up in the war, posting all the gory pictures…I thought I would pop on and see what she had to say about the poor children stabbed on our own streets this afternoon.

Nothing. Not only nothing…but she proceeded to make a video about how much she dislikes children. Not a mention of the poor 5 year old fighting for her life. But quick to absolutely tear apart people that haven’t posted about bleeping Gaza and Isreal!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Clare is playing a blinder when she put that video up she didn't know what hat happened . I'm not a fan but her posts are honest today

Reactions: 1