Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little reminder that Claire didn’t say a word about the child that was stabbed about 15 minutes from Claire’s house on the 23rd of November. Not only did she not say anything but she came on to moan about how much she hated kids later on that day. While some poor parents were in icu with their 5 year old. But fair fucks to her for shouting about Palestine since October 👏🏻👏🏻 when people took to the streets of Dublin to riot about that attack, they were all raving thugs according to Claire. Pick your narrative Claire you bleeping melt.

Reactions: 17
A little reminder that Claire didn’t say a word about the child that was stabbed about 15 minutes from Claire’s house on the 23rd of November. Not only did she not say anything but she came on to moan about how much she hated kids later on that day. While some poor parents were in icu with their 5 year old. But fair fucks to her for shouting about Palestine since October 👏🏻👏🏻 when people took to the streets of Dublin to riot about that attack, they were all raving thugs according to Claire. Pick your narrative Claire you bleeping melt.
What does pick your narrative mean? Isn't that what she has done?

What does pick your narrative mean? Isn't that what she has done?
She wants people to shout from the rooftops over children getting killed in Palestine. But when a child gets stabbed in her local area, she says nothing. So if you’re going to shout about children getting attacked, at least keep shouting about it when it’s happening on your doorstep.

Reactions: 8
She wants people to shout from the rooftops over children getting killed in Palestine. But when a child gets stabbed in her local area, she says nothing. So if you’re going to shout about children getting attacked, at least keep shouting about it when it’s happening on your doorstep.
The people involved in those riots were an absolute disgrace and brought nothing but shame to our city. They weren’t rioting for that poor child, they just wanted to cause havoc and destruction.

I’m not having a go and I get what you’re trying to say I just think you’re using the wrong example.

Reactions: 28
The people involved in those riots were an absolute disgrace and brought nothing but shame to our city. They weren’t rioting for that poor child, they just wanted to cause havoc and destruction.

I’m not having a go and I get what you’re trying to say I just think you’re using the wrong example.
I’m more so talking about it from a social media stance and how she bashes people that won’t post about Palestine, but she wouldn’t use her own platform to show support to issues going on around her.

Reactions: 4
Jordan Syatt has a great podcast explaining the history, he speaks to a son of Hamas leader.

Reactions: 1
I’m more so talking about it from a social media stance and how she bashes people that won’t post about Palestine, but she wouldn’t use her own platform to show support to issues going on around her.
That incident was a completely different situation. An isolated incident by someone with mental health issues is not akin to a genocide.
---
Not to be the insensitive ignorant prick here, but can someone please explain what difference it makes to what’s going on in Palestine if pippa o Connor and co post a picture on their story. Everyone and their granny knows how bad the issues are in Palestine but I don’t agree that everyone should have the duty of plastering it all over their social media. Everyone in the world could post it…it won’t make an ounce of difference. They’re killing babies. They don’t care who is posting about it. I genuinely just don’t see what the aim is here? If it’s ’to spread awareness’ I think that’s bullshit because I doubt there’s a single person whose awareness of the situation only occurred today. It’s become nothing more than a trend. But what will it achieve? A few insta huns aren’t going to stop the war.
Of course Israel won’t give 2 f*cks, we know that. It’s about putting pressure western leaders who are facilitating and funding the war. Public pressure on those leaders is the only hope of something being done. Leaders who are afraid of not getting your votes come the next election. People with a large platform posting about it raises awareness and could encourage followers to take some kind of action themselves, attend a protest, email your td, whatever.
It’s not about Pippa herself, it’s about her only using her platform for self enrichment.
---
Not to be the insensitive ignorant prick here, but can someone please explain what difference it makes to what’s going on in Palestine if pippa o Connor and co post a picture on their story. Everyone and their granny knows how bad the issues are in Palestine but I don’t agree that everyone should have the duty of plastering it all over their social media. Everyone in the world could post it…it won’t make an ounce of difference. They’re killing babies. They don’t care who is posting about it. I genuinely just don’t see what the aim is here? If it’s ’to spread awareness’ I think that’s bullshit because I doubt there’s a single person whose awareness of the situation only occurred today. It’s become nothing more than a trend. But what will it achieve? A few insta huns aren’t going to stop the war.
It’s not about Israel giving 2 f’s about you posting, it’s about putting public pressure on western leaders who are doing nothing to stop them. There’s be no war if the US wasn’t funding it. It’s about people with large followings using their platforms for something other than self enrichment. If you can encourage people to buy another lip oil non one needs, you could encourage them to email their local TD or something.
---
Apologies for double post, it disappeared and then all of a sudden it was back when I posted again

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They were thugs that took to the streets after that attack. It was a total right wing racist agenda and a total disgrace.

She is sharing about Palestine and that's great but she only went to one march and the rest is just lying on her bed. She could use her platform to raise funds.
The more information shared about Palestine the better but Claire is as two-faced as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They were thugs that took to the streets after that attack. It was a total right wing racist agenda and a total disgrace.

She is sharing about Palestine and that's great but she only went to one march and the rest is just lying on her bed. She could use her platform to raise funds.
The more information shared about Palestine the better but Claire is as two-faced as they come.

Give her a break, she’s exhausted 🙄

And no you don’t need to get your bloods done you need to get up off your arse and do some exercise or eat a bloody vegetable. How does she not bore herself.

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something
How does her business work
She sells hair loss products

3 grand a month on rent
Let's say another grand a month on bills
Then all the wages she has to pay 🙄 including her self
Plus her money she pays to be on tv3
And her own mortage

18 / 20 grand per month outgoing easily
Hiw much shite is she selling and promoting

Reactions: 6
She charges a fortune for 'online consultations' with hairdressers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She charges a fortune for 'online consultations' with hairdressers.
Why would they pay it when she’s not qualified?

She’s a constant moan/advertisement. As was said before the same as all the other instahuns but worse as she seems to think she’s above them.

Where’s the building? I assume Dublin 3 as she can’t drive and seems to never leave that area

She’d actually deranged on her stories today I can’t understand why you would air your frustration with your husband online like that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Been there Claire gal. Your husband is an alcoholic and seems none of you want to admit it ✌🏻. The healed part of me hears her frustration and understands it. The hole part of me wants her to cop on and stop venting online.

Sounds like she wants a pint to be honest. The vitriol that comes out of her is actually appalling, does she like anyone?

Reactions: 3