Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way Claire you pretend to be a nice normal person too but you are the total opposite. Yourself and your BIG troll have that in common.

Reactions: 8
I've said this before...

But... IF someone was in her garden... invaded her and her kids privacy and space...

Then wouldn't you do everything in your power to keep your new house safe and private for the kids.?

But no, Claire has told thousands every single detail of the new house, where everything is laid out, where their bedrooms are exactly, how they are laid out, where Farragh will be going to school etc etc.

So she's either lying about someone being in her garden OR she doesn't care about the kids privacy and safety...

She's a liar.
I never believed there was someone in her garden. I find it very hard to believe a lot of what she says. The hair story & the drink story constantly change. Even her accent changes so much it’s hard to know who’s she really is. She’s a dangerous individual & some day it’s going to backfire on her badly, she’ll mess with the wrong person.
I think if what she said was true about someone in her garden she wouldn’t still share as much personal stuff as she does, she advertised the same house as empty for weeks on social media while they travelled last summer which would have potentially voided her home insurance policy had something happened. My social media accounts are locked down to family & people I trust but I still wouldn’t mention a holiday until I was back home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If it is true, there is going to be some poor admin assistant catching up on emails today and wondering why a BBC sports presenter is emailing complaining about an employee 😂😂

Also, what's the alleged trolls employer going to do? F All!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always said the people in her garden storey was BS sure as said she shared her garden loads times and makes no secret of where she lives and was happy to accept drinks hand delivered.

It's to cover up what she said about Tubbers.

And just like her hair falling out, the giving up drink story is changing. And NO recovering alcoholic would/should drink 0% drinks, slippery slope.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. At the start she seemed very different to the usual influencer and was a bit of craic to listen to her but now it’s all moaning and boasting. Im sure too if she had her qualifications she would have them posted on everything

• Heart
She doesn't look healthy at all, I used to think it was the drinking, but she clearly doesn't eat well at all

Reactions: 4
Lolling here,I just checked under the post where the podcast was advertised by the FP and the comment about her not being qualified is gone 😂😂😂 and it wasn’t by a fake account . If she is qualified then she would have said so under that comment . She’s not qualified is she ?

• Haha
She is defo not qualified . I seen Ian the other night I actually noticed farrah first which is fecking scary I actually thought it!was Claire with him in the car she is the image. He does not look very healthy so claire with all her shite talk I noticed her daughter out n about now that would scare me if someone noticed my kid from the internet

Reactions: 14
Lolling here,I just checked under the post where the podcast was advertised by the FP and the comment about her not being qualified is gone 😂😂😂 and it wasn’t by a fake account . If she is qualified then she would have said so under that comment . She’s not qualified is she ?
No she’s not!! The industry is unregulated so she’s not doing anything illegal. Morally however?
So the person who commented was probably that follower of Claire’s. She was probably fuming, looked her up on IG and found the girl’s previous messages… then all of a sudden, she’s unearthed a big ‘troll’ 😂 She really is incapable of taking any kind of criticism at all.

Reactions: 9
No she’s not!! The industry is unregulated so she’s not doing anything illegal. Morally however?
So the person who commented was probably that follower of Claire’s. She was probably fuming, looked her up on IG and found the girl’s previous messages… then all of a sudden, she’s unearthed a big ‘troll’ 😂 She really is incapable of taking any kind of criticism at all.
That sounds about 100% correct

Reactions: 3
she wasn’t being rude just a genuine question- like excuse me if im
Wrong but I don’t Clare is a fully qualified tric- whatever . Shame on that FP lady for deleting it. They are all licking each others holes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.