Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeez she needs to get over the secondary school, just cause she had a brill time there does not mean every child does, or cause theyve no uniform no religion that means bullying doesnt happen :rolleyes: hope farragh will be able to take it, teenage girls are the worst b@tches when everyone is dressed the same lol, not to mind dressing so different to everyone else (or maybe thats the fashion now? ive no clue)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah i really admire Farragh for her individuality but Secondary is such a different beast from Primary. I've in the last year (sept) seen two different scenarios with friends and family kids, where in one case a girl who couldn't buy a friend in primary went to secondary and found her tribe and is blessed with good friends and experience, and another who was popular.com in primary (with girls she met in creche) but in Secondary was lost in the mix of just being a number and in addition a little bit quirky and as a result cries 4 mornings out of 5 not wanting to go to school.

If you are in any way different / too small/too big / too quirky/ it just takes one witch and her posse to target you and then everyone piles on. I'd hope that Farragh is bolshy enough to hold her own.

Reactions: 12
You can never say with certainty but the school she is going to will fit her personality much better then the other schools around the area.

Reactions: 3
You can never say with certainty but the school she is going to will fit her personality much better then the other schools around the area.
It’s surely more to do with the kids in her year than the actively school anyway

Reactions: 2
Someone said earlier there was no uniform ? That would be my worse nightmare and for someone who seems to be as averse to household chores as much as Claire is, I can see her giving out duck that Farragh needs a different outfit every single day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone said earlier there was no uniform ? That would be my worse nightmare and for someone who seems to be as averse to household chores as much as Claire is, I can see her giving out duck that Farragh needs a different outfit every single day.
Particular since Farah doesn’t seen like the girl to wear leggings and a hoody. She has full outfits which is great for her

Reactions: 1
Claire's latest rant about people coming to help out with children....

Eh, didn't her mam, and Ians mam do so much for her when the kids were small. Always taking them and childminding when they were both working? No, it doesn't last forever Claire. They are your kids Claire, your responsibility. Sure we all get tired and exhausted at times but we pull up our big girls pants and get on with it. You should try it sometime. How about nap instead of shouting into your phone?? That would be a better use of your time

Reactions: 9
She never had to pay for childcare her parents and Ian's helped out. They also mind them over night etc. She'd be whining if like me (and lots) not so much as an hr in 20yrs I'm giving them grand kids

Reactions: 4
The renovations are flying. I suppose it's easy when you have the money to buy everything all at once and not have to save up to get bits done.

Reactions: 7
Claire's latest rant about people coming to help out with children....

Eh, didn't her mam, and Ians mam do so much for her when the kids were small. Always taking them and childminding when they were both working? No, it doesn't last forever Claire. They are your kids Claire, your responsibility. Sure we all get tired and exhausted at times but we pull up our big girls pants and get on with it. You should try it sometime. How about nap instead of shouting into your phone?? That would be a better use of your time
sure her kids is big enough they keep themselves busy not like she has a baby

Is she going away for the summer? Like last year?
Yeah some random European destinations for couple wks. Seems to think it'll be different to Spain but Eastern Europe will be as hot and sweaty, can't wait for the whining 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
Jesus does this wan never stop moaning. Constantly telling us how little money she has and in the next breath showing us something that says otherwise whilst still on the blag for freebies ( what kinda blinds do i need ? Any company out there wanna DM me for a freebie?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.