Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I live in an area that is still backward (I’m from Dub btw) but my whole friend circle is obsessed with these religious events. They talk about them for a year before, fuss over outfits, spend a load of money celebrating and expect everyone around them to fuss about it and the child also. I didn’t realise so many were not doing it. Fair play to you all! Honesty tho I don’t think it’s the norm.
But equally there is nothing wrong with your friend group choosing to let their kids get communion or confirmation.

It's a choice we are all free to make one way or the other, any notion that it's otherwise just doesn't ring true to me.

Reactions: 4
Sure elliott is making his communion in a few weeks time she's just a hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kids make their confirmation to get a new outfit (I got mine in Tammy Girl, I was gorgeous) and a few pound, who actually takes the sacrament seriously 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kids make their confirmation to get a new outfit (I got mine in Tammy Girl, I was gorgeous) and a few pound, who actually takes the sacrament seriously 🤣
Yep I negotiated Levi jeans/wrangler lumber jack jacket & timberland boots if I made my confirmation 😂
Told the folks I wasn’t doing Nana/Auntie visits so they all dropped in cards & I headed to the bowling alley with half my class - good times

• Haha
Jesus she's some catfish, the fabulous pharmacist shared video From her pod and she's so different to that she video's.

Reactions: 6
That's not the story she told about why she stopped drinking is it? She said it was because of blood tests results which indicated her liver was in trouble. Unless I'm mistaken.
---
Also why won't she say how much she was drinking? The question isn't how much must you be drinking to have a problem with alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When did she qualify as a trichologist? I’m sure she would have told us

When did she qualify as a trichologist? I’m sure she would have told us
I’m going with never. She’s working in an industry that is not regulated and the ppl who pay her for consultations are idiots.

Reactions: 10
Wh

When was that filmed? So bloated in it compared to on her stories
well only recently because she has those tit tattoos on her hands!
Huge difference from her stories to fabulous pharmacists stories. Angles or filters…?

Yeah it was only recently. I actually had to look at video twice before I copped it was her, so so different to how she looks on her own pics, filter/angles?

And qualified trichologist, didn't realise she'd qualified in such a short space of time and didn't show off her qualification/graduation etc etc and only 2yrs because no way she was studying when drinking 48 cans a day.

Reactions: 5
well only recently because she has those tit tattoos on her hands!
Huge difference from her stories to fabulous pharmacists stories. Angles or filters…?
That's why she holds the phone so close to her face. Makes her look slimmer.

Reactions: 1
That's not the story she told about why she stopped drinking is it? She said it was because of blood tests results which indicated her liver was in trouble. Unless I'm mistaken.
---
Also why won't she say how much she was drinking? The question isn't how much must you be drinking to have a problem with alcohol.
Ye that’s definitely the story she said at the start about giving up the drink….what is she changing the story to now? She has me blocked so I can’t see what she’s saying

Ye that’s definitely the story she said at the start about giving up the drink….what is she changing the story to now? She has me blocked so I can’t see what she’s saying
Listened to the pod. She said it was about her realising she was reliant on it. But she’s changed a lot of stories over the years - today one of the bald patches she found first was as big as her fist, I can remember her clearly saying before “the size of a 2 euro coin”. And she lost all her hair now too 🙄

Reactions: 8
I listened too. She doesn't believe it's a disease. She's been to online AA meetings but has issues with it because she doesn't believe in God. She basically blames her upbringing because her parents love a drink. She said she drank more than Iano and it has affected their relationship as they used to love sitting around singing Disney songs. When she went to the GP about her hair loss he diagnosed her but sent her away saying there was nothing she could do about it! That's all I can remember

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.