Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not short of a few bob. There must be lots of profit on flogging shampoo.

Reactions: 5
Did she not say last week they couldn’t afford sofas yet they would have to make do with old ones?

Did she not say last week they couldn’t afford sofas yet they would have to make do with old ones?
She did! Yet now she's shopping for two, never mind one ! Then again she also said she wouldnt be on holiday for the next 3 years money was so tight. Then there's the washing machine palava. I don't begrudge anyone having money, but it's so annoying when people with money spend their whole time saying they've none and crying the poor mouth.

Reactions: 14
She did! Yet now she's shopping for two, never mind one ! Then again she also said she wouldnt be on holiday for the next 3 years money was so tight. Then there's the washing machine palava. I don't begrudge anyone having money, but it's so annoying when people with money spend their whole time saying they've none and crying the poor mouth.
Yeah it's the oh I'm broke..... then out buying sofas... look if finances were tight then they wouldn't be going on holiday...

They must have got a big lump sum of money somewhere.

Just shut up sayin your broke Claire ffs... she's so embarrassing lately.

Reactions: 9
What's she on about this morning. Shehates everything and everyone. The hypocrisy 🙈

She hates herself. She is literally describing herself!!

She is the original TROLL and she can’t stand it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ur getting a king size bed get over yourself very common now a days even better a super king not thy special

Way she going on it’s super rare to have a king size bed

Someone who had notion sickness of others seems to of caught notion sickness, beds, couches, kitchens damn gurl u have some notions of urself now.. but its ok ur sobar now and want what all the insta huns u sneered for yrs over. My only pardon for her is she is possibly buying her stuff

She's come a long way from the manky couch she still has in her purple palace with the kitchen presses missing off the wall.

Reactions: 2
She's come a long way from the manky couch she still has in her purple palace with the kitchen presses missing off the wall.
What I still don’t get it… all this money yet for the best part of 6 months she has no washing machine… why not buy one months ago and just move it. They are standard sizes if going into a new utility room so why she punish herself with no working machine….

Something doesn’t add up with the new found wealth here…..

Reactions: 13
What I still don’t get it… all this money yet for the best part of 6 months she has no washing machine… why not buy one months ago and just move it. They are standard sizes if going into a new utility room so why she punish herself with no working machine….

Something doesn’t add up with the new found wealth here…..
For the drama.

Reactions: 2
She tries to let on that there's no money to do all this (renovate the house, furnish it) to stay relatable...but there is. There seems to be an abundance of it.

There's no shame in that, but she cries poor mouth to be relatable to followers. She's been handed/inherited a house and that's one hell of a hand up, the very hand up she's made fun of in the past.

The sad thing is though, she is gonna absolutely ruin the interior decor with her "quirky style"...

Reactions: 10
🚨🚨🚨🚨

Guys, Claire is going to her pals to have a gossip...

Ring the guards....

She's a troll..

Be kind Claire xoxo

🙄🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What we like not getting home till 11:30pm
Oh your wild Claire can’t keep up with yea your just wild staying out that late you mad thing

• Haha
Claire “I have €21 to my name……look at this €200 watch I just bought for my 8 year old”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.