Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she heading to Thailand, I have to start watching again. I'm so interested to see how they get on

Reactions: 1
So 16 consultations a day at €100 a pop.. that’s some money she’s taking in for a chancer. Unless she’s spoofing? (which let’s face it she’s well used to doing) Who are all these clients? Pelo don’t charge for consultations and as much as I don’t like Denise, I would trust her opinion over CB any day!

Reactions: 8
She has her brother & BIL working for her, it must be on one of those schemes? Or the back to work/take someone off the live register jobs, there is no way she is making enough to cover overheads, salaries & profit?

Reactions: 4
So 16 consultations a day at €100 a pop.. that’s some money she’s taking in for a chancer. Unless she’s spoofing? (which let’s face it she’s well used to doing) Who are all these clients? Pelo don’t charge for consultations and as much as I don’t like Denise, I would trust her opinion over CB any day!
She claims her consultations are an hour long she’s definitely exaggerating. She’s a sales person and that’s it people will eventually cop on

Claire moaning about her toe nail, I had that procedure done at the end of the first lockdown and then 2 days later went back to work and stood for three 12-hour shifts in a row without a bother she's such a moany hole.
Just a word of advice Claire about 6 weeks after having the procedure done I will never forget the pain at the side of my toe but I put up with a few weeks but then ended up and going to a chiropodist because I couldn't get an appointment with the surgeon and I had an abscess. She had to burst it but as soon as she did that, the pain went.
Unlike you I didn't take to the bed once. .

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Jesus she actually just said (talking about Elliot and his possible diagnosis) that she doesn’t have a clue… because she’s a Trichologist.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Claire really needs to take her own advice when talking about people giving there options on things! She’s constantly spouting shots and insulting people!

Reactions: 5
Can't wait til she's in Thailand in the ferocious heat with an infected toe. Ian on the red wine and the kids moaning. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rescue Remedy isn't recommended for recovering alcoholics.
The amount of alcohol in it is small but it could trigger someone off. I'm sure she'll be fine

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.