Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So like she contradicted herself I watched this morning, she said it was someone who messaged her but she never engaged with but this morning it was someone she was somewhat in contact with and doesn't want them meddling.

Or did I fully not pick that up?

Reactions: 6
If Claire is such an expert why is Roz now going to a doctor and praising her?

Reactions: 7
So like she contradicted herself I watched this morning, she said it was someone who messaged her but she never engaged with but this morning it was someone she was somewhat in contact with and doesn't want them meddling.

Also mentioned she’s a friend & she has info on her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What I got from it was that it was a follower who she has engaged with a few times before, someone who had been nice to her. I was confused as to what exactly this person did. Like she said, everyone is entitled to dislike someone, or come here to rant etc. Spunded like this person went a step further and contacted an old job place or friend?? Why not just say what they did? Or how she found out. Lolling at the cryptic threat at the end. 😂😂

Reactions: 6

Yeah that’s what picked up too. Last night it sounded like a random follower cause she said she had nice messages from them in the past but never responded but she reported them to their employer over what happened AND today it was hinting that it was someone she knew well that was meddling..

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking it could be something to do with how she pretended she was a qualified trichologist. Maybe someone contacted the podcast person to say she isn't qualified. Also did she say before that a 'troll' was actually in her garden? Also its ridiculous how she says tattle will cause her to drink herself to death.

Yeah that’s what picked up too. Last night it sounded like a random follower cause she said she had nice messages from them in the past but never responded but she reported them to their employer over what happened AND today it was hinting that it was someone she knew well that was meddling..
I just listened to it again and you’re right, last night it was a follower who messaged her a few time but Claire never responded. And she emailed their job.
Today it sounded much more like she was talking about someone she knew.

Reactions: 5
I think Claire thinks she is on the stage and not Instagram the dramatics are always another level.

God she spouts such shite , she went off line before for accusing ryan tubridy of taking coke she's is just a hypocrite . She was probably called out over her lying about her qualifications and selling her white label shite from China for 10 x the price . Just like she used to slag all the other influencers over and say she would never be like that . People will soon cop on to her and the business will be down the swanny soon enough, like imagine charging someone 50 euro for a consultant thats just the same as sue Jackson doing her masterclasses but even sue has more qualifications than claire

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she figured out that one of her followers said something, possibly about her ‘qualifications (or lack of), and has an inkling about who it might be. Perhaps she saw a post under the podcast or something like that. But I tell you what, if she called my job, she’d find me banging down her door, not just in her garden. 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, if the person was being nice why would she contact their employer?? Was this person nice in the past and then said something mean to her? If so that's hardly cause to contact and employer? If they threatened her then you wouldn't go to their employer but the guards.... weird...
---
Very strange. I love the way she took the opportunity to throw all the passive aggressive shade out to all of us here. We’re all losers from the midlands, who hate our 7 kids and our husbands. 😂😂😂
Well I personally love all 7 of my kids!! 🙃🙃🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Very strange. I love the way she took the opportunity to throw all the passive aggressive shade out to all of us here. We’re all losers from the midlands, who hate our 7 kids and our husbands. 😂😂😂
She’s gas!!! She forgets she is one of us!!!! She was always on the Ma’s FB pages ( think she was even an admin on it 😳😳)

I've said this before...

But... IF someone was in her garden... invaded her and her kids privacy and space...

Then wouldn't you do everything in your power to keep your new house safe and private for the kids.?

But no, Claire has told thousands every single detail of the new house, where everything is laid out, where their bedrooms are exactly, how they are laid out, where Farragh will be going to school etc etc.

So she's either lying about someone being in her garden OR she doesn't care about the kids privacy and safety...

She's a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've said this before...

But... IF someone was in her garden... invaded her and her kids privacy and space...

Then wouldn't you do everything in your power to keep your new house safe and private for the kids.?

But no, Claire has told thousands every single detail of the new house, where everything is laid out, where their bedrooms are exactly, how they are laid out, where Farragh will be going to school etc etc.

So she's either lying about someone being in her garden OR she doesn't care about the kids privacy and safety...

She's a liar.
Remember that garden fiasco after she sharing nearly a map from a TV programme about her area on her stories. Very odd behaviour and then to continue with the new house sharing… no way would you do that if you thought your kids were in danger

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've said this before...

She's a liar.
she didn’t mind people knowing where she lived when they were dropping off trays of heino on her doorstep. (Which is just odd behaviour to begin with)
She shared an Ariel view of her house on Rte, then she shows pics from out her bedroom window to the bus stop over the green at her house.
she’s like Meghan and Harry… I want my privacy but ohhh look at me 🙈
Disclaimer: I love Meghan and Harry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.