Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she two brothers Conor & Gavin? What’s the second brother being left as inheritance, isn’t he the brother in Canada? The parents must of had a winfall or claim or something did they?

Hasn’t she two brothers Conor & Gavin? What’s the second brother being left as inheritance, isn’t he the brother in Canada? The parents must of had a winfall or claim or something did they?
I doubt any of us know the answer to that!

Her parents are moving into their grandparents house, so maybe Gavin might get that?

Poor Elliott, a sick kid is no laughing matter. Temperatures, especially roaring high ones are very scary.

He is living in their parents old house in Marino that Claire and the family lived in until she was 9 and they then moved to the house jn fairview that claire is now moving into

Reactions: 1
Well thank god Claire shared exactly what ml of antibiotic he's taking.
Exactly what ml calpol.
And exactly what ml nurofen.

She has literally turned into the pain in the holes she used to take the piss out of.

Reactions: 12
Is she on the beg from the garden centre that's "out of her price range for now".... isn't this the type of carry on that she gave out about for years and years on her page???

Reactions: 11
Is she on the beg from the garden centre that's "out of her price range for now".... isn't this the type of carry on that she gave out about for years and years on her page???
Yes

And does she have a mic near her mouth cause all I can hear is the spit in her mouth every time she talks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They have a trichologist on 2fm, I’m shocked it’s not the expert Claire.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How short are they for content when they give her a slot and only tell her the day before?

The tattoos & the spotty nails make it look like she's the ebola virus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Oh I hope nobody notices my spot on my face’…but goes on with Pokemon socks and polka dot arms and matching nails 😂 don’t worry claire, I’m sure nobody noticed your spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How short are they for content when they give her a slot and only tell her the day before?
How much would she get paid for a slot like that ? Or is done freely as its obviously promoting your business ?

Say it’s just to promote her business. I’m sorry but how can she say Muireann is gorgeous looking? Talk about sucking up to her. Maybe she’ll have a regulars slot after this but could turn out like Jenny Keane

Reactions: 4
Say it’s just to promote her business. I’m sorry but how can she say Muireann is gorgeous looking? Talk about sucking up to her. Maybe she’ll have a regulars slot after this but could turn out like Jenny Keane
What’s the sceal with Jenny Keane?

She was meant to have a regular slot on Ireland am but was just on once after it was announced. They probably realised she has no qualifications

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.