Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleptomedia

I'm really enjoying her travel content atm and I appreciate the realness, yes she moans a lot but that's theatrics and she's always done that for comedy effect.

I don't understand why she's compared to Denise all the time they are chalk and cheese, loads of people love Denise yet I think she's dreadfully boring. Watching someone brush their hair constantly and talking about manifestation 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So Claire has a new fad/phase now to latch onto. I've never heard her mention darkenss into light or Pieta house before but now she's encouraging all of us to sign up, even though most of is has been doing it for years.
People should really look into pieta house and not just sign up. I wouldn't give them a cent. Do the walk I'm sure it's incredible but they aren't a charity I'd donate to no matter what cause it's for.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I could give out about Claire all day long on occasion. Started following her back when she was relatable and a good laugh. But then she got notions and made up qualifications and stopped the drink and became an expert on every last thing and dont even get me started on the constant moaning. But i dont think you can fault her these last few weeks. She's given great content it has to be said. Shes not showin off the fake influencer style holiday life. Shes being very real and pleasant and informative on her every story.

Reactions: 31

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
The absolute cheek of her calling people ignorant for acknowledging the death of the queen.
Who does she think she is while she has a shitty picture of a man who happily tried to cover up the Cervical Check Scandal.
Cop on Claire!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RenegadeMaster80

I agree she’s trying so hard to be different… it’s not a great big deal anymore. I didn’t bother getting my kid baptised because I’m not a hypocrite. Who cares? If she’s so against it all why did she bother getting her kids baptised 🙄🙄 such a try hard
by the way, is Claire still off the drink?
She’s going to say next "Farragh is identifying as a cat and pissing in a litter tray. Me and Iano are so proud of her" meow meow.

I'm away to find my eye's, they just rolled out of my head...... 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I'm out lads. After re-following a year back after her hiatus I actually enjoyed her Thailand trip. She was normal again. But she's jumped the shark. Every post is a moan fest. She's back to sucking the life out of me again so I've unfollowed. She's a melt ! She has fuck all to moan about. She has a lovely family. Good hub / relationship. 2.4 kids healthy and happy. Healthy fit parents. No illnesses or bereavements. Good money and seemingly successful business. FUCK OFF and enjoy your life and thank fuck uve hit 35 and the only issue you've hit is self diagnosing yourself as an Alco and deciding you're now Betty Ford worthy on advice when in reality you're just like the rest of us.... you drank the head of yourself and needed to cop yourself on. You gave up the drink and fair fucking play to you but ffs shut the fuck up about it...RTE aren't gonna give you a one off show on the demons of drink !

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Remember the old Claire back when she worked in the college? When she was real and 'normal'. Now she's spouting shite about 'vessels' and 'putting thing out into the universe'. The old Claire would have slapped this Claire straight in the face with a dose of cop the fuck on !

• Heart
Reactions: 27

lazzajakebz

Claire is a really good story teller, she might add embellishments but still think shes good at retelling things that happened. I also think she can be funny but the hypocrisy and double standards she has rants about are a massive turn off.
Her trip to Thailand looked like a lovely family holiday for them. But the hypocrisy of Claire loving all the Islam/Muslim influence in the area she was in after her rants about how people shouldn’t be ticking the catholic box on the census so there wouldn’t be catholic influence in schools. (And the double standards of her doing all the catholic traditional milestones with her own kids while giving out about it and telling others not to).

Then her praising the call to prayer over there. Can you imagine the rants if the angelus was blared around fairview every day?
For clarification I have no issue with any religion or their traditions just Claires hypocrisy.
Do you think she even notices how hypocritical she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
During covid early days she was treating Tony Holohan like a demi god, sent to save us all from Covid. She was gifted (and didn't declare it) a portrait of him by some artist and has it hung, pride of place in her home. His participation in covering up the cervical cancer scandal didn't cross her mind (or more likely was just ignored to suit her).
Tony Holohan was incredible during Covid.

Whatever happened during the cervical check scandal was shocking, however he has expressed his regret and has apologised repeatedly.
This mess does not and should not take away from his incredible leadership during Covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ratsout

VIP Member
I'm from a strong republican family so I am aware of the mixed feelings. But Claire Balding is in no position to call people ignorant
This. She can’t call people ignorant for mourning a queen when she essentially has a SHRINE in her home to man who was complicit in the cover up of the cervical cancer scandal

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but... Claire has always played the poor mouth. Coming from nothing. Living on the bones of her arse, barely able to survive the week without doing without. Yet today she says ... her original home from childhood is now the brothers. Her next home in childhood is now hers. and hers is now the other brothers. and the parents are now in the grandparents. Shes not as 'working class' as she likes to portray herself as.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If I die & an insta hun uses it for attention I will haunt them for all eternity. Can they not think of the family & friends who are really feeling it and shut the fuck up

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Saying RIP to Vicky Phelan when she has a SHRINE to the man responsible in her house. Disgusting. What a hypocrite

• Sick
Reactions: 23

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Why is that? Genuine question.
I'd never support them, a full weekend/Monday I spent trying to get through to them and no one was available, numerous desperation messages left and to this day no one has ever returned my calls. We almost lost a family member but thankfully we got help elsewhere.
They are all about the money!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
She's disgusting. Banging on about 'trying to get back to normal after these last few days ' . Wtf you on about woman. All the pics you have of him with you are from the time you did the show 2 years back. He hasnt been mentioned by you since yet ur going on like he was living in your spare room. When you first came on alluding to bad news a few days ago you were acting like it was so close that you were literally involved in the arrangements! His REAL friends are probably saying who the fuck does this one think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ratsout

VIP Member
It’s kinda ironic that she’s slagging “weird kids” when her own child is out there and eccentric. That’s absolutely nothing against her daughter btw. I love that she can express herself but it’s like why are you mocking someone else’s child?!

Reactions: 21