Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah farragh is the same height as her. I’m 5’7 and would be a good bit taller than her. I seen her walkin over to Penney’s! I actually only recognised her kids. Anyways , She’s a fool. duck off claire, Blanch don’t want ya 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did we ever find out the BIG present they got for Farrah for not making her confirmation?
I'd say it was an all singing phone because she said the other day ona discussion about phones that last yr farragh got her (Claire) old phone before Thailand

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she absolutely gas, filming the outside of the mothers house, filming the views out the windows making it so identifiable. But yet wants to be private and freaked out that people knew where her house she’s in now was!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn’t she absolutely gas, filming the outside of the mothers house, filming the views out the windows making it so identifiable. But yet wants to be private and freaked out that people knew where her house she’s in now was!!!
I thought that???!! Like, she practically told us the facility that's adjacent to her back garden. Then show the view out the window and a picture of the front of her house???? Cos with those windows, which to be fair are lovely, very modern, it will stand out and make it extremely identifiable

Reactions: 3
I thought that???!! Like, she practically told us the facility that's adjacent to her back garden. Then show the view out the window and a picture of the front of her house???? Cos with those windows, which to be fair are lovely, very modern, it will stand out and make it extremely identifiable
What’s the facility ? St Vincent’s ?

I think she actually did mention it way back when all the house swaps or whatever it is started.
I still can't figure out where the money is coming from for all this work being done on the house. She's no money for a washing machine but is getting a house gutted and practically rebuilt?

Reactions: 6
I think she actually did mention it way back when all the house swaps or whatever it is started.
I still can't figure out where the money is coming from for all this work being done on the house. She's no money for a washing machine but is getting a house gutted and practically rebuilt?
I really don't understand the washing machine thing. I mean she is a family of four , 2 school going children with I assume extra curricular activities. Surely she's enough clothes to wash that she'd need to be using the machine daily ( like most people ). Why isn't she buying it asap? She's either holding out for a freebie or she's a dirty witch who only does a load a fortnight.

I can get the reasoning for not buying the new washing machine. She explained that washing machines and did she say the dishwasher too, last a shocking short time in their house, they think it's something to do with the water pipes or something and it was Ian who was reluctant to buy a new washing machine and to install it in their old house for the water pipes to feck it up on them. I get that to be honest. I'd imagine they thought they'd be closer to moving in than they are

Why when you have so much space to work with would you make it so dark the tiny back door she could of had whopper ceiling to floor doors at the end of that room and an island in ir with the sink on that

Reactions: 3
Her tatoo freak me out I keep thinking she has moles on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry now galz, I don't follow this dope anymore but I went back onto her page for a nose. Has she bought a new house or is she renovating the old one? I can't figure out which it is! Thanks 👍🏼

Sorry now galz, I don't follow this dope anymore but I went back onto her page for a nose. Has she bought a new house or is she renovating the old one? I can't figure out which it is! Thanks 👍🏼
Her mam gave her their house and she's renovating it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.