Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel so annoyed 😡 I watched her announcement video and cried multiple times that day. Sadly we recently experienced a devastating loss 💔 but when I watched her announcement video I was genuinely so happy for her. I would never begrudge anyone that joy regardless of our hurt and loss. BUT see when I watched her Q&A I was so so angry!! She might as well have just came out and said she didn’t want it to happen! Saying about thinking a few times about going to the chemist to get the morning after pill!! I can’t tell you how much that has angered and upset me! P.s this post isn’t for sympathy (our time will come 🙏🏼) but just the sheer ignorance on her part has infuriated me 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Paws

The throwing up with dolls would worry me.. is she trying to make herself sick (the little girl) maybe ask instead of posting. Awful
That's really gross

Came here to say I am disgusted by her going on stories to cry about a poor woman that has passed away, making it all about her.
That lady had a young children whom she was absolutely crazy about.
She didn't want to meet up with her in case she liked her then she died 😔.
Showed their convo as well. She is actually sick in the head. Textbook narcissistic tendencies.

• Wow

MDC

Right enough how does she have the neck to act like that towards a business? No matter how unhappy I was with a service I would never conduct myself like that. There’s ways to go about things and acting like a bitch is not one of them. I sense a social media break coming soon for her
Shes a bloody disgrace, there is something badly wrong with that girl as well as being a spoilt bitch, the badness is oozing out of her

FifiBog

Omg I can’t cope anymore I haven’t stopped thinking about these stories, what an ungrateful cow!!!
Seriously I’m shook at how spoilt she’s been. Crying cos she couldn’t get her ring Boxing Day, what odds about the ring you’re engaged to the man you supposedly love with all your heart Youl get the ring eventually! I was so close to messaging her and telling her to wise up!

Reactions: 7
Nothing grinds my gears more than people who breast feed then make it their whole identity (or identititty 😂) - it’s not some new discovery

mcsparkle12

Such an entitled mare..greeting cause she can’t get her ring resized on Boxing Day, slagging off the sales assistant just out trying to earn a living. She strikes me as such a “mean girl” that baby voice she puts on doesn’t disguise how nasty she can be.

• Wow

watermelon

I get the vibe that she hates the ring 😂
Me too!!! Wouldnt surprise me if she takes the refund and goes to influencers fav Jack Murphys and gets a discount there.
Feel sorry for Treston...he must be feeling like he can do nothing right.
Reminds me of when Jack organised for Sinead Heg to go to Dingle. She announced loudly to the world that it wasnt done right....that relationship soon ended and Jack managed to escape. Pity now theres a little baby involved. Trestons escape wont be so easy.

hanmcb

I really feel for Treston.

The poor fella can't even eat his dinner in peace. If he was my son my heart would be broke at how she treats him.
---

He has at least one from what I remember
i don’t feel for him anymore. He feeds into her and at times just as bad. He allows the child to be posted constantly, even when the child is crying. I think its awful the way she keeps saying this is basically her first time doing all this and clara rose could be hearing her say this. I think she thinks shes great with these new followers not realising what everyone is thinking in omagh

• Sad

irishnosebag

VIP Member
It’s the begging for likes ‘give this a wee like so I can show Clara rose later’
How about wise up and stop teaching your daughter that a huge number of likes means something?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

MDC

Was she not a Brand Ambassador for Wild at one point? That poor little girl, imagine your mother posted that
She is not the full shilling that girl, I had to unfollow as she is weird. Quite disturbing the way she goes on recently I think she needs some sort of help!!

Snowjoke

VIP Member
She’s bipolar or some kind of personality disorder. She’s up and down like a flipping yo yo. And here the gluten free lasted long 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

mcsparkle12

If Treston was my brother I’d be telling him to call it off! I get that she’s disappointed but she’s behaving like a spoilt child - I’m sure he feels awful about the whole thing now. Her engagement has been taken away from her? Catch yourself on

• Haha

hanmcb

I dont think its good that her daughter is seeing meltdowns and has inconsistenty in her day to day life. How about don’t record 24/7 and spend time with her

hanmcb

Im so embarrassed she put up that receipt about going back to get the ring on sale. Talk about scrounging

Omg I can’t cope anymore I haven’t stopped thinking about these stories, what an ungrateful cow!!!
Seriously I’m shook at how spoilt she’s been. Crying cos she couldn’t get her ring Boxing Day, what odds about the ring you’re engaged to the man you supposedly love with all your heart Youl get the ring eventually! I was so close to messaging her and telling her to wise up!
I am almost sure I defended her a few pages back, and I take it all back, what a selfish childish immature b%#£h. The last few days her behavior has been appalling , she’s trying to dig back this evening, too little too late. Hope he sees sense before the wedding.

watermelon

Poor Treston will have a lot to listen to!
Shes not 100% happy at engagement being on Christmas day. Ring must be from H Samuels perhaps? Very entitled thinking it should all be sortable on boxing day. That childish voice is hard to listen to 🙉

Reactions: 5

delided

Lying up in the bed and trestons mum cleaning up her mess . Seriously. Iv had 4 children , was stitched and sore but not in a million years would I have let my mother in law clean up around my room while I lay there moaning im sore . I had to get up and get on with it sore, stitched and all

Reactions: 5