Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MDC

Agree, I’m no fan & don’t really watch Ciaras stories but in contrast I found Hidden Hairs stories very jarring - full makeup for a selfie on the sofa about 4 days after her wee boy was born and everytime she has posted since. Who has time or energy (or desire) to sit & do their makeup just after birth?
She’s a bloody dose, it will be the Ciara show now for the next few months me me me, sitting crying in the bath for fcuk sake get over yourself we have all experienced that but why would we think a bunch of strangers would even give a shit, plaster all their shit on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 5

StaClarita

She hates the timing of the proposal. I’d say she wanted this time to be all about the pregnancy, ‘look at me and my bump…’ This will lead up to the birth announcement, baby name etc. Then she probs wanted to lose baby weight (not that she has to) and when the baby fuss has died down… I’m engaged!!! It just wasn’t instagramable enough for her and that is fucking sad. ☹

LittleRayOfSunshine

I thought she was fuckin off til the baby was born.
As if she could go any length of time without attention from strangers

That most recent post running up the stairs, she isn't all there... and not in a she's so funny way... in a 'I think there's something wrong with her way'

delided

Is she for real putting that up of her wee girls private thoughts for all of insta to see ? She’s a horrible bitch. And when she eats on camera she’s a pig

Agree, I’m no fan & don’t really watch Ciaras stories but in contrast I found Hidden Hairs stories very jarring - full makeup for a selfie on the sofa about 4 days after her wee boy was born and everytime she has posted since. Who has time or energy (or desire) to sit & do their makeup just after birth?
Very true. At least she is showing the reality of it , and addressing the baby blues. Yes it does sound like she’s the only woman to birth a child but it’s reassuring seeing a makeup free emotional postpartum woman rather than a non reality hidden hair dolled to the nines and making motherhood look as easy a few days after birth. Like leaving the house for a walk with the hair and makeup done, without baby, like she didn’t just give birth a few days previous. I’d rather see real than fake on instagram.

hanmcb

Im mortified that she thinks its acceptable behaviour as a parent. The fact the wee one even said who did you send that too. NO COP ON. Where is the father or friends telling her to stop

The whole walking group is coming back again I see - but it's diet starts on Monday promoting it more this time.
They must want to boost their followers count. That was the whole reason for it starting in the first place.

Using the death of Aisling Murphy to promote their own pages was one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed. As soon as that was out of the news the Stepstofreedom page was abandoned. Makes me angry thinking about it actually.

bubbagoose

Jesus Christ you’d think she was the only one in the world to ever breast feed acc sick of her talking about her fucking boobs and milk

hanmcb

I wouldnt say she is high on life lol she complains every day and theres always a hugeeeee issue about something or other. I think shes more negative than a positive person.

hanmcb

See the way she was babying about the advent calendar and doing that weird thing with her mouth i cringed so baad. Shes so immature. Posting that her partner got her a advent calander after she asked for it like well done for getting smething you asked for lol. I just find her do childish

Spillit2356

Tbf to her it's nice to see the actual reality of postpartum life rather than seeing them dolled up to the nines and prancing around leaving the rest of the normal people thinking their doing something wrong

hanmcb

Shes 13 weeks and holding herself like that already. She is such a dose. Like omg personality trait now for the next year

LittleRayOfSunshine

Such an entitled mare..greeting cause she can’t get her ring resized on Boxing Day, slagging off the sales assistant just out trying to earn a living. She strikes me as such a “mean girl” that baby voice she puts on doesn’t disguise how nasty she can be.
Wow, I can't believe her behaviour over this ring. Who in the fuck does she think this is. She is as nasty as they came.

Twinkle Toes 11

I know some people won’t agree
But I’m really enjoying her stories of late
And yes Ciara is likely posting to try and keep herself accountable and in her routine
It goes to show she doesn’t need drink (yes she had two glasses at the weekend)
But I think it’s refreshing seeing someone start to implement better habits and hopefully it can help others

• Heart