Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was fuckin off til the baby was born.
As if she could go any length of time without attention from strangers

That most recent post running up the stairs, she isn't all there... and not in a she's so funny way... in a 'I think there's something wrong with her way'

Reactions: 5
As if she could go any length of time without attention from strangers

That most recent post running up the stairs, she isn't all there... and not in a she's so funny way... in a 'I think there's something wrong with her way'
Iv always thought this too. She’s got some
Wee kind of learning disability or slowness in her.

Reactions: 3
What did she say she was goin into hospital for? Was it a sweep, surely it still might be a few days before things get moving.
to have the baby. Said she was going offline and then proceeded to post more videos. Put up a video of her running up stairs where she could have fell. Very silly little girl

Reactions: 1
to have the baby. Said she was going offline and then proceeded to post more videos. Put up a video of her running up stairs where she could have fell. Very silly little girl
Yeah I get that , but by the chat of here the baby is coming tonight doesn't she no it can take days..

Im glad everything was fine with the baby but making us wait made me laugh so much. She thinks shes a celeb 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ciara Maguire - the only woman who ever gave birth and was sore and stitched after.

Reactions: 2
Aw I feel sorry for her there this morning. I mind that pain and it was horrific 😞

Nothing can compare to the pain every time you sit down. I wasn't right for two years until I had my next child and the midwife stitched it differently.

Reactions: 1
Aw I feel sorry for her there this morning. I mind that pain and it was horrific 😞

Nothing can compare to the pain every time you sit down. I wasn't right for two years until I had my next child and the midwife stitched it differently.
yes I was the same . Did I cry about it online. No, because I know so many other women have and go through the same . It is horrific but she behaves likes everything is about her always

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tbf to her it's nice to see the actual reality of postpartum life rather than seeing them dolled up to the nines and prancing around leaving the rest of the normal people thinking their doing something wrong

Agree, I’m no fan & don’t really watch Ciaras stories but in contrast I found Hidden Hairs stories very jarring - full makeup for a selfie on the sofa about 4 days after her wee boy was born and everytime she has posted since. Who has time or energy (or desire) to sit & do their makeup just after birth?

Agree, I’m no fan & don’t really watch Ciaras stories but in contrast I found Hidden Hairs stories very jarring - full makeup for a selfie on the sofa about 4 days after her wee boy was born and everytime she has posted since. Who has time or energy (or desire) to sit & do their makeup just after birth?
She’s a bloody dose, it will be the Ciara show now for the next few months me me me, sitting crying in the bath for fcuk sake get over yourself we have all experienced that but why would we think a bunch of strangers would even give a tit, plaster all their tit on insta

• Heart
Lying up in the bed and trestons mum cleaning up her mess . Seriously. Iv had 4 children , was stitched and sore but not in a million years would I have let my mother in law clean up around my room while I lay there moaning im sore . I had to get up and get on with it sore, stitched and all

Very true. At least she is showing the reality of it , and addressing the baby blues. Yes it does sound like she’s the only woman to birth a child but it’s reassuring seeing a makeup free emotional postpartum woman rather than a non reality hidden hair dolled to the nines and making motherhood look as easy a few days after birth. Like leaving the house for a walk with the hair and makeup done, without baby, like she didn’t just give birth a few days previous. I’d rather see real than fake on instagram.