Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she not a Brand Ambassador for Wild at one point? That poor little girl, imagine your mother posted that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Was she not a Brand Ambassador for Wild at one point? That poor little girl, imagine your mother posted that
She is not the full shilling that girl, I had to unfollow as she is weird. Quite disturbing the way she goes on recently I think she needs some sort of help!!

Reactions: 6
No time for cuddles with baby when he’s born apparently, just straight back to validation on social media with the exercise classes

Reactions: 1
Funny she didnt mention jason in the one there for her 🤔 but bet he will be back when she needs the nights out paid for

Reactions: 3
How can this immature imbecile reproduce 🤦🏻‍♀️. What hope does the baby have with the begging and whinging constantly. No patience for the daughter she has.

Sad that all she mentions is weight and cant wait to go back to gym. Never about how excited she is to meet her baby. All she wants to do is “bounce” back to show off and talk about how great she is. Maternity leave mentioned so she can work out but not about the fact she has time to spend with both her children. I hope brands know they will not get support from parents who actually follow these creators. These creators arent even being good parents

Sad that all she mentions is weight and cant wait to go back to gym. Never about how excited she is to meet her baby. All she wants to do is “bounce” back to show off and talk about how great she is. Maternity leave mentioned so she can work out but not about the fact she has time to spend with both her children. I hope brands know they will not get support from parents who actually follow these creators. These creators arent even being good parents
She can't wait to get back into the bars and nightclubs again every weekend. "The comeback will be loud"

I wonder who will look after the two children when she's back out on the piss every weekend

Who do we report these assholes to for driving when videoing?

That's so bleeping dangerous. And She's flying too!!